[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /trash eater/ here ? It really doesnt deserve the stigma

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: my feast.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
my feast.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Who /trash eater/ here ? It really doesnt deserve the stigma attatched to it and I've saved hundreds of dollars by doing it.
>>
>>34203983
just fucking gross hope you like looking like homeless loser
>>
File: 1475201502339.jpg (232KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1475201502339.jpg
232KB, 720x533px
Whats a bigger sin is seeing all the perecetly good food gone to waste.

>tfw go to restaurant
>see smug bastard purchase a burger meal
>takes a couple bites and throws it away
>wow that was delicious! i'll be on my way

how do people do this?im not even a fat bastard but seeing this shit bothers me
>>
>>34203983
But anon what will people think if they see you.

I could not publicly shame myself like that
>>
>>34204043
Nothing is ever wasted. It will be consumed by something at some point. Whether it makes it all the way to a landfill and feeds the soil, or is eaten by a bird along the way. Even in the trashcan it's feeding microbes and fungus. You see, you are like the fungus.
>>
File: 1481234792211.png (9KB, 261x547px) Image search: [Google]
1481234792211.png
9KB, 261x547px
>>34204098

interdasting.

origami
>>
File: 1475198375942.gif (405KB, 359x371px)
1475198375942.gif
405KB, 359x371px
>>34204098
but this food was intended for us humans anon doesnt that make you angry. Perfectly good pizza and burger gone to waste while im starving fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: badtrip.gif (992KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
badtrip.gif
992KB, 500x375px
Any tips for how to do this in NYC? Seems like all the big grocery chains have stopped leaving stuff on the curb.
>>
>>34204310
i hear dunkin donuts still throw out the donuts that werent sold for the day.I remember seeing a photo of some chinese lady in Manhattan with a a bag of perfectly edible donuts
>>
File: 1484507473113.jpg (39KB, 640x360px)
1484507473113.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
How do you stay healthy and where do you hit up for dumpster diving? When i worked in ihop the food all turned into this disgusting yellow sludge by the time it was in the trash before we tossed it
>>
>>34204026
Wrong. I live with my mom and go to the gym.

>>34204098
Huh. Really makes me think.

>>34204310
Idk I live in the midwest. Out here most place leave their dumpsters unlocked. And if Im not getting it there I get it from the work trashcans like I did tonight( I work an overnight shift so theres no one to judge me)
>>
>>34203983
pretty often i'll walk by a ""finished"" (more like 90% untouched) meal in a restaurant or on top of the trash and think there's no reason why i shouldn't avail myself of perfectly good food, but i can never bring myself to do it. i also worry that the person who threw it away might have had aids or something
>>
>faggots who dont eat the crust

will trump kill these "people"?
>>
>grocery store throw away cakes, etc that are still in packaging
>fish them out of garbage that night and eat them
>people call me gross

the same people who will eat a girls asshole
>>
>>34204407
Dumpsters offer a pretty solid diet (burgers/ bread/ pastries/ salads). Its not like Im homeless or jobless though so I still buy food every now and again, protein shakes/ bars mostly. I also go to the gym every other day.

My job, local bakeries, fast food places, supermarkets, and some gas stations.

Ironically you'll have the worst luck at actual restaurants because most of them throw away many warm, mushy items at a time and it all turns to slop once tou reach it, or theyll mix wet and dry trash together. Its best to hit up places that sell packaged or pre cooked food because the perservatives or whatever keep the food together longer/ they're more likely to be thrown away in containers or in like groups so youll get a lot of one thing.

Always avoid residential trash, its too easy to get in trouble doing that.
>>
>>34203983
I've done it twice
Got a free pepperoni pizza
And got a scrabble eggs and hash brown in a dumpster that was still warm and a lot in it.
Will do again.
>>
>>34203983
I remember when I was younger we lived a few blocks away from a Little Caesar's pizza place, and they had a policy that they would only sell pizza made THAT day. A few buddies and I would always sneak over there and steal like 6 pizzas from the trash or better yet just ask the dudes working there if we could have them. 9 times out of 10 they'd say yes at the end of their shit, because they'd just throw it away anyway. We also stopped by a lot of bakeries and shit with the same policy. Any place that makes fresh food (not fastfood or places that make their food on demand) will often throw away anything they can't sell that day or the day after. So look out for that OP.
>>
File: joseph.jpg (14KB, 298x391px)
joseph.jpg
14KB, 298x391px
>>34204098
>landfill
>feeding soil
lol
>>
>>34204483
are you 300lbs? how do you even get into the trashcan?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.