[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to someone who you know browses this board Put

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (45KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 600x484px
Write a letter to someone who you know browses this board

Put initials if you want to, or don't
>>
Literally all of the TTU computer science department.

Fat neckbeards, girls with Tourette's, guys with weirdly shaped bodies and crooked teeth.

Would be weird as shit if they didn't browse here.
>>
Dear J,

I miss you and love you. I know things can't be like they were when I was still a junior in college (though I would jump into a time machine so hard if I could) what with real life and all. But as sad as I am that the job(s) and the cats and now, the wife, equals no more talks into 5 am or bedtime stories, I'm so happy that you've found a good place in life. I really am. You are such an amazing person because you are such a good person. I don't think I know anyone else as kind as you are (except for my momma, obvi., who I'm convinced is either a robot alien or the Buddha reincarnate).

I'm still sorry about missing your wedding. I'm such an idiot. At the time it made sense to prioritize work but I regret it so much. I'm ashamed. I should have been there, fuck work. It was one of the most important days of your life and I decided it was more important to do some bullshit for a job I don't even really like. I am a horrible sister and I am ashamed to tell you how badly I feel because I was so wrong. Ugh.

Anyway, I know you very occasionally visit this board like I do. Once upon a time you mentioned leaving me a letter in one of those threads. I didn't see it and you never fully divulged the contents. I don't know... maybe you'll see this, maybe you won't.

If you do, don't tell me you read it.

(Love you.)
>>
Dear R

I'm sorry for being so BPD

I love you so much, romantically...

I hate myself and I'm sorry for being such a meanie

I miss you but I will never talk to you ever again

Oh god I feel so lonely tonight
>>
Chris,

I hope you fucking die
>>
Dear JT,

I'm not 100% sure you browse this board, but this is addressed to you. I miss hanging out like we used to. We were roommates in a decent size house. I think our friendship strengthened from that. Just smoking weed all day, getting drunk as fuck. It was really fun, and I hope you will text to hang. You're really my best friend, and the only one now. I know I may ask for a bit too much sometimes, but it's because I don't have family to rely on. I've almost lost complete contact with my family. My friends are my family, but no one understands. I'm sorry if I was an asshole, but only was struggling and still am with a major mental illness that one thought I'd never have. I'm not making excuses, but it's just hard to act normally when everything isn't.

I hope we hang soon,
-N
>>
I fucking hate you Mar
>>
Dear E,

GET A FUCKING JOB YOU FREELOADING KEK
>>
>>34206291
dear r

you invited me into a discord channel then stacy banned me. fuck stacy why is she allowed to moderate it when she clearly is powertripping and probably not a kv.
>>
>>34207113
suck my ass you colossal fucking fag
>>
dear e,
I am way hotter than any piece you will ever get. can't believe I had a crush on you and masturbated to photos of your dumb face.
you came crawling back to me once you realized that I was around and that girl was a gross degenerate.
now you worship me.
too late you fucking moron. you are not worthy.
I don't just talk to every guy on the phone for hours.
I don't talk to any guys period.
you're dumb as fuck.
>>
Dear normalfags

Why the fuck do you insist on being here? You have ALL the internet for your own shitposting yet you try so hard to pretend you fit here. Why?
Is this some complex normal people have, do you feel the urge to make part of every club? Is this way people go "tehehe im such a loser xD" even though they have several friends, have no problems going outside, are regulars that talk all day on discord and force you to join voice or even video chat?
>>
K,
I guess we've drifted apart despite you saying we wouldn't. Thats what happens when one of us is in love with the other, I suppose. Maybe you'll see this and act normal towards me again. Who knows.
>>
please don't cheat on me I love you
>>
Bump for more stories! Don't let this die robots!
>>
>>34209413
Stories of what? Go to /adv/ for that, I have no friends
>>
>>34208091
Dear anon,
>Why the fuck do you insist on being here?
This place is good. I like it here.
>You have ALL the internet for your own shitposting yet you try so hard to pretend you fit here. Why?
I don't pretend I fit here anon, but then again I also rarely reveal my normfaggotry, so I usually pass as one of you. Why? I like it here anon, you people are great.
>Is this some complex normal people have, do you feel the urge to make part of every club?
Not really anon, I don't use social media, or reddit, and I honestly dislike most clubs, although I'm trying to go to new ones. I just like it here, I like you people.
>Is this way people go "tehehe im such a loser xD" even though they have several friends, have no problems going outside, are regulars that talk all day on discord and force you to join voice or even video chat?
Sometimes anon, I feel like a loser. When I sit alone in my dorms room, the rain tapping on the window, and think about my life, I feel like a total fucking loser. I want a job, I want to do better at school and make my parents proud, I want to help them pay for my college and be self-sustaining, but I failed to do all of the above. I'll keep trying though. I also want a gf, but can't get one. I will never force any of you to video, or voice chat me, like I said, I like you guys, you're my friends. I have friends irl, and I cherish and love you just as much.

You want to know what really makes me feel like a failure though? Knowing how easy everything can be for me. If I paced myself with my essay I wouldn't be writing it now at 5 AM. If I didn't half-ass my resumes I would have a job. If I lifted, dressed well, put on some cologne and got a nice haircut I could get girls. But instead I sit here, having an essay due in 4 hours, writing this on a noodle praising vietnamese image board.

With love and all the best intentions,
A normalfag
>>
dear RK get off this fucking board and kill yourself already
>>
File: 53f.jpg (7KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7KB, 196x250px
>>34207113
>tfw name is chris
>but then realize i have no friends
>>
>>34206291
I don't know anyone on here. I'm not interested after conversing with a few of you on Omegle. You're all tools.
>>
>>34206291
Dear O.P.,

You are a faggot. I hope you die.
>>
Boz,

kill yourself you massive fat abomination
>>
File: motocross_retard.png (29KB, 735x668px) Image search: [Google]
motocross_retard.png
29KB, 735x668px
Hey fuckface, stop doing mushrooms and weed.
Youre arleady diabetic.

-omni
>>
File: .png (208KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
.png
208KB, 600x337px
I'm still waiting for you to reply, T.
>>
J
you were an interesting fellow, your gf was annoying ans smelled rancid, maybe we'll run into each other again
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.