[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Get called a pedo for liking loli How am I supposed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

>Get called a pedo for liking loli
How am I supposed to counter this?
>>
Does loli make you want to touch IRL kids? If it does in any way, then you're a pedo and should be shot on site. If the idea of diddling IRL children disgusts you, you're not a pedo.
>>
>>34207062
no, it doesn't, and yes, diddy kiddlers are fucking disgusting and should be gassed
>>
>>34207041
>counter
>Moral less Option
"I have X, give or take, amount of years left to live. I'll do what the fuck I want until I die."

>Option with morals
You like loli. There are no options with morals for you.

Quit revealing your power level, faggot. I have no counter to help support my fetishes so I dont talk about them.
>>
>>34207077
Then you're fine, although if you're attracted to really young looking loli (like 5 years old or younger) then you might want to keep that in check.
>>
File: john-stamos.jpg (61KB, 428x500px) Image search: [Google]
john-stamos.jpg
61KB, 428x500px
>>34207041
Politely let them know that you're a faggot too.
>>
>>34207041
FPBP

Also, you're pretty much a 2D pedo but if you are also a 3D pedo then off yourself.
>>
call him a murderer for playing vidyer
>>
>Get called a junkie for liking poppy seed tea
How am I supposed to counter this? I'm not a heroin user.
>>
>>34207041
Ask them if they play shooters and call them fucked up murderers if they do.
>>
File: 1321531643046.jpg (19KB, 628x476px) Image search: [Google]
1321531643046.jpg
19KB, 628x476px
>>34207041
Like in person? Publicly?

Why would you reveal that to anyone?
>>
>>34207393
no, not in public, I'm not retarded; however I've noticed online how normies and other numales consider 2d loli to be just as bad as 3d, which is fuckin stupid, considering one is a drawing, and the other is legit children being abused. it's just something that really activates my almonds and there's never really a surefire way to respond
>>
>>34207041
Stop wanking to images of children.
>>
File: 1483131424932.png (12KB, 518x430px) Image search: [Google]
1483131424932.png
12KB, 518x430px
>attracted to drawings of children
>not attracted to children

okay dude.
>>
Anime isn't real faggot
>>
>>34207041

Yeah your definitely a pedo.

You just have really good rationalization that hides it. Also, you seem to have a reaction formation where you hate your own kind (pedos) because it allows you to consciously rationalize away your pedophilia.
>>
>How am I supposed to counter this?

By necking yourself you pedo fuck. You can claim loli isn't pedo all you want, but that doesn't make it true. In fact, your constant impassioned defense of your actions jus makes you sound even more like a pedo desperately trying to justify his sickness.

Do the whole world a favor and end yourself before you prey on and permanently traumatize a child.
>>
File: 1483727187673.png (52KB, 240x369px)
1483727187673.png
52KB, 240x369px
>caring about children aka future roasties and chads
>all this righteous indignation
Its like you cunts haven't spiraled into the deep end
>>
If it's someone IRL: don't let them know.
If it's online: don't bother. These people refuse to believe the world isn't as black or white as their parents taught them.
>>
By definition I probably would be considered a paedophile, but my attraction only works in accord with fantasies that put me at the same age. The idea of an adult having relations with a child disgusts me, although I do believe that in today's day and age it doesn't matter what we consider age of consent cause the kids are already sex crazed weirdos by 14.

Real kids also bring the complications of them always being ugly and really stupid, so I can't really understand physical attractions either. I think I just became active too early so now a part of me is still stuck there, pretty sure I wasn't diddled though.

Anyway op I'd say it depends on the context of your attraction, I'd also like to know if same-age fantasies is a thing cause I don't want to look it up.
>>
>>34207041
loli is pedo
deal with it
>>
Congrats, Chinese cartoons turned you into a pedophile.
>>
>>34208941
the problem here is not that OP is a pedo, but that he denies it.
>>
>>34207062
>site

it's always the tards that hate "pedo's"

really activates the neurons
>>
File: scheming patrick.jpg (30KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
scheming patrick.jpg
30KB, 600x315px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4CdI9fA5Lg

show them this video
>>
Lolis don't look like actual little girls.

As long as you don't like actual little girls, why do you give a fuck what people online call you? Of course if this is a problem IRL then you're fucked.
>>
Loli is actually pretty different from kids, aside from size they actually look more like teens. But why do people hate pedos so much? I understand hating a child molester, but wanting to kill someone for their thoughts is excessive. By that theory gays deserve to die as well.
>>
File: 10.jpg (177KB, 1024x1024px)
10.jpg
177KB, 1024x1024px
>>34207041
do you make a massive part of your life revolve around loli's or are loli's just a fetish you wank to when you're alone

If it's the first option, then yes. If it's the second option, then keep on trucking and hide your powerlevel online.
>>
>>34210650
The problem is that it's extremely difficult for most people to resist their sexual drives. This whole board is based on people who are depressed because they can't fulfill theirs
>>
>>34208884
>thoughtcrime
kill yourseIf
>>
>>34210703
That's because they're weak minded. I'd argue that most pedos never actually act on their urges and get a lot of unjust hate . The type of person who has those desires and restrains themselves is better than the one who never even had them.
>>
>>34207241
this a million times over, its the same thing
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.