[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was your highschool robots? I dropped out, and didn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1454815560537.jpg (379KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1454815560537.jpg
379KB, 1920x1080px
How was your highschool robots? I dropped out, and didn't have any friends either so I never got to experience the famed graduation party
>>
dropped out as well desu, freshman year

I'd have been graduating this year, time went by so fucking quickly it's insane
>>
>>34208616
Was supposed to graduate 2015
I should graduate in about a month (finally)
Just gonna grab my diploma and walk out, no need for parties or ceremonies
>>
>>34208616
I dropped out after my Junior year was over

High school was actually pretty good to me though, I was awkward and got bullied but I also managed to have friends with the same interests (video games) and even dated and lost my virginity to a qt chubby teen that I dated for 4 years.

Then it was like my life just gradually came to a stop after I dropped out, like a train pulling into the station of stagnation.
>>
File: 1464297334451.jpg (45KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1464297334451.jpg
45KB, 720x540px
>>34208616

It was a pretty typical small town high school. Decent number of rednecks, but enough normies to fill out all the typical stereotypes. There wasn't anything special about it.

>I never got to experience the famed graduation party
I graduated and didn't have a party. I have almost no friends and only a small family. My parents have no friends. Though I believe I got blazed with one of my few friends afterwards.
>>
File: book.jpg (225KB, 736x1178px) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
225KB, 736x1178px
>All the dropouts on this board
why do well educated people spend time here?
>>
>>34208745

most of the dropouts I've met have been far more interesting, well-read and philosophically inclined than any cocksucking normie who stayed in school desu

Most people on 4chan aren't idiots by any stretch, I'd say 99% of dropouts that come here dropped out for social reasons rather than intellectual failures
>>
>>34208616
Higschool was full of druggies so was I. Graduated there 4 years ago it was okay I guess I can't remember that much since most of the time I wasn't really clean. Graduation party was shit in a loud club, I drank too much and threw up everywhere and left laughing when the security threw me out while I was vomiting all over them.
>>
>>34208807
Fucking this
People really overestimate how hard how school curriculum is, even if you just sit through the classes, and at the least attend them, you can easily graduate highschool.
>>
Thank the lord that I barely remember any of it. Spent most of my time browsing internet, playing video games and watching anime.

Absolutely do not regret not making friends or not finding a girlfriend.
>>
File: 1468442978017.png (52KB, 329x330px) Image search: [Google]
1468442978017.png
52KB, 329x330px
>>34208616
Literally shit
>go to school
>sit through classes
>no one talks to me
>people act disgusted if I try to talk to them
>occasionally get bullied by chads
>go home as soon as the bell rings
>repeat for 4 years
I skipped so many days my last year I nearly failed, I had to go to a session with my schools councilor then a meeting with someone in the office who was in charge of attendance and shit who told me if I missed one more day I'd fail even though I had all A's. I just started sleeping through class after that, my school was pretty fucking bottom tier so it's not like I needed to try.
>>
>>34208616
Bad. I was cycborg tier, hung out with normies but I never really fit in and they made it quite clear I was an outsider and they didn't want me there. Also my oneitis for most of high school pretty much ruined my life there at the start of senior year, I've posted the story a number of times
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.