[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /depression/ here? Anyone pinpoint when it all went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Who else /depression/ here?

Anyone pinpoint when it all went downhill? Or just a general point in your life?

>in 5th grade writing a paper about interesting things about yourself
>couldn't think of anything
>teacher made me stay after tried to help
>couldnt think of anything and the teacher told me to make something up
>thats when i realized why no one liked me
>>
Really, really popular.
Not ugly.
Excellent at sports.
Still somehow got depressed for half of my life.

29 now and only just starting to get better after alienating myself from all of my mates and quitting my meds cold turkey.
>>
>>34199905
Damn, well good to hear you're getting better.
>>
>>34199937
Cheers dude.
I hope things get better for you.
Stay strong.
>>
File: dreaming of crying.png (80KB, 758x938px) Image search: [Google]
dreaming of crying.png
80KB, 758x938px
>>34199821
>be in freshman year of high school
>went to magnet gifted kid shitbag middle school
>used to ask like a dumbass to be funny
>mfw realized no one actually cared about me and just liked to make fun of me

>been hating myself ever since
>>
>>34200012
act not ask sorry
>>
>>34199994
They will, but I think we have different definitions of better.
>>34200012
Damn dude, i know the feel. I had people straight up telling me to go away because I was annoying. Always laughed it off.
>>
>About 16
>Started to notice I couldn't concentrate on my school work as much
>Became irritable all the time
>Noticed all my friends getting gf's
>Thought I was going to get taller but it never happened
>Cystic acne started up
>Anxiety started to kick in
>Stopped going to school after a while

24 now. Acne is gone, but the foundations for are planted deep within me by this point.
>>
>>34200110
Sorry to hear, well whatever way your life goes i hope you find some definition of peace or happiness.
>>
It started when I was reading a thriller book at a library when my hyperreligious mum demanded that I put it back because it had an illustration of a monster on the front. This was within earshot of several people. It seems very silly and trivial looking back, but to a sheltered 13-year-old autistic it was embarrassing and degrading enough that something blew a fuse
>>
>>34200282
Shit sucks, like they forget what it was like to be young. Public embarrassment by a parent can be some of the worst kind. I didn't have many friend in 6th grade, and i got invited to a birthday, my mother dragged me out because I forgot to do one chore.

I hope you find some happiness, or peace.
>>
>>34199905
>29 now and only just starting to get better after alienating myself from all of my mates and quitting my meds cold turkey.
can you tell me more about how this happened?
>>
File: 1483936825463.png (493KB, 462x387px) Image search: [Google]
1483936825463.png
493KB, 462x387px
Thinking back, I noticed there were some signs for as long as I can remember.
As a youngling I avoided others mostly, sometimes I was in the mood to go out and play with the neighborhood kids, other days I didn't feel like it for some reason despite being bored and lonely.
Fast forward to college around the age of 17-18 and that's when it all went to hell. Senior year, some kind of weird season of studies where we went to an actual job place for about 6months. Worked there, 8 hour days for no pay whatsoever.

I went there diligently at first. First to arrive, last one to leave and so on. Eventually I started getting sick of the shitjobs I had to do. While others were drinking coffee indoors, I was told to go sort out some metal bars out in the rain. Then they started assigning weird jobs like "evening out the gravel in the front yard".

One day I decided not to go there because I was so burnt out and it was quite the judgement day the following day. Yelling and all that fun stuff.
I just snapped and told the guy to go fuck himself, to go drown in a river with his stupid faggot friends and so on. I walked home and was almost crying like a baby, but oddly enough soon I felt really good. Like really good and I laughed the rest of the way home.
I locked the door behind me and that's when my NEET life started living alone. I'm 25 now and still going at it.

Many phases of bad and good have gone past, but overall I do feel like my life is very out of control. I have kind of started to enjoy it in a way. Some switch must've been flipped. When I got a letter from college saying that I got kicked out, I remember just laughing at it. I sometimes wish I could flip that switch back to its normal position. I do this now everytime I'm in trouble.
>>
>>34200446
Sounds like a rough ride, people just expect to take and take w/o expecting to return anything and it can break a person.

Well at least it seems you can laugh at the entropy in your life, better laugh then cry. Hope you can find some kind of structure you desire.
>>
I remember when I was in 3rd grade some kid came up to me and said "Id be friends with you but no one else likes you."

Shit really fucks you up
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.