[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get home from hard day of work >money in my pocket, to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>get home from hard day of work
>money in my pocket, to do anything i want with
>gas in my car, I can go anywhere I want
>I've earned my funds, I've provided to society, and now is the part of the day where I'm meant to be having a good time
>nothing to do, nobody to talk to, there isn't any activity I enjoy, and there's nothing I want to spend my money on
>force myself to masturbate and then crawl into bed for the night

Is this really all life has to offer me? This is fucking awful. Nothing is enjoyable. I don't even want anything.
>>
File: 1458075673534.jpg (22KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1458075673534.jpg
22KB, 306x306px
buy a gym membership and use your time off work to get swole and fuck staceys.
>>
>>34204206

No. Working out sucks dude. Nobody actually enjoys it besides Chads.
>>
>>34204129
when youre really fed up with your life is when youll begin changing it. posting on a board isnt being fed up. listening to metal and being frustrated and turning off your laptop is being frustrated.
>inb4 emo inner angst too edgy 5 me
>>
>>34204246

Changing it /how/? That's the point. I have the time and the funds to do pretty much anything within reason, there just isn't anything I want to do. That's my issue. When left to my own devices I don't enjoy or desire anything at all except for things that are literally biological needs like eating tasty food and masturbating.

It's one thing to be a kid and be upset because you can't do X, Y, or Z. It's a whole new ballgame of depression when you're an adult and you realize that there is absolutely nothing you want, no hypothetical that could even make your life better. Being an adult is fucking boring.
>>
>>34204129
congratulations, you are what the hyper-capitalist consumerism driven world does NOT want and that's actually a good thing.
I'd suggest you learn an instrument or do this >>34204206

or pick up a coke habit, whatever
>>
>>34204376

>congratulations, you are what the hyper-capitalist consumerism driven world does NOT want and that's actually a good thing.

Can you explain this in more detail. I want to know if I'm fighting the system or not by doing nothing and why that would be the case.
>>
>>34204129
>force myself to masturbate
There we go! Go buy a nice 200$ fuck toy.
>>
>>34204398
you don't buy every stupid piece of shit new smartphone or any other bullshit. You didn't fall for the travel-jew. You sound like you just keep your money for yourself and don't give it to any child-slave exploiting corporation (aka every single corporation there is)
>>
>>34204129
Go find a hobby. Otherwise build up an emergency fund and hope you don't have to use it.
>>
>>34204129
Fuck the gym and fuck Stacie's with your money and get to fuck them because of your money
Also start doing drugs
Yes this is it
Find a fucking hobby and die an old man.
>>
>>34204286
>eating and wanking
Boom learn to cook bomb ass food and get a whore to crank your knob.
Even better if you dont have to pay her
>>
>>34204129
HAHA wow you just completely summed up what im LITERALLY about to go do and now I feel even worse about it!!! what a time to be alive
>>
>>34204606
>>34204607

>find a hobby
>find a hobby
>yes this is it

Holy shit this is bad. No wonder having a gf/wife/kid is such a popular god damn thing. There isn't anything else to fucking do in life unless you're some kind of rich rock star or some shit like that.

>>34204638

Fun fact I actually got into and attended one of the best culinary schools on the planet but then I dropped out and my diet consists mostly of fast food and vending machine sandwiches now. Cooking is a meme. Fun to do sometimes but it really isn't worth the time or the effort when you can pay other people to make delicious food for you, either cheaply at fast food or expensively for restaurants. Food is the only real expense I have.

>>34204667

Seriously the only way I can see this boredom and unfulfillment ending is with a gf. And I don't even really want a gf. And while I know I'd be less bored with one, eventually she would fill that boredom with suicidal misery when she cucks me or leaves me etc.
>>
Give up your belongings and persue a monastic life
>>
My coworker just invited me to drinks, we just shot the shit about life, it was pretty chill, had to drive home buzzed though.

fucking georgia, get off my ass about this DUI shit, it's like a game of metal gear down here
>>
>>34204727

What does that have to do with anything?
Also, shooting the shit with a random dude doesn't sound like fun at all. I could do that with a co worker I'm sure but what's the point?
>>
>>34204775

didn't say it was a dude, I dunno, fuck you, I'm out
>>
>>34204694
Having a gf will be the same thing but less lonely. You'll still be bored and hate your job.
>>
>>34204917

I don't hate my job. I'm actually happier at work because I'm doing something productive and kept busy. For example, I had a week long vacation on Christmas and I spent the entire time in my room bored to tears and stressed about how little I was enjoying my life when I'm supposed to be on vacation off and having fun. I wished I was at work.

My problem is that when I'm not working, not given an immediate task and when I'm meant to enjoy my freedom, freetime, and disposable income I sit and do nothing because nothing is fun, nothing gives me enjoyment, I don't want anything and there is nothing to do.

And like, I'd go crazy without my job to keep me busy but in a way I do often wonder what the point of even working is all considering how little I actually do. I'd be living exactly the same with neetbux, my lifestyle would barely be effected. I probably wouldn't have enough money to buy whatever I want to eat whenever I want, but that's all.
>>
Just fill your empty time after work playing video games or watching TV
>>
File: cryonics.jpg (78KB, 798x427px) Image search: [Google]
cryonics.jpg
78KB, 798x427px
>>34204129

Save up your money and sign up for cryonics. After the singularity there will be all kind of fun shit to do.

http://lesswrong.com/lw/wq/you_only_live_twice/
>>
>>34204229

this indeed sound really sad

maybe reading sun ken rock will motivate you, it helped me not being a pussy like you anon kun
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.