[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls have never flirted with me >girls never even say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

File: 1482984345269.jpg (144KB, 1402x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1482984345269.jpg
144KB, 1402x1622px
>girls have never flirted with me
>girls never even say anything sexy or sassy around me, amongst themselves or bring up anything sex or even relationship related
>girls go into clinical mode around me, nothing playful, just matter of fact speech and seriousness
>girls don't smile around me
>>
File: 1969.png (72KB, 287x301px) Image search: [Google]
1969.png
72KB, 287x301px
>say hi to someone
>averted gaze, mumbled response
>>
File: 6598.png (252KB, 426x420px) Image search: [Google]
6598.png
252KB, 426x420px
>>34205215
I know you want to maybe hear a solution to your problem, but Im sorry to say there is none

be in the right place at the right time. Dont worry though, many of us will be alone for the rest of our lives. It wasnt common before, but it will be for us
>>
>>34205215
I have the opposite problem anon
>6'3" attractive mixed cyborg
>girls who i know from class give me playful hellos when i see them
>girls that i dont know from class or just in passing look at me a lot; some smile
>been called hot/cute plenty of times
>girls flirt with me somewhat regularly
>despite this, ive only had sex with two girls in my life (one was overweight but attractive in the face, the other one was to make someone jealous)
>it's because i have no fucking clue how to talk to girls
>im the super serious one
>occasionally ill be in the mood to make jokes and witty responses that get people to laugh, but not usually
>a lot of girls quit trying because they assume that i am not interested
>pretending to be interested in them and flirting back feels forced and awkward so i dont do it
>right now i have a bunch of friends i dont like and a few steam friends that i do
>>
>girls react in disgust as they automatically and instantly sense how much of a burden I am on them
>>
>>34205215
>girls at work like working with me
>make sex jokes and throw the less edgy 4chan humor jokes constantly and they always play along and throw banter back
>always flirty
>still can't get with any of them

Sucks man. I'm so nervous about being super skinny that it really holds me back.
>>
>>34205215
>good looking
>good at getting girls interest
>good at making girls laugh
>good at conversing and flirting with girls
>have a nice smile
>its never me who approaches people, they always come to me
>see that glare in girls eyes when talking to them
>they always find excuses to touch me or for me to touch them

All this applies to women i dont give a shit about or have no desire to spend too much time with. I only like one girl at a time and all the others dont mean shit to me until all my chances of being with girl i like are destroyed.
BUT when i like a girl i manage to find ways to sperg out infront of her and to fuck things up somehow from my side and this happened every single time to me and now im a 21 yearold virgin and i have to lie about my virginity to people.
Women destroyed my confidence completly now so i cant even ask a girl out anymore.

I cant say sparking a girls interest and having her activly try to spend time with you and be playful and flirty around you is not a nice thing, but it doesnt mean shit if you're an idiot. Sooner or later you'll find a girl for you buddy. We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>34205862
>Women destroyed my confidence completly now so i cant even ask a girl out anymore.

Sounds like you did that to yourself, anon. Don't blame women when clearly this is your own issue. You're just shifting blame and living in denial. You had the chance to get more experience, but you refused yourself that experience because of a pipe dream or a crush.
>>
>>34205507
You are just a awkward normie...
>>
File: 1330768-1260505866280.jpg (20KB, 625x476px) Image search: [Google]
1330768-1260505866280.jpg
20KB, 625x476px
>>34205259
Haha, I feel better already

Thanks pele' the salamander
>>
>>34205941
No, its just when i fall for a girl, i really fall for her and in my mind none other can compare to her and i dont really care about others. But what happened 7 times to me is this
>like girl
>she shows good signs of liking me back
>like her even more
>the way we behave makes everyone think we're up to something or are together
>since im a pussy and overthink everything when it comes to women it takes me time to try and make a move
>muster courage to do something
>they reject me

Or

>girl slowly starts becoming colder and more distand
>dont know whats wrong and whats causing it
>try to mantain normal relations
>not really working
>have no idea why and give up because i dont wanna come off pushy and ask whats wrong

Idk i guess it could be my fault, but i honestly tried to take action when i was younger and the same shit happened every time and every time it takes a bite of my confidence.
>>
>>34205862
Are you me?

