[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I pronounced "vegan" wrong in the drive-thru today.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: logo-tag.png (10KB, 170x141px) Image search: [Google]
logo-tag.png
10KB, 170x141px
I pronounced "vegan" wrong in the drive-thru today.

What did you do cringey that no one else noticed but you can't stop thinking about today, robutts?
>>
How did you pronounce it?
>>
>>34199143
Vay-gan.

It's Vee-gen.
>>
>>34199154
i used to work with a woman that always pronounced it that way. once a week she'd make reference to the fucking vay-gan chili in the building's cafeteria. what a dumb fucking bitch she was.
>>
>>34199108
i thought it was vegan like the star system until i was like 18.
you're fine, everybody know it now because it 's cool but back then it was diff.
>>
>>34199708
Everyone knows it now not because its cool but because the small population of the vegans has told every single person on the planet that they are vegan at this point
>>
>>34199734
good and proper point.
fuck vegans.
if you're truly into it for your health good on you but i don't need to fucking hear about it
>>
>>34199894
Yeah breeding, torturing and killing non-human animals just cause we like the taste of their prepared flesh is totally not ethically questionable or anything.
>>
Was on the phone with a guy at a bookstore looking for textbooks. When I finished talking to him I said "thank you for the support"

I say that line 40 hours a week at work, so it becomes a habit to say it when I'm done talking to someone. Shit sucks
>>
>>34200406
has been happening for like 60000 years
just cause you feel bad about it doesn't change shit, fag
>>
>>34200751
Correct. I boycott the industry.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.