[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get a feels thread going. Tell us about your childhood,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_1740.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1740.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Let's get a feels thread going. Tell us about your childhood, lost relationships and all the shitty things that happened to you. Get your tissues robots.
>>
Mom died yesterday.
>>
>be me
>be 5 years old
>underweight
>fear mongering mom takes me to doctor
>he tells her no worries I will just get to my natural weight as time goes on
>she doesn't accept that answer
>every night she feeds me 3 times the dinner a kid should eat
>her genius plan works i'm putting on weight
>now i'm putting on too much weight
>now I don't play sports because it's harder and I get fatter
>takes me to doctor and he says I need to lose weight its very bad for my health
>she scolds me for being fat

I am now in my late 20's. My entire life I have been basically yoyoing weight and fighting this constant eating disorder battle because she did that when I was young. She never took responsibility for that shit. This pisses me off so much.
>>
I've had only had one friend since I was a little kid. Now he's moved a long ways away and it's been the straw that broke the camel's back for my depression. I don't feel like doing anything any more. I've really lost my sense of humor as well and people keep calling me too negative. I just need a video game or something to get obsessed with as an escape to kill time. Feeling pretty shitty.
>>
File: 1483852058844.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1483852058844.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
I've squandered everything and wasted the finite amount of time I have in life
>>
>>34199483
Your mom may have fuck you up initially but at age of let's say 16 you should have your eating habits under control. In your 20s like you , you have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
File: 1475113797944.png (152KB, 433x548px) Image search: [Google]
1475113797944.png
152KB, 433x548px
here's one story that sums up my relationship with my mother and siblings
>at Target shopping for school
>brother and sister have picked out hundreds of dollars worth or clothes
>i was a bit more modest and only got a few things i NEEDED
>i stray off to the Lego isle because i have my own money
>a big set i want is on sale
>don't have enough money
>need like $20
>ask mom
>"lol no"
>later she buys brother a Lincoln Park album or some bullshit
and i can't tell you how much money my mom threw at my brother for dumb things like guitar lessons, football, skateboards, or whatever he wanted to look cool for his friends
>>
>>34199735
Look. I don't mope around as a fatass all day. I do exercise and get that shit under control. My point is now my life is harder and I have to constantly fight this thanks to her. It's like with smoking dude. Once you smoke that first cigarette something in your brain changes forever and for the rest of your life that craving appears and you have to fight it off. Also I am leaving out the mental stress from being a fat kid and being picked on constantly
>>
>>34199776
I feel you pain, I grew up fat too. Definitely sucks balls.
>>34199764
Move out, never talk to her again.
>>
>>34199574
How old are you? You can still turn it around desu.
>>
>>34199328

I'm just this close to convincing myself that being alone isn't that bad after all. It feels pretty good desu. No more feeling like shit or just being jaded in general.
>>
File: 1258672675792.jpg (57KB, 455x610px) Image search: [Google]
1258672675792.jpg
57KB, 455x610px
>be me
>20
>get a gf
>like 9/10 super qt, blonde, into vidya and shit
>amazing sex
>like every fucking day
>she gets "diagnosed" with depression
>starts to take these pills
>mfw sex stops
>mfw can't leave because she says she'll kill herself
>mfw i find out she paid the psych for diagnosis so she could get high
>mfw cucked by 54 year old balding psych with drugs
>mfw she fucks him more than me

Bitches and whores. I'm never trusting another fembot again. I wouldnt reproduce if I was the last man on earth. Humanity doesn't deserve the earth.
>>
>>34199892
>Move out, never talk to her again.
I moved out a year ago and haven't spoken to her since.
>>
>>34199992
Wtf! How old was she? Fuck the worst feeling is when you get cucked by some beta fag. I don't mind if I lose to chad but not some old fag. Sorry bro that fucking sucks
>>
File: pat b.gif (497KB, 500x197px) Image search: [Google]
pat b.gif
497KB, 500x197px
>>34199328
There was nothing shitty that happened to me in childhood.

Adolescence and adulthood, yeah, but childhood was when I was still happy and functional.
>>
>>34199328

>Dad called me fag every day (joking or not that shit fucks with you eventually)
>youngest child so parents were super overprotective, never learned how to have friends, never had friends
>constantly harassed and criticized by parents for not having friends
>developed seriously bad eating habits from my mother feeding me nothing but fast food from age 3
>never gave enough of a shit in school, did pretty well mostly A's and B's but could've easily gotten a Uni scholarship if I tried
>talked to a doctor about my depression, diagnosed and put on meds that helped a lot
>mother literally blocked me from medication, nearly shot myself at 16
>mother constantly shit talked my father, walked around muttering how she wanted to kill herself and him
>hated my siblings for abandoning me (all of them at least a decade older than me) to this hell on earth.
>constantly thought about suicide for nearly a decade
>now live alone in a comfy, one bed apartment, not responsibilities or needs than work through a union

