[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*hits the lights* MORNIN' NEETS! *slaps you on the back*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

*hits the lights*
MORNIN' NEETS!
*slaps you on the back*
Wake up boys it's already...five forty five!
*sips coffee*
I know you probably just went to bed a couple hours ago but it's a bright new day of opportunity and sunny skies. This morning I'll be helping out Dr. Davis with his new research project. Ah, another day, another handsome paycheck.

So what will you be up to this morning, NEETfriends? I'm sure you'll have another exciting day of personal improvement, reading high literature, and rugged, independent, self-employment.

I left some coffee on if you want it. Gonna be a long and productive day, you know.
>>
>>34208503
Morning, brother!

I'm about to graduate college this spring, but I have been working as a TA. We had yesterday off, but spending all day on the couch leaves me sluggish and with a headache. No wonder NEETs are so fat!

Anyway, back to the grind. I think I'll flirt up the qt grad students I work with and make a handsome paycheck on the side.
>>
>>34208850
Doesn't look like the NEETs are up yet, I should probably reset their alarm for earlier if they're gonna get out bright and early to go job hunting.

Wew lad, gonna be time to start the day soon!
>>
>TFW not comfy neet
>>
File: neetpizza.jpg (93KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neetpizza.jpg
93KB, 409x409px
>>34208503

*yawns*
Nice speech wagie, now fuck off.
>>
>>34208944
>get out to go job hunting

Beating the street meat is ineffective nowadays old man
>>
>>34208503
>wake up
>depressed that I am literally FORCED to wage slave

Why...WHY is this okay? Humans were never meant to work.
>>
File: GX9DgUd.gif (752KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
GX9DgUd.gif
752KB, 250x150px
>>34208977
What do you mean?

Just walk in.
Be yourself.
Give a firm handshake.
Look 'em straight in the eye.
And ask for work.

I'm sure you'll be rolling in cash in no time :3

>>34208974
Ayyyyy, he finally woke up!
*sips coffee*
Want some coffee?
>>
File: neet.jpg (16KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
16KB, 218x231px
>>34209017

Not really thanks.

A coke would be alright while I waste the entire day playing bf one though.

Get to it.
>>
>>34208503
Enjoy working for the man dumbass.its just what they want you to do.I bet you feel good for being a 'productive' citizen. Produceing mr shekelstien shekels that is
>>
File: 1484193318812.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1484193318812.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>34208503
>This morning I'll be helping out Dr. Davis
Read: Dr. Haim Sheckelberg

Congrats dude. Enjoy that $0.01 raise next month (assuming you get paid at all,lol)
>>
File: 5C-su2e4.jpg (32KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
5C-su2e4.jpg
32KB, 383x383px
>>34209057
Well the coffee's already made and I'm not coming back once I leave for work, anon.

We're gonna have to schedule a "house meeting" soon to discuss your not pulling your own weight around here. I dunno if me and Stacy can keep letting you live here if you're just gonna zone out on vidya all day.
>>
>>34208503
You do know if your in a first word country you can just not work, or work for yourself right? Its clearly the superior option and you won't die.or do you like being told what to do?
>>
Attention all virgins.

You are wasting your lives.

That is all.
>>
File: advert.jpg (27KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
advert.jpg
27KB, 300x250px
>>34209109

Oh no no no I think you misunderstood our arrangement.

I already own a house (a lovely small bungalow, mortgage free might I add) and would prefer to live on my own, you'll just have to do without me.

Talking about me not pulling my weight that is a fair, however as long as the good old government keep paying my NEETbux I don't care. Not really much of a reason to get a job when you already have more money than you know what to do with!

Ah well better get off to work, someones gotta pay my bills.
>>
>>34209082
>>34209074
Hey, Dr. Davis is an alright guy, and especially the other professors in the department, Dr. White and Professor Volk. I'm sure you'd enjoy meeting them and talking about history or all that great world literature you tell me you've read today when I pop in and ask what's up while you're playing League.

>>34209132
Anon, a good work ethic is the foundation of civil society :^)
>>
Thank you.

Haven't struggled out of bed myself yet and it's past noon.

Think I'll stay here until the lunchtime rush is over then pop to the cafe for brunch.
>>
>>34208503
I shoot you for breaking into my house
>>
how do i get neetbux without a mental problem? i have ed and my back is slightly hunched if that helps
>>
>>34208503
Unlike you wagecuck I have better things to do than post threads at 6:45
>>
>>34209189

>Not really much of a reason to get a job when you already have more money than you know what to do with!

This.

