[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at uni library >Go to pee in the bathroom >Walk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>be at uni library
>Go to pee in the bathroom
>Walk in and am hit by the smell of putrid shit and blood
>Hear someone weeping in one of the cubicles

What do anons?
>>
I am so confused by the meaning of the facial expressions on each side.

What have you seen, Spongey? What do you know about other people's garbage?
>>
>>34208082
make more putrid smell in order to mark your territory and show them who is boss.

Alternatively they may be crying because of the smell. So you should cry louder while doing it.
>>
>>34208082
ask him if he's alright and if he needs anything

be casual about it and that guy will feel grateful for the rest of his life
>>
>>34208082
>putrid shit and blood
Looks like you're in the wrong bathroom
>>
>>34208132
What is it like being a nu-male cuckold?
>>
>>34208201
>not wanting to be a hero

I always try to help people in need when I can.
>>
>>34208106
He knows terrible things anon terrible and humerous things
>>
File: professorkatz.png (282KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
professorkatz.png
282KB, 650x650px
>>34208222
I'm usually very suspicious about those who want to help others. Because some people, a lot in my experience, tend to be only in it for the glory and validation that comes with helping others, and not actually for the person they're trying to help. I'm reminded, of course, of those who will bring food and money to the homeless, but broadcast it live to their Facebook profiles as if they're zoo animals.

Or how when you're helping someone in need, you're basically putting yourself at an angle where you can have power over them. Ted Bundy, for example, worked in suicide hotlining, because it meant having enough power over a person to sway their actions. And while we're on that, it's hard not to notice that those who want to change the world, or people, for the better seem to be more interested in changing it in ways that adheres to their standards and viewpoints, and not the standards and views of others involved.

OR when trying to help others, people often only help those who are having minor inconveniences at worst. While those who *truly* need help, ex.: mentally ill, disabled, survivor of some kind of violence like rape or abuse, etc. get treated with disdain and hostility.

Or, if you want the silliest example yet, those fedora neckbeards who put on the nice guy act just to get a date, but act like complete asshats when rejected.

Once more, I tend to be suspicious of those who want to help others. So many of them do it for insincere and selfish reasons.
>>
>>34208431
Some people just dream of being the hero of justice. Maybe it is for validation.
I know i day dream of rescuing people and vanishing without a thank you.

I think your view is cynical yet not unfounded.
>>
File: 799.gif (1MB, 736x627px) Image search: [Google]
799.gif
1MB, 736x627px
>>34208431
All valid points, senpai

I just like to offer help if I think I can since my time doesn't really hold that much value. I know that helping people with serious life changing problems is out of my reach but I can help an old man who is walking alone at night a ride home or spend 30 minutes helping a foreign guy look for information he really needs

I get pretty suspicious looks from the people I try to help but as soon as they get I don't have any hidden meaning everything flows nicely
>>
>>34208431
In the end, it doesn't really matter, because regardless, the outcome for you is the same. You can either accept the help or not.
>>
>>34208082
How could you smell the blood mixed in with putrid shit? Anyway, obvious answer is to turn 360 degrees and walk back out of there.
>>
>>34208082
Have you never wept after an instense bloody shit that burns your ass?
>>
Fart as loudly as I can and make an exassperated groan when doing it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.