[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Some instagram whore with no idea how YouTube works is g

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: God fuck her.png (974KB, 1289x723px) Image search: [Google]
God fuck her.png
974KB, 1289x723px
>Some instagram whore with no idea how YouTube works is given a new stream of Income by her beta orbiter friend, Guiding her through the process of YouTube and online marketing
>BTFOed /r9k/ as "adult men without an Avatar" in the most Stacey way possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWal-JPfkAU

She made a response video to this Board, And You robos are just going to let this opportunity for drama and lolz slide?
>>
>>34203252

She has that annoying Stacy voice too.
>>
>internet drama
kys faggot

club penguin >>>>>>>>>>>
>>
why do you people insist on posting these vlog youtube bullshit here?
>>
>>34203252
>it's another attention whore e-begger
so basically eggman except a stacy. who gives a fuck.
>>
wow she actually has a personality lol
>>
>>34203333

I said drama to capture the attention of new friends, lolz for the less cancerous older fags.
>>
>>34203393
Where? I didn't see it
>>
>>34203252
She's right though, it's over, nothing we can do, she won
>>
>>34203364
See
>>34203418
(For teh lulz xD, nypa though, heh)
>>
File: 1481146736098.gif (967KB, 270x252px) Image search: [Google]
1481146736098.gif
967KB, 270x252px
>that square jawline and perfect teeth

this is my fetish. sauce?
>>
File: 47525135.jpg (9KB, 247x249px) Image search: [Google]
47525135.jpg
9KB, 247x249px
>>34203520

Fuck off brian

organs
>>
File: 1484622214712.png (252KB, 795x459px) Image search: [Google]
1484622214712.png
252KB, 795x459px
I was about to post this comment but shr made it private.
"The way you are dressed, caked make up on face, jewlery, nasty long hair. You look like a whore who can fit more dicks inside than you could inside the central black hole of Pheonix Cluster."

Fuck!
>>
>>34203252
she looks ugly and creepy. Definitely a whore with that greasy skin complexion. Probably just had sex by the redness on her skin.
>>
>>34203623

Does she browse this board? what the fuck?
>>
e-begging is a booming industry it seems.
>>
>>34203712

Cucks literally pay her hundreds to make videos where she is just wearing her underwear.

I could go a life time not making anything near what she makes by doing nothing that requires talent. Fuck it, She even has a cuck handle all her work for her.
>>
Back to the organs front page
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.