[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>car just broke down >republicans will try to find some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: 1476406278384.png (387KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1476406278384.png
387KB, 500x500px
>car just broke down
>republicans will try to find some way to blame me
I do proper maintenance on it every week. I check the fluids, check the pressure in my tires, get my oil changed regularly, but how am I supposed to keep my belt from breaking? How, republicans? If it's really my fault how?
>>
are you schizophrenic? why do you keep pretending not to be a republican to bait conservatives on r9k?
>>
>>34202069
stop being a nigger and we'll stop blaming you
>>
>>34202101
Because republicans STILL blame me for my financial problems. They think they're responsible with their money, when in reality, they don't have to worry about shit like this.
>>
>>34202069
Car can't break down if you don't drive it. Good job faggot it's your fault.
>>
>>34202101
>being this paranoid that republicans are trying to bait by acting like a retarded democrat
Get a grip moron
>>
get a bike like all the broke libcucks and stop blaming other people for your problems, life's not fair and you have to pay your own way in this world.
>>
>>34202166
>dey dond understand da struggle
Anon anyone driving a car has to deal with shit breaking in it.
>>
>>34202195
Who said anything about democrats? You're trying to force a dichotomy.
>>
>>34202262
Then why is it that when it happens to people who aren't republican, we're told that we didn't take proper care of it, yet when it happens to republicans, it just happens? Why is it that if I spend money fixing my car, it's thought of as being irresponsible with my money, yet when their daddy pays for a new car for them, they consider themselves fiscally responsible?
>>
@34202254
>dude life isn't fair dont blame other people for your problems lmao
>RRREEEEE FUCKING NIGGERS ARE THE REASON I CANT GET A GF JEWISH AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IS THE REASON I CANT GET A JOB JEWISH MEDIA SUBVERSION IS THE REASON WHY THERES NO WHOLESOME WOMEN I CAN DATE RRRRREEEEEEE ITS NOT FAIR

really made the 'ol braincells fire up
>>
>>34202309
whats it like living in autismland?
>>
File: 1476045891196.jpg (301KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476045891196.jpg
301KB, 1280x720px
>>34202353
Good post.

Orikansas
>>
>>34202383
No argument? Sounds like you just got BTFO.
>>
>>34202069
It's not about blaming you. It's about you not blaming anyone else. Shit happens, doesn't mean anyone else should have to pay for it.
>>
>>34202069
What does this have to do with republicans?

Anyway, OP, what car do you drive? I might be able to offer some tips.
>>
>>34202353
nice strawman faggot
I've never said any of those things
>>
>>34202426
You must hate roads.
>>
>>34202429
Republicans unironically believe that people who struggle financially are either lazy or are irresponsible with their money. Logically, my car breaking down must then mean that it was due to me being lazy or irresponsible with my money.

'91 Lexus Ls400. I mean, the belt broke just 'cause it's old. It's an easy fix, but the tow and repairs take up a good chunk of my paycheck.
>>
@34202447
Most people who identify as "alt-right" on /r9k/ have though
>>
Which belt? Fan belt? Belts break all the time, especially when its cold. Make sure its not too tight. If it squeals often its probably too tight
>>
>>34202494
I think you are making just as much of a sweeping generalization as the "republicans" you seem to detest so much
>>
>>34202353
>>34202501

what the fuck are you replying with? who uses @ fucking faggot
>>
>>34202501
That has nothing to do with me m8
don't ever @ me again
>>
>>34202448

public services =/= personal property/responsibility
>>
>>34202524
Find me a republican who believes that wages should be higher and college should be cheaper, and then maybe I'll listen to you. In the meantime, what I'm saying is pretty much common opinion.
>>
>>34202540
Hello, Reddit. What are you doing up past your bedtime?
>>
@34202540
@34202542
>acting like you're ENTITLED to (You)s
Are you sure you're not liberals yourselves? I thought people on the alt-right dont blame anyone else for their problems ever and don't act entitled ever
>>
>>34202494
If someone cant afford an emergency repair on their car, they are living outside their means.

Never is a financial crisis because their car broke. They are in this position because they pay rent too much rent to live by themself when really they should have roomates, or because they went on some duumb vacation before they have an emergency fund
>>
>>34202353
>>34202501
KEK. fucking @'d him mate its on now
>>
>>34202590
>they live by themselves
>or they went on some dumb vacation

lemme quote another alt-right anon ITT

@34202447
>nice strawman faggot
>I've never said any of those things
>>
>>34202589
I don't want you to respond to me at all
>>
File: 1446972620335.jpg (65KB, 1194x674px) Image search: [Google]
1446972620335.jpg
65KB, 1194x674px
>>34202590
I live with 7 other people. Some nights they're up so late that I don't sleep that night.
>>
@34202619
>I don't want you to respond to me at all
wow that's pretty entitled of you. Typical millennial! Thinks the world cares about what he "wants"!
>>
>>34202494
Timing belt? Your fault.

Drive belt? No big deal, but still your fault.
>>
File: th (8).jpg (10KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
th (8).jpg
10KB, 300x200px
>>34202069
Blame the roads. If it werent for the roads then your problems would not exist. Roads shouldnt exist. Join the good fight and let us end roads.
>>
>>34202654
I wish subways were more prevalent in America.
>>
>>34202353
What the fuck did you just say about me?????n
>>
@34202675
>What the fuck did you just say about me?????n
Read it again, maybe you'll get it!
>>
>>34202494
Hmm, I haven't heard of Lexus cars having many issues, sorry to hear that.

Anyway, I'm not a republican but you should be budgeting money for this. I have to set aside money every month for the event that my car needs repairs. Last month my dashboard spedometer stopped working and it costed about $75 to salvage a working one, and then I put it in myself. Currently I have ~$3400 in my car repair account, and I will have to mostly empty it this year (my car won't pass smog and it's time for a slightly newer used car). If you aren't responsible with your money car repairs are stressful, but if you are then they are a minor inconvinience. This has nothing to do with political parties, almost everyone knows (excluding communists) that one should have money saved up for unexpected costs.
>>
>>34202685
I'd like to save, but it breaks down so often that as soon as I build my safety net back up again, it's back to the shop. I WAS trying to save up to get a more reliable car altogether, but life happens.

Or, as republicans will try to say, "You were just too lazy."
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.