[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gums bleed profusely when i brush, especially my front bottom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: amided.jpg (649KB, 2030x1817px) Image search: [Google]
amided.jpg
649KB, 2030x1817px
My gums bleed profusely when i brush, especially my front bottom teeth, I'm brushing more often now, and they dont feel as bad after I brush but im worried they're fucked
>>
>>34201197
Brush in a circular motion around the gums, worked for me
>>
oil pulling with coconut can save your life.
>>
>>34201231
Thank you
>>34201274
google tells me its swishing coconut oil in my mouth for 10 minutes, can this be true? wont this yellow my already yellowed teeth?
>>
>>34201197

your gums are dying and your teeth will eventually fall out.
>>
>>34201334
This poster is right

Your gums are infected because your teeth weren't clean. You need to regularly brush (ignore the blood) and probably disinfect (try mouth wash). If you can afford to, see a dentist.

t. Someone who had severe gingivitis
>>
Do you fucking floss?
>>
>>34201197

I'm lazy and sometimes fall asleep before brushing so I wake up with acid mouth. Really I just need to cut my sugar and carb intake down.

I also get the added plus of developing tonsil stones, so be glad you don't have crappy tonsils.

Otherwise just brush, and don't use any of that meme whitening shit. It actually fucks up your teeth more. Just stick to standard Colgate toothpaste. All the extra bullshit is basically fake or screws up teeth over time.

Don't worry about teeth falling out unless you're super fucking abusive with them and brush like once or twice a week for a few years.
>>
>>34201384
>>34201419
Ill start brushing twice a day, and pick up some wash on payday

i havent flossed since i had braces 5 ( i think) years ago
>>
>>34201419
God damn, I didn't enlarge it till you posted that
>>
>>34201197
floss a bit more, see a dentist

I had the same issue despite brushing twice a day for 2 months straight, after one trip to the dentist I haven't had blood since
>>
>>34201440
>>34201468
Thank you both for your personal experiences
>>
>>34201197
theyre not fucked theyre just sensitive. if you floss regularly they stop bleeding. make sure to really dig deep. itll hrut like hell the first few times but then after a 2-3 times it stops hurting and it wont hurt unless you stop flossing again
>>
>>34201197
by the way your canines look, your teeth are a bit crowded, nothing crazy. it makes it easy for plaq and tartar build up in between those teeth. they dont look decayed so i doubt anythings wrong with them. nothing a bit of regular flossing wont fix
>>
File: happy lad.jpg (635KB, 2030x1817px) Image search: [Google]
happy lad.jpg
635KB, 2030x1817px
>>34201197
here ya go buddy gotcha lookin like a dime piece now have fun out there.
>>
>>34201468
colgate total, or anything with triclosan. it will give you cancer but your gums won't bleed
>>
>>34201703
My wisdom teeth came out, and hurt like a motherfucker, but then the hurting stopped, and now i just kinda have extra teeth

I'm too poorfag to have them removed, but they dont seem to be doing too much in the long run
and they feel like regular teeth
>>
>>34201456
I actually didn't enlarge it. I just assume if someone's gums bleed all the time, they don't floss.

>>34201455
>haven't flossed in 5 years

You need to floss anon, to break up the plaque (old food and shit) that has bacteria colonies in it. It's going to suck at first and you'll bleed. You could even probably do it once a week, very gently, and still see rapid improvement.
>>
>>34201197
Go to a fucking dentist, someone who can actually answer your question.
>>
Continue to brush, but begin flossing as well. Most importantly, start using mouthwash twice per day. Get listerine ultraclean.
>>
>>34201440
this

humans and their teeth have been around for hundreds of thousands of years and evolved without dentists or whitening tooth paste.
dont let that be an excuse to neglect your teeth, but keep it in mind when your dental hygeine starts to really stress you out
>>
So apparently the edges of my teeth are pretty translucent... anyone know how to make it become whiter and less translucent?
>>
>>34201455
Your teeth won't fall off don't worry. Just brush your teeth twice a day and it shouldn't be a problem desu
>>
>>34201197
Your gums are bleeding because you have shitty oral hygiene.
It takes a few months of constant, daily care for your gums to stop being so overly sensitive.
>>
>>34201197
I dont know if we need any more replies to this thread telling you this but dont worry

the bleeding is a good sign when brushing after prolonged neglect of your teeth, if you are not brushing too hard. youre building stronger gum tissue by getting rid of the diseased bad stuff. just keep brushing and perhaps get a soft bristle brush. the bleeding goes away after stronger tissue is built up.
>>
oy if you're looking for legitimate healing, look into myrrh oil. just grab a 10 ml bottle for $20 on amazon, eden's garden brand. mix with coconut oil or olive oil and swish around in your mouth for a little while every night. strengthens weak gums right up.

mildly psychedelic too if you're into that.

also mix with baking soda for toothpaste.

clove oil works too for antibacterial purposes, but myrrh is better for mouth
>>
>>34204317
you only need a drop per night, that'll last you months
>>
Is this the new swans album cover?
>>
>>34201197
Your gums have receded back from your teeth, it's a sign of some kind of disease but I'm not sure which one specifically, recommend going to a dentist.
>>
Brushing and flossing will make your teeth bleed but that's only in the beginning because you never do it. Keep at it a week or two and you'll be fine. Try to brush your teeth after every meal or at least 2 times a day as well as flossing one time a day. It doesn't even take 30 mins of your day and can save you expensive dentist bills on the long run.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.