[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else never been able to feel love? I envy you anons who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1483662563009.jpg (4KB, 120x125px) Image search: [Google]
1483662563009.jpg
4KB, 120x125px
Anybody else never been able to feel love? I envy you anons who can so fully bind yourselves emotionally to other people. It's worse than if I couldn't love at all though, I can feel the faint beginnings of caring, but it always shorts out before it can get anywhere. I think it's connected to how I always question myself. My thoughts, everything. So if I start to live someone else, my mind starts getting worried that it's the wrong person, and then I can't feel anything genuine after that. I've never been able to love anyone, not my family, not any girls in highschool, not even fictional characters. And not just romantic love, I cant even feel any affection at all. What does it feel like to love another person? Can someone describe it to me?
>>
>>34197997
>So if I start to live someone else,
Fuck, meant to say love

I'm a 20 year old NEET with no friends, haven't had any in my life.
>>
Well shit, nothing I guess.
>>
I understand this feeling. I suppose it doesn't matter that I can't feel love because I don't think anyone else will ever love me anyway.
>>
File: 1482740713354.png (275KB, 465x450px) Image search: [Google]
1482740713354.png
275KB, 465x450px
I've had multiple opportunities to have sex (ree get out etc) but every time some feeling in the back of my head told me to stop

I got my middle school oneitis to love me in college and when I held her hand while cuddling with her all I could think was that I couldn't love her

I feel a lot of shame about leading her on
>>
>>34198492
I hope no one ever does love me because I'll end up stuck in a limbo between love and indifference, until I kill myself. Fortunately I never leave the house for any reason besides the occasional walk in the woods, so there's not a chance in hell of that. Even if I did end up being around other people, other people have always disliked me. It was worse than not being cared about at all, people found me annoying. I wasn't quite quiet and outcast enough to be ignored, but still completely repulsive to all who were around me. I was particularly ugly, or smelly, or stupid, I was just really annoying. I fucking hated it.
>>
File: 1483864593302.png (211KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1483864593302.png
211KB, 567x589px
>>34197997
here's the full image you pest
>>
>>34198682
I like the small one.
>>
I thought I could love but I don't think I can feel love anymore.

It's okay though, you don't need love to exist.
>>
>>34198728
Yeah. I know that, I actually can be quite content with my lonesome. But sometimes I just get this longing, that lasts a couple seconds, and it makes me wonder just what it is I'm missing out on.
>>
>>34197997
Yes. I feel you anon.
I feel the same thing and it's terrible.

I Feel like a defective human when I realize that I've never felt the most powerfull and pure feel that a man can feel.
The thing that pretty much stayed the same through ages and that countless poet sang.

I don't know how to fix it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.