[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YFW you realize your favorite childhood show was about a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4599.jpg (354KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4599.jpg
354KB, 1280x720px
>YFW you realize your favorite childhood show was about a group of Chads who spend their free time working out so they can save the universe and bang hot chicks who they promptly ignore in favor of working out
>>
>>34199675
heh I never thought about it like that. fuck
>>
File: 1469790384924.jpg (58KB, 722x414px) Image search: [Google]
1469790384924.jpg
58KB, 722x414px
>>34199675
>yfw you realize those chinese cartoons were actually intended to teach you lessons like surpassing your fear
>yfw instead you grew up to watch more chinese cartoons
>>
>>34199675
>goku
>chad

no lol being a fighting freak and flying = / = being a douche bag
>>
>>34199762
Not all chads are douchebags idiot
>>
>>34199784
spotted le normie
>>
>>34199808
Good one even robots know that Chad can be a bro.
>>
File: 1481302272503.gif (407KB, 359x371px) Image search: [Google]
1481302272503.gif
407KB, 359x371px
>>34199849
shut the fuck up or eat this knuckle sammich
>>
File: 1484492548863.jpg (176KB, 415x462px) Image search: [Google]
1484492548863.jpg
176KB, 415x462px
>>34199878
Thinking I'm a normie is pretty funny though wont lie.
>>
Actually goku is autistic and only obsesses over fighting. Vegeta is the normal one who gets pissed off that goku exceeds at the same hobby.

And to explain the girls chichi is plain crazy and bulma is a slut.
>>
>>34199958
Vegeta is a manlet, don't forget that
>>
>>34200080
So is Goku.
>>
The only Chad in DBZ is Yamcha.
The Saiyans are all way too concerned with other things to give even a significant amount about women.
Piccolo is asexual.
Tien is zen as fuck and probably has willingly never had sex.
Krillin is a mega ultra manlet who gets lucky with girls.
>>
>>34199675
Goku is an asexual retard who never went to school and was dropped on his head as a baby. He was like 20 something years old when he was with first girl ever, Chi Chi, and didn't know what dating or marrying or sex or anything was.

In the Zamasu Dragon Ball Super arc he says that he's ever kissed Chi Chi on the mouth... so who knows how she milked two kids out of him.

Vegeta is an emo manlet.
>>
>>34200123
Nah, Goku is a big guy, for Vegeta at least (as stated: not only in height but also in power level almost constantly). Which is what fuels Vegeta's anger.
>>
>>34200217
>yfw Chi Chi raped him in his sleep
>>
>>34200222
Well technically they're all big guys because they're massive. But as far as height is concerned, Goku is like 5'9.
>>
>>34199911
source on that pic senpai? uwu
>>
>>34200278
>Goku is like 5'9
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Wrong_Height_and_Weights..
>>
>>34200386
What am I supposed to be looking at here? People arguing over Goku's height?
>>
>>34199675
Maybe goku
Vegeta was a beta manlet
Piccolo was stuck raising gokus son
Everyone else constantly died for no reason
>>
>>34199675
>Chads
goku has never even kissed his own wife.
>>
>>34199762
Nah brah those robots that will detroy the world i want to fight them so i wont stop their creador
Dont wory brah i got this
>>
>>34199762
Goku is a huge douchebag. He killed countless RR Army soldiers when he was a kid. Those guys were just henchmen trying to get paid.

He also constantly abandons his family for years on end to workout. He has no job and mooches off his wife's inheritance.
>>
>>34200509
>He has no job and mooches off his wife's inheritance.

He works (part-time no doubt) as a farmer and he also received 100 million zeni from Mister Satan as a reward for defeating Majin Buu.

Hello, I'm autistic and know more aboout the Dragon Ball universe than I should
>>
>>34200464
Gohan went from alpha wolf in the end of the Cell saga to toothless lapdog in the current Dragon Ball Super timeline.

He's such a wet mop now it's unbearable to watch.
>>
>>34200954
He was raised by a single mother. Notice how different trunks is, gotenks is trunks boipucci
>>
>>34201052
That's just the not-retarded saiyan genes in him. Vegeta is prince of the saiyans and Goku was born as a low-ranked Saiyan.

Gohan was raised by his mom, Goku, and also Piccolo.

Plus it seems like Trunks is the one being raised by his mom, Vegeta is only there to train him. Otherwise Trunks is the spoiled rich kid.

The present timeline trunks at least, not future trunks.
>>
>>34200954
>People still can't get over Gohan in 2017
Fuck we get it already
although Super took the geekiness too far desu. He should at least pull a Spidey and take care of local crime and fight low class baddies. His heart was never in fighting like Goku, but he shouldn't have gone full nerd
>>
>>34200509
>>34200739
Not even that

Goku won a shit ton of money in the World Tournament when he won against Piccolo in Dragon Ball. His family had been living off of that and the Ox King's money ever since.

