[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no emotionally broken gf that needs my help in fixing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

File: 1484533416615.jpg (56KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1484533416615.jpg
56KB, 800x600px
>tfw no emotionally broken gf that needs my help in fixing her feelings
>>
>>34208095
You can't fix something when your broken yourself
>>
>>34208114
Sure you can anon.
>>
File: 1483227551391.jpg (127KB, 789x792px) Image search: [Google]
1483227551391.jpg
127KB, 789x792px
>>34208114
but its how it usually is, you automatically ignore your own despair and try to "fix" hers, mending eachother in the process.
But alas life is not like an anime where unconditional love exists, once shes out of her mental hole shell go after chads because she never really liked you and only was with you because she was feeling utterly shit, ofcourse this applies to men too.
Were just filthy humans who only feel love so the chance of reproduction and the survival rate of the spawn would increase. i hate it here
>>
>>34208095
>tfw wanted the same thing
It ended up being annoying as fuck. No matter how many times you cheer her up or comfort her she'll just forget it a couple days later and after 3 months you won't wanna deal with it anymore
>>
File: C2SevRNUoAA5m85.jpg (77KB, 911x848px) Image search: [Google]
C2SevRNUoAA5m85.jpg
77KB, 911x848px
>tfw gf who tries to fix my broken self but then abandons me because I'm fundamentally broken with no hope
>>
>>34208244
And once she's repaired, she's a different person, she cheats on you. The end.
>>
File: 1483026552375.gif (472KB, 214x120px) Image search: [Google]
1483026552375.gif
472KB, 214x120px
>>34208095
they grew up and overcame their problems, that's why you like little girls
>>
Broken girls are the worst. It's so much fucking effort for so little fucking reward. You're basically saying you don't mind being treated like shit because she has (probably) ersatz mental issues. Stop idealising mental illness and find someone fucking worth your time.
>>
>>34208095
>tfw only attracted to emotionally broken girls

Luckily they're often attracted to me, because I'm the direct opposite. I have great luck, I've had no problems or hardships in my life, and I live an extremely stable life.

The only issue is I have trouble being very sympathetic and supportive since I don't really know what it's like to feel depressed or struggle with something.
>>
I had one like that
She cheated
Follow your dreams and all but be careful
I want another one so badly, it was nice actually feeling loved for once
>>
>>34208095
Why would you want to help me? Wouldn't you rather have a girl that doesn't have issues?
>>
Guys, I know a schizo qt
How do I fuck her?
>>
>>34208114
Through fixing her, I would find purpose, and thus fix myself.

God I just need somebody to love and care for
>>
>>34208995
From my experience, girls with personal issues will give you

1. A much better sex life
2. Treat you better overall
3. Much lower chance of being unfaithful

The only downside is that on some days she might be hard to deal with, but it's worth it.
>>
File: 1475781006041.jpg (4KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1475781006041.jpg
4KB, 250x238px
>>34208095
It's not a good thing you know

Once you will have helped her out, and fixed her, she will drop you because you're not needed anymore

True story
>>
>>34209225
>fixing her

You don't "fix" her. You support her just enough so that she always feels she needs you.

Jesus, anon don't you know how this shit works?
>>
>>34209225
That's only true if you are actually a bad boyfriend, if you are boring or have a bad personality. Or if you are really bad at sex. If you can fulfill a girl's desires in every way, then there is no need for her to look for something even better.
>>
>>34208995
>Wouldn't you rather have a girl that doesn't have issues?

They wouldn't understand me, and I'd feel unable to relate to them.
>>
>>34209164
I won't deny that I wouldn't do all of those things you listed, but I still have a hard time believing you guys. Do you purposely seek out girls who have issues?

>>34209334
Fair enough. I couldn't stand being with a happy peppy guy that tells me to 'cheer up'.
>>
>tfw no emotionally gf to end normies with
>>
>>34209370
>Do you purposely seek out girls who have issues?

I do and I don't. I'm simply more attracted to girls with issues. It just happens naturally, and it's not something I specifically choose. I'm convinced "broken" girls make better girlfriends overall.

So far I've only met American girls with issues though, as they seem to be more common over there. Luckily I'm able to travel often.
>>
>>34209370
>I couldn't stand being with a happy peppy guy that tells me to 'cheer up'.

Yeah, same here, but with girls.
Normie girls seem to be particularly prone to doing that.
I'd be supportive, but realistically, not just going "hurr durr cheer up smile life is good look outside it is sunny".

>Do you purposely seek out girls who have issues?

It's not so much that I seek them out as it is that they are the only women I am attracted to.
>>
>>34209276
ofc, it's always male fault isn't it? Where are situation when girl is actually just trash tier with issues? Be real man.
>>
>>34208995
To put it very bluntly, I feel like putting up with your shit would show you how much I love you.

