[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to hold onto a girl who's crying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1463577499708.jpg (99KB, 513x982px) Image search: [Google]
1463577499708.jpg
99KB, 513x982px
What does it feel like to hold onto a girl who's crying in your arms?
>>
>>34197855
lt feels like a bag of sand mixed with cum
>>
>>34197855
It makes you feel a certain type of way that I can't even explain. It really is a unique feel and all you really want to do is help them.
>>
>>34197855
idk i have only held crying boys
>>
>>34197866
I....
Yeah, actually. Kinda. If you added some sticks in there for bones, you'd be entirely right.
>>
>>34197855
you stare off into the distance and think to yourself "what am i doing here what is the point of this i am wasting my time."

and then you pat her head and hold her tighter while telling her everythings going to be okay. its almost sexual. or it at least parallels sex.
>>
>>34197929
yu're a big guy
>>
Come here and find out ;_;
>>
>>34198174
I would give you a hug :)
>>
>>34198200
That would be much appreciated. All I've been wanting lately is to feel someone's warmth.
>>
>>34198174
Where do you live? I want to feel a female hug.
>>
>>34197855
like just fucking make it end already
jesus crying girls are the worst
>>
>>34197855
warm, close
especially amazing if you just got done fucking her
make sure to kiss the top of her head
i miss it so much
>>
>>34197855
shit as fuck
you feel like someone is dying and its your fault and cant do anything about it
women get in your head anon, they make you feel guilty about shit that you aint even done
>>
>>34199854
>you feel like someone is dying and its your fault and cant do anything about it
>women get in your head anon, they make you feel guilty about shit that you aint even done
Yeah its like their emotions become yours its really weird but honestly its not all that bad idk how to explain it
>>
>>34197855
Kind of a bother I mean after it all it looks like I'm lactating
>>
>>34199925
Oh and if I try make a joke or something to cheer them up I'm the bad guy
>>
>>34199887
I understand the concept of empathy, but they start exploiting the fact it really becomes a pain
And its like my body/brain cant help but feel bad even if theyre bitching about how I didnt buy them food for the 4th time that week
>>
File: abfeel.png (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
abfeel.png
9KB, 224x225px
>>34197855
weird and awkward, just want it to end especially if its your fault
>>
Wet, shaky, but you feel like a MAN sheltering a WEAK AND VULNERABLE creature from the WORLD.

Basically you feel how men used to feel back in the 1800, minus the cholera and typhus.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.