[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That's it. I'm going to fucking do it. I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0641.jpg (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0641.jpg
50KB, 657x527px
That's it. I'm going to fucking do it. I can't let my social skills continue to atrophy. I can't live my life alone. I can't continue to wallow in a self-fulfilling cycle of self-pity and resentment.

How do I become a normie?
>>
>>34200958
>How do I become a normie?

You BECOME the normie
>>
>>34200958
go to college, go to a "football" game, or whatever it is the kids do these days
>>
Go outside and do things that make you hate yourself
>>
File: 1476688039039.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1476688039039.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>34200958
Start by getting involved in group things such as attending a regular fitness class
>>
File: merzbow fans.jpg (20KB, 218x186px) Image search: [Google]
merzbow fans.jpg
20KB, 218x186px
>>34200958

Would you seriously dedicate time to self-improvement in order to attain "normie" status? I mean dedicating yourself to reconditioning psychologically and exercising in order to better yourself physically as well.

Aside from those two things, you'll have to begin working on your ability to socialize and connect with other human beings. I'd suggest reading How To Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie. It provides reading material that gives you insight into how easy it can be to make someone like you through conversation simply because most people love talking about themselves. You really have to apply the practices as much as you can to your daily life if you go to university or have a job.

It's scary to think of doing these things, especially being depressed and filled with self-doubt and self-pity. It's a daily struggle of overcoming each day to better yourself. Fuck everyone else, do these things for you because you know you can be what you desire.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.