[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Star Wars is still for girls even in Trump's America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4365.png (113KB, 200x266px)
IMG_4365.png
113KB, 200x266px
>Star Wars is still for girls even in Trump's America
At least feminism can't fuck with anime.
>>
>>34205056
rogue one had a decent lead
>>
>>34205056
Trumps America? He doesn't take office for another three days, not to mention even if he did these films have been in production for months if not years.
>>
>>34205132
It was a joke. Do you really expect me to believe that the new Star Wars movie would suddenly have a male lead again because of Trump?
>>
>>34205370
>Star Wars gets a new male lead because of Trump
>Trump is the actual male lead
Make Star Wars Great Again
>>
>>34205386
Why would Trump like the new Star Wars? There's more pussy to grab now.
>>
>>34205440
If he watches it, I hope he live tweets about it as he does so.
>>
>>34205386
>male lead
>great
Fuck that I just want to see Daisey's bubble butt.
>>
But fujos can

Fujoshit is on the rise and anime will be dead in 5 years
>>
>>34205056
>At least feminism can't fuck with anime.
Not yet just give it a bit more time though all these faggots trying to make it mainstream will eventually ruin it once the japs realize there's money to be made catering to normalfags
>>
Its already pretty girly.
So, your point is nearly moot.
Uhh umm The SJW's would probably ruin in in a couple years though.
>>
They can't because most anime is about girls.
>>
So?
Star Wars is absolute pleb-tier, even by the standards of genre fiction.
>>
>>34205056
Anime is even better
Anime for girls can still be enjoyed by boys, Azumanga daioh being the most popular case
>>
>>34205056

Honestly the new move was shit, was the iconic yellow text intro? How could AT-AT's be destroyed with lasers if they have shields, which is why the snowspeeders had to trip them up with cables because the shields rendered their laser useless? Why did the Stormtroopers stand there and stare at the rebels before shooting, I know they are supposed to incompetent conscripts but come on. So much more shit but I am too lazy to type kek

This was not a star wars movie, it pissed on the originals, it is for people 'new' to the whole series.
>>
>>34205056

star wars>anime
any day
>>
>>34207565
anime has been dead for 20 years.
>>
>>34205056
Fujos (and somewhat otakus) have ruined anime and Japanese games though. Everyone is metrosexual Free! looking motherfuckers and all the women are Mary Sue selfinserts (or waifus) who's only weakness is their personality or quirk. The only games unscathed are games targeted towards westerners.

The only reason bitchass Raiden exists is because Kojima listened to women's complaints about Snake.
https://youtu.be/iR9cGkt5FK8#t=22m20s
>>
>>34209346
>This was not a star wars movie

Well yeah? It obviously wasn't meant to be. The other star wars films were classically troped fantasy films that just happened to be set in space, rogue one had all the makings of a classic war movie, it just also happened to be set in the star wars universe.
>>
>>34206510
>white girl
>bubble butt
does Daisey even have a butt
>>
Yeah you're just going to have to deal with more fujo pandering after yuri on ice's success
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.