oreganoli
>>
>>34206076
take this with a grain of salt but ask them out before anything really develops
>>
>>34205215
>girls try to talk to me
>i stay stone faced and give terse one-word replies like the protagonist of a 1950s western
>>
>>34205507
When will people like this leave our board? REEE etc etc
>>
File: 13467775544.gif (830KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
13467775544.gif
830KB, 400x224px
>>34206208
same, but my eyes go like this also every time a female speaks with me for some reason.
>>
>girls always get nervous and play with their hair around me even coworkers that i've worked with for 4 or 5 years
yes i'm a large scary guy.
yes i could effortlessly hold you down with a single arm and rape you.
no i'm not going to.
>>
>>34205862
Ye well atleast you fuck it up from the start, Latest shit I did was make out with a girl Ive always dreamed about, and after that day she just replys in 1 word and its fucking me up so hard because I got attached too fast
>>
>attractive girls used to flirt with me in highschool/early in college
>always was too autistic to reciprocate
>now i've gotten fat and bloated from alcohol abuse and women aren't interested in me anymore
>i still wouldn't even know what to do if they were interested in me
>>
>>34206076
well from all my shit experience ive learned that you have to be really fast and just go for it right from the start, be confident and pushy and its all ez, you will get the pussy 100% of the time if you do everything within few days, but if you wait too long youre aiming at long term relationship and its 21st centry we all know 90% of woman are fucking whores that only want short shit fuck fest.
>>
>>34206256
It must be trolls who do it deliberately to provoke
>>
>>34205507
Get a retail job, learn how to socialize.
>>
>>34205862
>disgusting shallow subhuman chad
REEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>34205215

>be moderately attractive 6/10
>a handful of girls have flirted with me half-heartedly
>have had one or two girls say I'm cute, but never handsome
>one girl said I have an "almost square jaw, which is kinda attractive"
>have had sex with two different women, but nowhere near as much as everyone else I know

I swear l'm a C average student of life, I just barely pass, but never excel like everyone else I know
>>
>>34207246
shut the fuck and close tab
>>
>>34207268

No (you)

oregano spice
>>
>>34205555
quads of relatability and melancholy
>>
I've felt alone for all 24 years of my life

I've never known what it feels like to be attractive to someone else. Even my own parents never care to get to actually know me, what I like, and who I am.

I've only had one friend in my entire life who didn't end up disappearing for one reason or another, and I've begun to realize that the only reason he hangs out with me is because I show him things that he can use in his social circle to make him seem unique. Never has he returned the favor, introduced me to anyone, or introduced me to anything that I havent already learned. Meanwhile he seems to go out every weekend, but of course I'm never invited.

I just want, one day, to know what it feels like to be loved, to be wanted, for someone to do something for me out of the kindness of their own heart, because they know it would make me feel better.

If it wasnt for this website I think I would have ended it years ago.
>>
>>34208058
I hope you find what you're looking for someday, anon.
>>
>>34208071
I appreciate the sentiment, but sentiment isnt what I need.

I need action. You know someone actually cares about something when they take action. Everyone in my life has watched what has happened to me and neglected to take action. I'm falling deeper into my own isolation from society and the world seems content to just let me fall.
>>
Often wonder if girls at my uni are flirting with me. Is it a good rule of thumb to assume that if a man said it to you, you'd find it uncomfortably gay? An example of this is a qt on my course randomly telling me the corridor that she'd seen me a day previously on campus but I hadn't seen her. Is that just a feminine manner of speech?
>>
>>34205215
>girls have never flirted with me
good

flirting is awful and makes you drop your spaghetti
>>
A girl smiled at me and said hello when I looked her in the eyes and smiled by accident so I guess I'm better off than you.
>>
>>34208309
That's not flirting you fucking idiot. She's literally telling you that she saw you on campus the other day.
>>
>>34205215
>daily/weekly threads about """robots""" who have had girls like/flirt with them but been too autistic to reciprocate
>meanwhile I've never had a girl show any signs of liking me in any capacity
>>
>>34205507

>despite this, ive only had sex with two girls in my life (one was overweight but attractive in the face, the other one was to make someone jealous)

get off this board faggot
>>
>>34205507
>"""problem"""

Must be tough in dis muhfucka, eh?
>>
In my experience, except for super specific circumstances, women just don't wanna to talk to men unless they know you in some way. Even if you're the friend of a friend's cousin, that small link and person in common makes a world of difference. Making friends with no prior connection is tough, trying to get someone you don't know to touch your dick is 1000x more difficult.
>>
>>34205215
>Girls dribble and pass the ball to me
>Miss the catch and run off with my arms straight down screaming like an autist
This is a metaphor for my flirting experiences.
>>
>>34206256
I'm like those too, but never had a gf or sex, shoulder I leave?
>>
When I walk by girls at work they tense up and glare at me. I don't know why. So I try not to go near them or look at them.
>>
File: 1437721591971.gif (66KB, 350x350px)
1437721591971.gif
66KB, 350x350px
>Be bald
>Cute thick latina smiles at me
He-e-e-ellllp!
>>
Dubs and gf get
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.