feeling better now that I'm out of that shitty environment, no drugs but plenty of vidya. Doing the Union thing is pretty good, don't eat much or spend much money so any time off I have from no work is supplemented by a large savings account. Also sticking it to my parents and family that I'd be a 'success' in college and never speaking to any of them again (kek they don't even know where I am) is pretty good desu.
>>
>>34200585
Proud of you friend!
>>
>>34199328
Trump will get inaugurated in less than four days. Feels great guys
>>
>tfw completely totally and unironically addicted to DXM to such a degree that it is ruining my life
>>
>13 years old
>discovering the wonders of girls and sexuality
>get message on Facebook from a qt who apparently likes the exact same shit as me
>knows my dad, wants to meet irl
>never do because of stranger danger
>2 months later pops tries to kidnap me from mom
>put 2 and 2 together
>had trust issues for a year
>by then most girls didn't give a fuck about me
18 years old now, I am 100% sure that shit traumatized me. 13 was a pretty fucking stressful time for little robot me and realizing the only girl who had ever taken interest in you at the time was really some ex navy seal pro "snatchbacker" made getting over middle school social anxiety a looooot harder. Knowing that my dad did that to me makes talking to him very awkward, there's this mental back and forth between "dad is pretty chill you should talk to him more" and "this guy did some shady and retarded shit when you were younger and will do it again"

By 16 I was talking to girls again and I'm sure some day i'll do what everyone else did at 15 and actually get a girlfriend.

Have some uninteresting stories about my crushes if you guys are desperate for greentexts
>>
>>34200912
Please do, I'm very interested my friend
>>
>>34200912
Sorry but I burst out laughing as fucked up as that is. Lmao
>>
>feeling like I'm a failure one summer day
>decide to sign up for the army nat. Guard to pay off my student loans and kick start my life
>get horribly depressed in BCT because my mom said she didn't want to deal with a murderer right before I left
>get out, head home and she's welcoming me with open arms
>depression stayed, constantly feel like a failure because I'm living at home instead of on my own

Doesn't help my only friend has a girlfriend and constantly pushes for me to get one yet I don't have the looks nor the money to just attract someone off the street, although lately he's stopped eith that
>>
>>34200585
Parents are usually super protective of the oldest child, not the youngest
>>
>>34201007
really? I have only ever seen families be super overprotective of their youngest desu.
>>
>be me
>junior year of high school
>by some miracle of crazy stupidity end up asking my oneitis to prom
>we text and talk and walk to class together all the weeks leading up to prom
>day comes
>we meet at the civic center
>we leave with our group to go do pictures and eat and stupid shit
>she pretty much ignores me most of the time
>doesn't stand near me to take pictures
>get to the dance
>doesn't dance with me
>only dances with me once the whole night after all her friends tell her to and call her rude
>she left before I did
>fucked her ex that night
>never sends me the prom pictures
>my family is salty
>she had the nerve to ask me for textbooks for her college level class the next year

I guess that's normie tier but oh well. One of my shittier experiences I guess.
>>
>me
>live life normally
>pretty beta and standard "nerd" fat kid stuff through high school
>same jacket every day etc
>start slimming up senior year
>get braces off
>I've gone from a 3 to a 6, doubling my standards (in my opinion at least)
>confident
>ready to live life and not be such a piece of shit
>get diagnosed with epilepsy right after graduation
>process of fucking around with the right meds completely fucks me over mentally
>pretty much bipolar or at least what I'd consider bipolarism
>want to commit suicide
>want to fight the walls like an edgy preteen
>feel like a retard because after seizures I can't control my legs for a solid few hours
>eventually meds work and I live normally
>go seizure free for six months
>Earlier this month I had a seizure
>then one every day for the next two weeks
>progressively get worse over the two weeks
>go to the doctors
>lmao this shit happens kid here's more pills GG no re
>>
>>34200948
Not that interesting really but here ya go
>1st day of class
>new semester, new people
>one girl looks cute and just gives the vibe of being really nice to talk to
>few months later we become friends through a mutual friend
>my intuition was correct and we get along
>im autistic as hell and i dunno how to proceed
>never go anywhere despite her asking me to dance with her during a dance
>next year we are placed in same home class as if lord jesus hadn't made things clear enough with the dance and her mom treating me like family the one time i talked to her
>never get around to doing anything
>everybody moves on

>remember this girl that i really liked talking to, could spend hours just shooting the shit with her about whatever because she was smart and interesting
>as soon as i start liking her i cant talk to her anymore because of nerves
>everybody moves on

So it goes

>>34200980
Lol don't worry about it dude, I look back and laugh at a lot of the depressing things that have happened to me. I could probably make a pretty funny sitcom or YA movie out of the last few years.
Geeze, a father figure and stable relationship with my parents would have been nice back then
>>
>>34200770
Saving this because I love DXM
>>
>>34199381
haha i get that reference and its funny cause you like it that ur mom is dead and because you didnt reply to some post and it made ur mom dead.
>>
>>34200770
Eh eventually you build up enough tolerance that its impossible for you to get high without taking a lethal dose. Highest I got to was 1500mg pure dxm powder then it got shit so I started doin drugs that were actually good and didnt leave me scattered for a week.
>>
I have a meh sad story. Well when I was 7 I had a Asian mom and had and still have a bad memory. And I got out of school and when my mom asked for my home work I did not have it so she belted me for at least 5 hours. I did not find it then went to sleep and had purple marks all over me. Turns out we had no home. No sorry only a "ok then". My first post so please don't report me for not knowing the rules
>>
File: 1482402698406.jpg (16KB, 255x247px)
1482402698406.jpg
16KB, 255x247px
>>34201649
>never reply to 'your mother will die tonight' posts
>shitty drug-addict mother hasn't died yet
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.