[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

another night of wanting to end it all. I just cant continue

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1414526427084.jpg (27KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1414526427084.jpg
27KB, 300x360px
another night of wanting to end it all.

I just cant continue like this.
>>
File: Guts.png (194KB, 502x623px) Image search: [Google]
Guts.png
194KB, 502x623px
I don't know what your going through Anon, and its probably arrogant to tell you what to do with your left, but I urge you not to go through with suicide. Does that make me empathic or psycho I'm not sure, but i've seen too many people I love throw their lives away.

Stay strong my dude.
>>
>>34204204
i can't speak for you but for me getting a job made the difference in night and day.

ya i might be a wageslave but shit it gets me out of the house, my family is much nicer to me, and i feel proud knowing i'm doing something for the community while getting money.

btw im a sales associate they're good robot jobs you mainly just tally up the customers items ask them some prescripted lines if they want to sign up for mail-in coupons or e coupons - get their address, etc. most say 'okay sure' to that stuff. and that's it simple stuff.
>>
>>34204204
Describe your life.

How old are you
What are you doing
Why is everything so bad
>>
>>34204204
i'm not doing so great either.
i hope it gets better for you.
>>
>>34204300 Here, gotta say if OP said he was a women this thread would be getting flooded with (you)'s.

Never change /r9k/, never change.
>>
File: 1482994285181-r9k.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482994285181-r9k.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
Man I keep going back and forth. One day life is beautiful and others I feel like i should hang myself but I've seen videos of people doing it and how right before they're officially offed they try to grab the rope with their retard arms and stand up but they're too weak and that scares me. I just don't want it to hurt
>if you really wanted to you'd just stick a knife in your neck
I teter on the edge of enjoying life and urges to kill myself and it's EXTREMELY confusing
>>
Alcohol is all that keeps me going, if I couldn't down half a bottle of rum every night to keep me numb I would have committed suicide in some way so long ago. Hell, it wouldn't even be that hard, since I'm half black. Just walk up to a cop and shove him, he'd probably shoot me 20 times and that would be the end of it.

Or maybe just wander into the hood, find a scary looking nigga, and shout some shit at him, same result.

Or I could just hang myself, or buy a shotgun and shoot myself in the brain stem, or jump off the overpass on the way to class, or jump out the window
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.