[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be cashier >ask for a girl's number >she smiles

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1480018479868.jpg (24KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480018479868.jpg
24KB, 657x527px
>be cashier
>ask for a girl's number
>she smiles
>I respond, "I need it for our records"

I fucked it up, didn't it?
>>
anon why would you say that? : (
>>
Anon, did she give it?
>>
>>34200273
Manager should walk out and start hitting you with a rolled up magazine.

>Bad boy, not at work!
>>
>>34200273
You should have winked as you said "for our records".

Ya fucked up bud.
>>
>she smiles

CHAD
>>
>>34200273
Yeah, ya did you autist.
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>34200387

no, i legitimately needed it for the records.

It was only 2 secs later when I realized I accidentally asked for her #. Then it was too late.

tl;dr, I was accidentally chad and i didn't even realize it.
>>
>>34200273
anon you fucked up dude this was your chance
>>
If, and only if, you interpreted her laugh correctly as a flirty interested laugh and not a nervous "oh god he's hitting on me" laugh, then you should just still message her now because I'm assuming you kept the number on record right?
If you've got the 'tism though and you're not sure if she really was flirting with you, you should let it go because worst case she'll report you to management for harassment or inappropriate use of record or something.
Still, if you think she was into you go for it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.