[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Have a gf > she's super nice and loving > she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1477726738421.jpg (49KB, 505x544px) Image search: [Google]
1477726738421.jpg
49KB, 505x544px
> Have a gf
> she's super nice and loving
> she's a shut-in that has no friends, was a virgin
> looks nice, solid 7
> plays vidya all night, sleeps all day
> fast forward almost a year of living together
> honeymoon phase is over
> feel even more unhappy than before
> life didn't improve at all and it actually got slightly worse overall

Wait a second, what happened? Why did people keep telling me this will make me super happy and all my problems will go away. What the fuck do I do now?
>>
File: 31145609.jpg (26KB, 680x583px) Image search: [Google]
31145609.jpg
26KB, 680x583px
>he has a gf
>he complains

FUCKING NORMALFGAS GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOAR DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
OP figured out that girls don't fix all your problems? Oh wow
>>
Surprise Surprise

after you had sex a few times and she isn't the ultimate love of your life the relationship will start to grind on you
>>
>>34207168
NORMIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEAVE

how was this not original
>>
>>34207168
Assuming this isn't fake, how did you meet her?
>>
>>34207168
Oh gee, it's almost like making this your one goal in life while ignoring all of the other flaws isn't really going to fix much
>>
>>34207168
been there done that, OP. Make changes in your life so your relationship doesnt get boring. get hobbies together, do different stuff.
>>
>retard gets girl crush on her
>does not love her

guise guise why am i not in love

kill yourself
>>
>>34207168
>cuddle in bed with gf
>she whispers "Anon... I think I love you"
>awkward silence ensues
>after a while I ask her why she told me that
This was the moment I realised I left the robot life for a normie life out of pure vanity and now I'm dating a girl for status more than anything
>>
>>34207263
i met her on 9gag
>>
>>34207168
>What the fuck do I do now?
Move forwards obviously. Kids, better job, new hobby, lifting, a change. Being stuck in life feels bad, it has nothing to do with your relationship, but rather with that you have nothing to keep yourself busy, hence the thoughts about the futility of everything start creeping in.
>>
>>34207168

Congratulations OP, you just gave yourself the ultimate redpill

There is nothing left to hold you to this world now that you have realized a vagina will not solve all your problems

It is time to ascend to higher planes of existence
>>
>he bought into the gf meme
How's it feel knowing you blew your one shot at becoming a wizard?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.