[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sorry Anon, I never really liked you THAT way. But we

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1616.jpg (29KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1616.jpg
29KB, 324x324px
>Sorry Anon, I never really liked you THAT way. But we can still be friends!
>>
Being friends seems ok
>>
File: 5ptfg1.jpg (25KB, 512x340px) Image search: [Google]
5ptfg1.jpg
25KB, 512x340px
kudos ytmnd
>>
>>34205081

>Awww... I'm so flattered you feel that way.
>>
>>34205081

>"Anon, I really wish you didn't just said that, I don't see you that way".

>WHAT? Anon you know I like Chad I'm really sorry.

>"I don't want to ruin our friendship".

>"Ughh...maybe if you were taller"

Just understand that having a gf won't cure depression, it won't make you suddenly out going and self confident it won't give sense to anything.

It'll just make you feel even more frustrated.

I still can't get used to the loneliness, everyone around me all this happy couples laughing At me.

It doesn't makes sense why when we feel sad our chest hurts.
>>
File: 1456202833674.jpg (13KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1456202833674.jpg
13KB, 601x601px
>>34205081
>You're kidding right?

>It made you laugh, so yeah.
>>
>"wow anon I can't believe we never talked before "
>"you're really interesting and enjoyable to talk to"
>"weshould talk some more anon"
Literally hasn't spoken a word to me since
>>
>>34205097
No, you stupid idiot. Being a woman's "friend" means being her emotional tampon when she cries because Chad Thundercock treated her like shit, right before she goes back to him for seconds.

NEVER be a woman's friend.
>>
File: 1479300269989.jpg (106KB, 698x658px) Image search: [Google]
1479300269989.jpg
106KB, 698x658px
>>34205081
This literally happened to me tonight

JUST
>>
>>34205686
I only keep vapid stacy whores as my friends.
>hot and good to be seen with
>will make fun of people with me and be a bitch
i like cocky women
>nice feels when around a pretty, soft, nice smelling girl
>can practice flirting and sexual talking with her because its normal to them and i dont really care what i say around them
>raises confidence, because if a girl like that finds you cool enough to hang out with, it can only be a good thing
>get to listen about what women really think like and learn from them
>possibility of fuck buddy
>on top of all this some of them can be really nice and interesting if they consider you their friend

I love rich, spoiled, daddy's girls. I find it so easy to talk to them and its always fun.
>>
Asked her out in June. She said this exact same shit and some bullshit about being too busy with school, even though I knew she had exes. Was kinda angry and sad because I wasted so much time and money to try to get her to like me.

Fast forward to last week.
>adds me on snapchat
>"who dis"
>"lol its me silly"
>okay, kinda lost feelings for her but whatever
>"hey anon, was wondering if you wanted to go to the art museum tomorrow?"
>make up some excuse saying I already went
>"but don't you wanna see me :)"
>"I really don't"
>she goes on to say that she regrets that night in June and wants another chance
>I say no
>"why?"
>"too busy with school"
>she unfriends me

Feels good, guys. Now that I think of it I only ever really liked her because she had nice feet and liked to show them off.
>>
>>34205081
i like it when girls say this.
>>
>>34206413
>nice feet
you messed up there friendo
>>
>>34206413
Good job anon, you were pretty alpha.
>>
>>34206413
This is how you treat them once they reject you.

Never forgive, never forget.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.