[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do robots shop for clothes? I'm getting sick of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

Where do robots shop for clothes?

I'm getting sick of wearing nothing but ill-fitting graphic tees like an autistic manchild so I hit up my local goodwill and got some dress shirts.
They're probably out of fashion or what the fuck ever but its an improvement and now I want even more clothing.

Pic is second result for "autism fashion" lol
>>
File: Screenshot_20170117-122117.png (733KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170117-122117.png
733KB, 1440x2560px
>>34208008
Muji, Uniqlo, and the interwebz
>mfw random ban
>>
>>34208307
>moon clothes

Huh, neat. Expensive though, but I guess all new clothes are.
>>
>>34208411
They are still quite cheap compared to actual expensive items that cost thousands of dollars
>>
File: 1448417519151.jpg (86KB, 423x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1448417519151.jpg
86KB, 423x1021px
I want to stop dressing like an autist too and get some decent clothes but I'm bothered by how retail stores are able to price this stuff 1000x more than they cost the chink slave labour to make. Are there any good places to buy knock-off stuff for a fraction of the price? Or any other suggestions for getting nice clothing cheaply?
>>
>>34208427
Yeah but they aren't 2 dollars at the thrift store cheap

Ahaha I guess I'm too much of a cheapskate to buy new clothes, I've been spoiled by the sick deals on the hottest fashion from 2007.
>>
File: Temp.jpg (184KB, 612x353px) Image search: [Google]
Temp.jpg
184KB, 612x353px
>>34208008
>I'm getting sick of wearing nothing but ill-fitting graphic tees like an autistic manchild

Unless you're a high schooler, anyone looks autistic wearing a graghic t (see pic related, not even these Chads can pull off a graghic t). If you want cheap good looking clothes go to places like H&M an uniqlo. Or shop online.
>>
File: edc2.png (789KB, 1500x1178px)
edc2.png
789KB, 1500x1178px
This is what I'm wearing right now. I try to be as minimal as possible within reason, so I don't have keys or a wallet. I basically just use my phone to pay for everything. I go everywhere on a bike and if I need to do something special like go grocery shopping, I usually take the bus (and pay with my phone) or call an Uber/Lyft (again, phone.) My door has a keypad lock, so no keys.
It's nice, not having keys or a wallet. The only real problem is ID.

I mostly just get everything from Old Navy cuz cheap. I don't worry about being 'in fashion' most of the time; there are 52 fashion seasons in a year. Clothes are technically 'out of date' the week after you buy them.
>>
>>34209604
Shit, I forgot to edit out the key. Oh well, you get the point.
>>
I have this one, don't worry I rarely wear it outside
>>
File: B8ezmiMIYAExl87.jpg (64KB, 592x778px) Image search: [Google]
B8ezmiMIYAExl87.jpg
64KB, 592x778px
Does anyone else not dress fashionably even though they have the clothes?
I feel like looking good draws much more attention to me and i'm uncomfortable so I dress to blend in.
>>
>>34208008
I just get a bunch of shirts from h&m and shops like that. If the colour and fit is nice, you should be ok. But it all comes down to personal preference.
>>
I work at a clothing store so I buy basically all my clothes from there bc of the discount.
In general thrift stores are good if you're broke, if you have a discerning eye you can find some really good stuff. H&M is cheap but their clothes fall apart fast.
>>
>>34209604
you look like an autist with these earplugs unlesss you use them for sports
>>
>>34209604
>I try to be as minimal as possible within reason, so I don't have keys or a wallet

Are you fucking autistic? If you want to be minimalistic than drop your fucking headphones not keys and wallet
>>
>>34208008
Uniqlo, F21 (better than H&M imo), Topman, Urban Outfitters, Simons (leaf but they might ship elsewhere idk). Occasionally JCrew and pacsun.
>>
>>34209765
They're stupid but they were free, so eh.

>>34209766
I need the headphones. NEED them.
>>
>>34208008
uniqlo
asos
h&m

Black jeans, black chinos, regular jeans. Plain tees, hoodies and zip-ups, get average normie-tier sneakers, be it non-autismo NB, Adidas or Nikes or just a pair of Vans Old Skools/Sk8 His.
Shirts and dress shirts are fine too just make sure they're plain and don't have any retarded graphics or text on them(unless that's really common where you are in which case don't get any that are too ott).
>>
just wear the same jacket everyday so no one will question that you also wear the same shirt everyday
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.