[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you accept having a harem? You have to pay attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Would you accept having a harem? You have to pay attention to all of them.
>>
>You have to pay attention to all of them.

no thank you, then
>>
>>34204672
Yes, oh god yes would I ever.

I mean are you fucking serious? Asking an attention starved autistic retard if he wants a bazillion 2d gf's?
>>
>>34204672
men biologically are meant to have harems.
but we came to an agreement to spread the qts around.
>>
>>34204736
I thought it was the opposite and women were supposed to have harems.
>>
5 at most and if only the women liked each other and are actually bisexuals.
>>
No, I don't have time to get gangbanged on a daily basis. They would have to start dicking each other, assuming they're gay. Otherwise blue balls everywhere.
>>
File: imbored.jpg (71KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
imbored.jpg
71KB, 640x480px
>>34204672
Eh, it's probably not that great.
>>
I couldn't deal with that much social interaction, Jesus.
>>
>>34204672
I'd rather just have two or three mommy gf's that take care of me physically and emotionally and sometimes use tough love to correct me when I get into a funk. Useless bimbos don't help or get me hard.
>>
>>34204672
Of course, as long as I can choose my waifus
I've got a lot of love to give, what right do I have to be selfish with who I pick?
>>
>>34204827
think about what you just said it makes no sense.
but not men have harems, and women have no problem with it.
>>
>>34204672
When I was 14? Sounds fucking great.

Now? Sounds like a fucking nightmare, Jesus. I can't imagine the logistics of all of that fucking horseshit, and whichever one I eventually picked, regardless of which one it was, I'd eventually start despising and resenting.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.