[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do betas act like they don't want to have girlfriends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: ODHpPR1.gif (183KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ODHpPR1.gif
183KB, 480x270px
Why do betas act like they don't want to have girlfriends around girls??

>This guy tells me he likes me
>Don't really tell him no but inside not that phisically attracted to him because he's a beta fat fuck
>After a short while decide "why not?" and start trying to spend time with him
>Is on his phone the entire time
>Straight up tells me he doesn't give a fuck about his health or the way he dies
>Starts a lot of convos in the same tone
>Bring him home for a movie
>We're in bed
>On his phone the whole time

So basically it's bad if I want something better because they will probably be assholes, but when I actually try to give a chance to one of the beta fat fucks who supposedly are such good guys he turns out like this. Wat do?
>>
File: 1476310512481.png (578KB, 625x487px) Image search: [Google]
1476310512481.png
578KB, 625x487px
>>34200521
so if I wasn't fat or "beta" (what you think is "beta"), then you'd be my gf? Or are you another anime-girl-posting-tranny
>>
>>34200521
Not everyone is like that Chad can be an asshole and so can betas. You just have to find someone you like and I'm sure eventually you will.
>>
File: 1484256652258.jpg (68KB, 720x552px) Image search: [Google]
1484256652258.jpg
68KB, 720x552px
>>34200521
try being a real girl next time, pinocchio
>>
>don't really say no
>not physically attracted to him
>try to give him a chance

>i don't like him but he's not treating me like a princess/female god and now i'm hopeless

you make me so angry
>>
>>34200521
Daww he's nervous.
Suck his dick retard.
>>
>>34200610
It's difficult. Guys either just want to fuck or the ones that want a relationship turn out like this. I feel like I'm going to die alone.
>>
>>34200645
Yeah I bet youre one of those.

It's pretty simple to please girls and even more so a girl who is clearly showing signs of wanting you.
>>
>>34200710
>I feel like I'm going to die alone.
Most of you trannies usually do.

>>34200731
the fuck outta here cuck, women don't even know what they themselves want
>>
>>34200731
>simple
>pleasing females

KEK GOOD ONE

i knew a girl who at a party straight up showed her pussy to me and i still got swerved

get the fuck outta here
>>
>>34200782
Stop going for whores
>>
>>34200710
Honestly a decent amount of guys want to just fuck you but plenty of guys are decent people that want relationships as well. You just have to keep looking and hey I'm going to die alone too so don't feel too bad.
>>
>>34200799
stop thinking you're top shit and being a bitch
>>
>>34200799
But anon, why do you want him to stop going for all women? Note: All women are whores

>>34200811
If you can't read the subtext ITT, OP is either holding out for chad, baiting betas, or a tranny
>>
>>34200827
this dude gets it. and yes all three at the same time
>>
File: 1478624620990.png (208KB, 405x438px) Image search: [Google]
1478624620990.png
208KB, 405x438px
>>34200846
>and yes all three at the same time
>mfw
>>
>>34200521
>one random guy did something
>hey /r9k/ why does LITERALLY EVERYONE IN THIS VAGUE CATEGORY do this thing??

Youre a fucking retard
>>
>>34200885
>get the gun
>>
>>34200846
I got baited then unlucky oh well the price you pay for being nice on 4chan.
>>
>>34200811
How the heck do I find a decent guy though? It feels like the ones who do approach me only want to fuck and when I approach them they act like they hate me.

I'm considering giving up at this point.
>>
>>34201002
lol its not about you being nice. i guess because you didn't start with "hey faggots guess what" i guess you're nice but everything /r9k/ hates
>>
>>34201021
>It feels like the ones who do approach me only want to fuck and when I approach them they act like they hate me.
That's not unusual considering you're a tranny.

There's not many men who will want to do anything with you besides fuck, and even if they date you, they won't want to be seen in public with your giant-adams-apple-having, wide-shoulders-sporting, narrow-hips-and-waist-rocking ass
>>
>>34200710
We all die alone

Original quote is original:^)
>>
File: 13213164646.gif (301KB, 350x464px) Image search: [Google]
13213164646.gif
301KB, 350x464px
>>34200521
Hes either an asshole or maybe hes just a nervous beta, the "I don't care about my health" thing maybe to him sounded like something a "chad" would say, maybe hes trying to act like he doesn't care to impress you. though since hes not a chad or confident hes too socially reatded to see how dowmb that sounds and really believes hes coming off as cool or something.

