[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw smoked just the right amount of 30x salvia This is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692KB, 1056x4830px) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692KB, 1056x4830px
>tfw smoked just the right amount of 30x salvia

This is me, my plastic things and my wood furniture and my music playing on the TV and my self sitting on the floor with my pipe and lighter with my parents out of the house for the night exactly when and where I needed to be as a 32 year old man.

Man the depersonalization of Salvia hits you to the core. It doesn't just break down who you are, but also what you are and where you are, all those thing and my self were completely meaningless, but they were put back together again.

I didn't burst through into the pulsating fractal universe, but it was just enough to defrag my self.

I can't really stay to chat right now I gotta go fix my life a little bit, but feel free to share any Salvia experiences I'll check in later if the thread is still up.
>>
Salvia just turns you retarded for like five minutes. I'd much rather take LSD or some such and actually enjoy myself rather than drool all over my dick while my friends laugh at me.
>>
I tried 10x and didn't feel much. It just made my bong smell like shit.

I'll stick to weed an beer lol
>>
File: 1482280261430.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1482280261430.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>34198709
>exactly when and where I needed to be as a 32 year old man

Holy shit I'm glad I'm going to college
>>
>>34199100
Doesn't even last that long, when I did it there was 4-5 of us and by the time we set it up for the next guy the one who just smoked was sober again. The high itself was meh, you trip absolute balls for literally 10 seconds but don't actually see/feel anything, just blank nothingness in your head, then when you come to you're covered in your own saliva and feel a bit shit for the next 10 mins.
3/10 worth trying it but that's it.
>>
>>34199233
>Holy shit I'm glad I'm going to college
Was that supposed to be funny? Made me kek anyway.
>>
How about instead of wasting money on salvia you get a job and an apartment you fat fuck
>>
>>34199233
Really if you're 18-24 years old, you have no business being on this board and calling yourself a robot other than to be ironically collecting poopoopeepee reddit frogs.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.