What's wrong with you?
>>
>>34209594
>he thinks just putting up with her is enough for her to feel loved

Naiive, anon.
>>
I just want a socially anxious shut-in fembot gf to look after.

She could stay in my house all day, just doing whatever she likes to do, then we can cuddle when I get home from work.
>>
>>34209619
Well I'd do all of the other relationship shit too, but it just reinforces it.
>>
>>34209663
This.

As long as she's okay with my small, humble apartment, and if she doesn't want kids for a while, my job can support the both of us without issue.

All I ask in return is lewd things, and that she does dishes.
>>
>>34209409
What do you do when you have to go home? Do you never talk to those girls again?

>>34209458
>that they are the only women I am attracted to.
I honestly don't understand why but I don't expect you to explain something as innate as attraction.

I guess this is what happens when you grow up believing you're a burden.

>>34209594
What about showing your love through other means? Putting up with my shit is exhausting even for me.

>What's wrong with you?
Standard fare depression/anxiety, stable for the most part. I don't go outside much and don't have any friends because I pushed them all away.
>>
>>34209619
What does make a girl feel loved?
>>
>>34209734
>I guess this is what happens when you grow up believing you're a burden.

You have no idea how much that makes me want to hug you and love you forever.
>>
>>34209734
>What do you do when you have to go home? Do you never talk to those girls again?

Well, I've done this with 2 American girls so far. We do the long distance relationship thing for a while. One lasted almost 2 years, the other lasted 5 months.

They were both neets, so I flew them over to my country. The 2-year one did this 3 times, staying 3 months each time. The other one also came over 2 times, staying one month each. My country's visitor's visa allows a tourist to stay for 3 months in a 6 month period.

The 5 month one was my favorite to be honest. She was properly broken - rape victim, been to a mental hospital, cutmarks, bitemarks and burnmarks on her arm all self-inflicted. Bad relationship with her dad, and only been in abusive relationships in the past. I've never had better sex in my life. We also connected really well, and the cuddling was amazing. We only broke up because the distance stopped being viable for us due our ambitions.
>>
>tfw saved a aspie virgin girl from killing herself over chad
It feels really nice OP, we hang out every day, specially on weekends now and she's helping me with my anxiety too. I feel like she completely depends on me but that's probably not true
>>
>get clingy gf
>one day feel like staying at home and playing vidya instead of seeing her
>she starts autistically screeching
>>
>>34209734
>I guess this is what happens when you grow up believing you're a burden.

It absolutely breaks my heart every time I read something like this.
>>
>>34209807
Please take good care of her.
>>
>>34208095
>emotionally broken gf that needs my help in fixing her feelings
Helping another person is alright. But having a relationship with broken people is dangerous, as that shit might break you as well and really give you mental exhaustion.
>>
File: 1483956482615.png (8KB, 261x359px) Image search: [Google]
1483956482615.png
8KB, 261x359px
>>34210054
Yeah, pure help is not wanting stuff in return. But why would you do this? Most people are egoists, so this happens rarely and if it does people still assume you want something.
>>
File: 1480607714373.jpg (43KB, 599x680px) Image search: [Google]
1480607714373.jpg
43KB, 599x680px
>>34208095
>tfw emotionally broken robots on the internet I can be broken with but have no obligation to fix

Even if you did have a gf who needed to be fixed emotionally there might not be a reward for fixing her unless fixing her is its own reward and this is a bait thread anyway and we're all just some forms of automatons and reality is an illusion
>>
>>34210536
Be broken with me
Companionship is it's own reward
>>
>>34209745
Hold her hand, pull her in by the hips and kiss her, spoon with her for hours on end while you kiss the back of her head, fuck her passionately and with all the enthusiasm you can muster, like an animal, make her take it and cuddle her afterwards
>>
>tfw sometimes normie girls show interest and I have to turn them down for not being broken spergs
>tfw no broken autistic gf to screech with
>>
File: 1482392923059.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482392923059.gif
1MB, 500x500px
29 year old Cyborg here.

It's impossible to fix a mentally-ill person. They never actually get better. They'll take and take and take from you but they always relapse. And, by and large, they don't give a shit when -you- are going through something.

If you meet some bipolar girl or one who was molested as a kid, run far away. It's not going to play out like Garden State or Scott Pilgrim. She'll suppress her crazy to what seems like a manageable level long enough to reel you in. Then it's going to be a rollercoaster of pain as she cheats, makes up lies about you, and generally wrecks havoc.
>>
File: 1482767422908.png (63KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482767422908.png
63KB, 450x600px
>>34211617
All sounds way too familiar here senpai. Not a fan of it.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.