And him being on his phone is probably just because hes nervous maybe its like a tick if he has something in his hand and can mess with it it helps or just so he can act like hes doing something so he doesn't come off as nervous.

just my two cents as a beta robot myself, but hey could still be an asshole at the same time who knows, being beta or a robot doesn't automatically make someone nice.
>>
>>34200710
>i feel like im going to die alone
Top kek.
I asure you, you wont. If you are indeed a girl (female).
>>
>>34201021
Asking the wrong person but you're out there actively trying to find someone so I'm sure you'll eventually click with someone. Decent guys do exist.
>>
>>34201131
Thanks dude

Anything I can do to make him more comfortable if the case is that he's nervous? At one point i just said "you seem distracted, want me to stop the movie?" when i caught him on the phone while watching the movie. He just said no and dropped his phone. I try hard to make convo so he doesn't feel any awkward silences. If the case is that he's just too nervous I dont know what else to try.
>>
>>34201205
You're a tranny, just do what trannies do and sexual him up you fucking queersperg
>>
>>34200521
maybe he doesn't like you anymore maybe after giving in an indecisive answer he decided that he wasn't into you anymore and so now that you invite him over he thinks you are leading him on. maybe he is mad at you cause you called him a fat beta fuck when he said he liked you first time.
>>
>>34201205
>trying to talk over a movie
Oh god, you're THAT guy (girl).
>>
>>34201205
Like I said i'm a robot whos never had a gf so take my advice with a grain of salt, but I would suggest maybe spend more time just talking with him and getting to know him instead of doing things like watching movies where you're both quiet. I know if I was hanging out with a girl I like watching a movie would be horrible became there would be no talking. The more time you spend around each other getting to know each other should make him more comfortable.
>>
>>34201252
I didn't. I just told him it was too soon because we have both just got out of relationships. I just said that things should be taken slower. I didnt call him names.
>>
>>34201205
Honestly he sounds like an asshole but that's just my opinion.

t.nervous beta robot
>>
>>34201296
Movies were kinda his idea I think the same as you. But thanks for the help regardless maybe I can suggest something a bit different and see if he's interested.
>>
>>34201301
well it sounds like he is hesitant to go back to you cause you felt rejected after that. the thing you said is usually the response people give when they try to push people away without seeming too mean. this guy has been rejected and made to feel unloved his whole life so you telling him too soon or take things slow sounds like no and in most situations i have experienced it means no. if you really want him show a little love, say something nice about him, or give him a hug, or if you really like him write him a love poem. but i doubt you do i don't know what you see in him it sounds like you are outright disgusted by him given the way this post is written
>>
>>34201021
Where do you live, if saskatchewan ill be your bf, dont worry tho im attractive
>>
I'm >>34200610 >>34200811
I think if you don't click with this guy you're with which is what it seems like find someone else who seems more compatible with you.
>>
>>34200521
How the fuck does that happen? I tell girls I like them and they just ignore me afterward. I'm 33 now and never had gf.
>>
>>34201377
Yeah he's not phisically appealing but I can be friends with him and it feels like he would be good as a partner. I don't know what else I could have said snce I was being honest. I don't really love him yet but I do have some interest.
>>
>>34201449
You sound like you're trying to force this relationship with him which isn't what you want from a relationship. I think you're better off trying to find someone else but thats just my opinion I could be wrong. Good luck though I hope you find someone.
>>
>>34201499
This could be the case. I guess I should stop it then. At least I can keep his friendship still.
>>
>>34201461
I guess it depends on your approach. Most girls hate it if you show youre kinda despo from the get go.
>>
>>34201497
you either like him or you don't. show affection and he will follow. he is in the state a lot of guys are in they feel worthless and unlovable so they kinda give up and occasionally they get so angry with their condition they try to ask out some girl and when they hear no or excuse that means no they are destroyed and go back into that state.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.