[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>uni requires that i stop playing vidya >Stop playing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1463393742621.png (276KB, 419x398px) Image search: [Google]
1463393742621.png
276KB, 419x398px
>uni requires that i stop playing vidya
>Stop playing vidya and read 100 pages a week otherwise i'd fail all my classes
>can't stay awake during lectures due to fatigue
>depressed, want out of university, want to go back to the time i just sat along and played vidya all day
i fucking hate college
>>
File: 4945881c0998e0050dcaca5bf521afa1.jpg (429KB, 768x1089px) Image search: [Google]
4945881c0998e0050dcaca5bf521afa1.jpg
429KB, 768x1089px
What the fuck?

I had WAY more time to do everything in Uni. Not having to waste so much time doing busywork in class freed up dozens of hours per week for me to dick around.
>>
2nd night back from uni crying myself to sleep. I was so happy during the holidays and now being back here I'm depressed as fuck and idk why.
>>
>>34199909
Back to uni* orrig
>>
>>34199589
You're going through withdrawal, but it's better for you in the long run. Cut the vidya and get a real hobby, you'll feel much better.
>>
File: 1476294594263.jpg (52KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476294594263.jpg
52KB, 400x400px
I can strongly relate Anon. I spent all of today studying in agony.
I don't wanna go back there anymore, I want to stay in my room cooped up all day.
>>
>>34199589
>tfw taking a shitty online certification
>probably less than 1/4 of the material contained in a college degree
>have a year to do it but can be extended to up to two
>no job, living for free
>certifies me for a career that is 100% home based
>over a month behind, starting to worry if I'll be able to finish
I fucking hate being a useless pathetic loser
>>
>>34199883
This.

I played vidya and dicked around on my computer so much in college I fucked my wrists up.

Gonna start working here in like 2 weeks, but I know that my wrists won't be able to take it and I'll get laid off due to injury in under a month.

Which means I get complementary opioids with surgery.
>>
File: bk5gzwl4kc9y.jpg (353KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
bk5gzwl4kc9y.jpg
353KB, 1536x2048px
>>34199883
I think some people don't know how to really "read" to get the main point of books or articles. I took five classes every semester and they always required me to read a book a week for each one (History BA and MA).

I just got really good at skim reading and looking for key sections of text material.

It will get better guys! Just give it some time and then you will be able to turn back into a lazy shit.
>>
>>34200116
Have you ever read Robert Greene?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.