Plus the RR Army was filled with greedy manlets.

Goku never left his family to train. He was killed by his brother, then came back as Vegeta arrived and put him out of commission and then everyone left for Namek to resurrect Piccolo to get the Earth Dragon balls back and needed Goku for muscle power. He shows up and basically gets stranded in space for almost a year, learning the instant transmission half way until Porunga asks him if he would like to return to Earth. In Goku's case, hell yeah I would rather learn that technique over abandoning it. Goku never quits you know.

Then as soon as Goku arrives when Trunks shows up, he literally spends 3 years with his family, especially with Gohan (extra year) until Androids show up and Goku gets blown up.

When he chose to stay dead, it was a noble sacrifice. He felt like he was drawing all sorts of villains and wanted the Earth to be at peace until Majin Buu came and fucked that up.

Point is, you're wrong mother fucker.
>>
>>34200509
They were attempting to kill him so it's kind of justified. He would regularly try to choose the non-violent route when possible anyway
>>
File: th (7).jpg (10KB, 190x300px) Image search: [Google]
th (7).jpg
10KB, 190x300px
Was he ourguy?

>skinny-fat
>loner
>autistic ass fuck
>nihlistic
>didnt give a fuck
>enemy of everyone
>all the Chad's were constantly on his shit
>abusive/manipulative dad
>raised by single parent
>no job just leeched off people
>literally a neet
>spergs out over dumb shit
>always shirtless
>>
>>34201281
>>34200509
Why is everyone forgetting the time Goku egged on Cell and gave him a senzu because
>lel need an all out fight
Then gives up and throws Gohan into the fight. Yeah Goku is a dick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aDcWucKFjA
>>
>>34201448
doesn't look skinnyfat to me senpai
>>
File: majin_buu_5_by_bane123.jpg (466KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
majin_buu_5_by_bane123.jpg
466KB, 1280x960px
>>34201527
He is literally us bro just look at that belly and those skinny ass arms
>>
>>34201275
I mean I get that he's some sort of vague scientist or researcher that's never really explained and he's a family man and doesn't WANT to be a fighter.... BUT it's like he was never even raised by martial artists or gone through apocalyptic battles.

One of the principles of martial arts especially in Japan is that a sharp mind is a sharp body and a sharp body is a sharp mind. To ignore one is to ignore both.

Gohan being all "oh I haven't trained in a while and now can't even go basic Super Saiyan unless I'm on death's door" during the F saga was one of the biggest fuckups in Dragon ball history since Toriyama forgot that Saiyans were born with tails, and also Blue haired trunks.
>>
>>34201467
He realized that Gohan was the stronger fighter, so on one hand it was fair in the sense that Cell would get to fight the strongest fighter and also it was a chance for Gohan to become a better fighter.
>>
>>34201691
>Endangered everyone on Earth
>Just to satisfy the villain's desires
The fuck? How is that not a dick move
>>
File: gohan in a nutshell.jpg (102KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
gohan in a nutshell.jpg
102KB, 1200x675px
>>34200954
Gohan was always overrated t b h

he's gonna have a comeback in the upcoming arc though
>>
>>34201750
same reason why he let Vegeta get away after he and the other z-fighters barely defeated him the first time around, and the reason why he told Frieza to stay down when that spinning energy meme disc came back and sliced him in half and a bunch more things I probably don't remember.

Goku doesn't have many selfish desires, but he is totally autistic for a good fight.
>>
>>34201799
I really really hope so.

I hope him and Picollo can get upgraded from "also there" status.

The Saiyaman filler episodes have been pretty good too desu, at least better than the god-awful Arale ones.
>>
>>34201281
What about the very end of DBZ when he literally abandons his family to go live with Uub?
>>
>>34199675
>so they can save the universe and bang hot chicks
That's not the case at all. Goku is pretty disinterested in sex and probably only has kids because Chichi pseudo rapes him. Vegeta is monogamous as is Krillin. The only cheating character out of the main cast is Yamcha really.
>>
>>34200509
>He killed countless RR Army soldiers when he was a kid. Those guys were just henchmen trying to get paid.
Nigga RRA is basically the Isis of Dragon Ball, fuck 'em. They all deserved what they got.
>>
>>34202094
>I hope him and Picollo can get upgraded from "also there" status.
Piccolo's fight vs Frost in the anime was pretty cool and I had hopes he would outmaneuver him but then the faggot had to go and cheat with his hidden poison.
>>
>>34201448
>visible muscle lines
>skinny fat

Pick one
>>
>>34199762
Chad isn't a douchebag.
Chad is self aware.
Sometimes that awareness means accepting that being an asshole is his destiny, sure, but a lot of Chads are actually decent people who just got the luck of the draw in genetics.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.