Wagecucks can call you a loser, retard etc but if you're in this situation there is LITERALLY no reason to have a job.
>>
>>34209189
But anon, last time you brought that up you mentioned you owe like 14k back taxes from that year you spent collecting ero figures and the year after that when you started collecting artisnal sardines.

Hence why you're here, to save money? You may have to take some of that savings and strike out on your own if this continues. I'm only saying this because I'm concerned about your lack of motivation, as a friend.

>>34209239
Oh goodness, looks like he's still waking up from a nightmare.

>>34209255
Like post in threads at 6:45? Don't kid yourself, anon.
>>
>>34209074
>>34209132
I work for the ministry of justice (British govt) so I work for the taxpayer and the country directly.

My job involves helping people especially neets on benefits who have been sanctioned. I love my job and none of it goes towards earning money for shareholders or making some ceo rich.

The civil service is a really frog friendly place. I would recommend it to you all.

But even if I was working in the private sector I love being useful and having a purpose in a role I enjoy. I like earning my keep and seeing hard work paid off. I like having responsibility and having people look to me for answers or leadership. I like listening to the radio on the way home sauntering through M&S picking up something nice for dinner on a whim and something special for the wife. I like and appreciate the opportunities and freedom I have from being lucky enough to be born in the UK or just the west in general. I and my family will never know poverty or hunger or real hardship. So I pay back my good fortune by working for my country. I may not be a soldier or a fire fighter or teacher but we are all civil servants and we all serve in our own way. It's a nice feeling.

I hope those frogs out there in all countries who do want to work do end up getting a job someday and a gf if you want that to. I think you all have the ability, just not the luck or chance. If you want to just stay neet forever then that's fine. At least you are in a country that makes that possible. I'm happy to support frogs because I know that they are a tiny minority and the rest of my support goes to real people who need real help.

I know these threads are bait and spam like most of 4chan but I hope you guys do achieve your goals or if you have no goals then I hope your depression becomes treatable or manageable. I'd hate to be truly depressed each day until the day I die. I can't understand what that must be like.

I think that's enough for one coffee break. Good luck chaps.
>>
>>34209273
But anon I always hear you complaining that you have no direction or drive past fapping through the next dating sim.

Don't you think some gainful employment might provide the structure you constantly bemoan not having?
>>
>>34209321

You're wrong.

I have no debt and my only expenses are my computer/normal bills which let's just say is covered by $15,000 a year tax free. Don't you worry about little old me!
>>
>>34209350
^This.
Another civil servantfag here.
>>
>>34209350
LOL

Have fun paying half your income to tax, paying alimony, raising your kids (future NEETS), paying your car bills, mortgaging your house, and getting cancer from overworking.

I'll be here playing vidya sipping on the fanciest wine. I might even invite your neet 7kids so we can drain your account faster.
>>
>>34209368
>>34209368
WOWOWOW 15k a year? You're like, super rich. Better not spend that all in one place!
>>
>>34209475

Ahhh yes $10,000 a year spending money for pointless shit after paying all my bills.

What a small amount, I can only buy 5 ultra high end gaming PCs a year for example, not that I would a $2,000 PC every 3 years is easily sufficient for me. Truly a hard life ;)
>>
>>34209467
>have fun being an actualized adult who feels at ease in his role as such
Thanks, anon, I will!
>>
File: highresneetcomfypepe.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
highresneetcomfypepe.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>34208503
this is incredible fiction, w-wagie ra-ragie!
>>
File: 1470086197351.jpg (97KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1470086197351.jpg
97KB, 409x409px
>>34208503

>*sips*
>that's a good wagie
>always making yourself useful
>off you go now
>another day another dollar
>tiddly-ho!
>>
File: ewh.png (122KB, 398x309px) Image search: [Google]
ewh.png
122KB, 398x309px
>>34208503

>five forty five!
>just went to bed a couple hours ago

Please.
I go to sleep at 7 am.
What are you a casual?
>>
>>34208503
I'll be slow roasting in a shed at 40 degrees celsius, performing menial tasks for people I hate. It's nice to have money though.
>>
Good morning fellow wagebro.

I'm off to my internship, I know I don't much money right now. But this is an investment and it will pay off soon. I'm gonna be earning boat loads of money.

I'm sure the NEETs know all about investing their time, right? They are busy studying complex math and physics, and reading literature.
>>
I have to go to the airport to get my badge for work tonight cunt, thanks for waking me up I almost overslept.
>>
>>34209467
It hurts doesn't it. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>tfw night shift as security
>sit in a cozy guardhouse watching anime and occasionally making a quick loop around the complex in a four wheeler
>rest of the time watch anime or read

Comfy af
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.