[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move to Chicago and live in a ghetto that's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2751.jpg (124KB, 648x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2751.jpg
124KB, 648x350px
How do I move to Chicago and live in a ghetto that's not in the south side?
>>
>>34199600
Why would anybody ever want to move here? That's stupid. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>34199630
Better than being in the middle of nowhere and im poor so I have a ghetto state of mind
>>
>>34199692

Have you looked into living in Indiana and commuting? Everything is cheaper so your savings in other areas might offset the cost to commute, you'd have to research more though. I'd recommend Whiting, Hammond, or maybe even East Chicago if you're willing to deal with a ghettoish city. Gary is way too fucking ghetto and any place else is too expensive.
>>
>>34199600
Step One: Have lots and lots of money.
>>
>>34199692
>Better than being in the middle of nowhere and im poor so I have a ghetto state of mind
lmao enjoy being killed you retard. I lived in the Bronx for 7 years in the "ghetto" its not fucking fun I'm glad I left and Chicago is worse than the Bronx
>>
>>34200172
No I want to live where all the brown and grey buildings are all over

>>34200243
I've been to south Bronx and Harlem before but ok
>>
>>34200238
To live in the ghetto? Can't I get a room with roommates for like 350-500
>>
If you're not retarded, there are plenty of good apartments with good rates. One of my friends is living in a good neighborhood on the north side, 1k$ rent per month, the 1k$ includes all utilities, built-in wifi, heating, electricity, water, etc.

Sloppy niggerwhore dicks
>>
>>34200366
I can't afford that tho I'm from the country i have to live in a ghetto
>>
>>34200402

Well, there are shitty neighborhoods here that aren't on the South side. You have neighborhoods with lots of Mexicans/Latin Kings members.

Honestly just stay out of this city unless you can be in a decent neighborhood. It's not worth it. The shitty parts of the city are like different fucking worlds, nobody goes there unless they're degenerates.
>>
>>34200402

Dude even a 1 bedroom in the East Side is like $550-$600 a month.
>>
>>34200506
if he's white he'll have a target on his back though.
>>
>>34200526

Well obviously but I was really trying to point out even bad neighborhoods aren't that cheap.
>>
>>34200506
>East Side
>Chicago
I think you mean the lake
>>
>>34200172
Being from NWI, this guy has it right. If you want ghetto, you move to East Chicago or parts of Hammond. Why do you want to live in the ghetto and not the South Side?
>>
Why do you make this thread every night?
>>
>>34199600
East or west chicago I guess but living in a Chicago ghetto could possibly be the worst decision of your life
>>
>>34199600
Even the shittest ghettos in Chicago have expensive rent compared to rural areas. The cheapest I've found are studios for $450 a month. You still need to make $1000 a month to qualify though. If you live in a place like that, be prepared for shootings, bedbugs, theft, and all kinds of degeneracy. Your best bet is to scout out subsidized apartments and put in as many applications as you can. If you can find a job here that pays at least $1000 a month, you could try to find a roommate and stay out of trouble while your get a subsidized apartment lined up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.