[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have a crush on Dylann >but now he's gonna be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

File: dylann.jpg (66KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dylann.jpg
66KB, 800x450px
>tfw have a crush on Dylann
>but now he's gonna be killed cause he fucked his life up by murdering a bunch of churchgoers
>even if he gets an opportunity for conjugal visits any black girl seen going near him would basically be committing suicide

I sometimes fantasize about meeting him before he did the act and defeating his racism with love. Something in his face just cries out to me that he needs someone to love him.
>>
>>34197169
Yeah, nooooo, just fuck off with this shit tier bait.
>>
File: raw.gif (1MB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
1MB, 268x300px
>tfw have a crush on Adrien Agreste
>but can't ever meet him because he's fictional
>even if he was real he probably isn't gay

I sometimes fantasize about him fucking me in the ass and loving it
>>
>>34197210
why is it b8? just because I think Dylann is cute and needed someone to love him to get his mind out of that dark place? I read his stuff and he came across as very intelligent, just wrongheaded.

it's not like other killers dont have female admirers, breivik has all kinds of women wanting to marry him, charles manson even knocked up a girl. People even posted on fb about how they thought Rodgers was cute (i didn't lol). Obviously it's too late for us now, but i could have seen us being together.
>>
File: latest-1.png (861KB, 1264x1152px)
latest-1.png
861KB, 1264x1152px
>>34197347
Give me a (you) you filthy beaner
>>
File: 1436342627056.jpg (909KB, 3110x2073px) Image search: [Google]
1436342627056.jpg
909KB, 3110x2073px
>>34197210
>>34197210
this is /r9k/ nigger people glorify mass shooters like elliot rodgers despite being a failure , that and dylan roof has a legitimate fan club going on
>>
>>34197169
You're looking at pictures. You don't understand what's going on inside. The act wasn't a mistake or ideological expression. It was an expression of psychopathic boredom and generic misanthropy. There's a type of generalized hatred that you can't treat with kindness or education. It's just there. In my case, my father, my peers, and eventually my coworkers put it there and nurtured it. All my reasons for hating others could be excused with various ideological arguments, and I would have used them at his age. They don't mean anything though.

You want someone to love you, so you imagine that would be enough. It's not. I happen to be handsome, so I am easy to love at a glance. People have loved me. They thought that they could change me, I suppose. There is nothing to minister to though. People like us will never feel whatever your biology drives you to, let alone reciprocate. You will be tolerated. You will be used. You may be treated well for a time, but only because you provide a pleasant diversion, and it is amusing to receive praise for saying all of the "right" things. Hurting or killing you would hurt me no more than hurting or killing anybody else, but I would tend not to simply because I lack a sadistic streak. When you became uninteresting, you would be cast aside like any other broken toy.
>>
>>34197825
you can't pretend that all killers are psychopaths just because you happen to be one yourself. there are many reasons that a person might resort to acts of mass violence and psychopathy is only one possibility. i agree that the act wasn't a mistake. it certainly was an ideological expression though it's likely that he latched onto the ideology for other reasons, as you said. there's no indication that he felt a generalized hatred or generic misanthropy, though i'm sure the targets of his violence were not where his issues originated. some degree of narcissism is often involved in these acts but dylann roof doesn't seem like a psychopath to me.
>>
File: 1484604198205.jpg (85KB, 521x522px) Image search: [Google]
1484604198205.jpg
85KB, 521x522px
>churchgoers
Thats a funny way to spell niggers
>>
File: Letter to Mom and Dad.jpg (44KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
Letter to Mom and Dad.jpg
44KB, 780x438px
>>34197825
would a psychopath write something like this?
>>
File: 1484536139352.jpg (95KB, 948x676px)
1484536139352.jpg
95KB, 948x676px
>>34198114
lol nigger craniums make me laugh. What do you think is inside?
>>
>>34198808
No but a mentally deficient would. Look at that handwriting is he six
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 500x342px
>>34198808
>knows consequences it will have on his family
>does it anyway

Hmmm....
>>
>>34198114
This much edge life must suck for you
>>
File: 1460093127959.gif (2MB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
1460093127959.gif
2MB, 500x220px
>>34197221
>Adrien

Good taste, anon.
>>
>>34198808
Holy shit, what is wrong with his handwriting?
>>
>>34198924
He's obviously retarded. You've seen his bowl cut and vacant eyes correct?
>>
>>34198808

>Would a psychopath write something like this?
>"I'm sorry for what I did, but I had to kill innocent people."
>"I know that killing people will have negative repercussions on my whole family, but I am going to do it anyway."
>he did not apologize in court and testified that he didn't have any remorse over his decision

Really makes you think. 5/10 though, I at least responded.
>>
>>34197996
Nope, just a slowman.
>>
>>34198883
>what is schizophrenia for $400
>>
>>34198942
>>34198975
have you heard him speak or read what he wrote? he's not brilliant but he's not retarded. most of the things he said were the standard white nationalist rhetoric but he was able to articulate his position intelligibly and some conclusions seemed to be formed originally, rather than straight parroting of what he'd heard others say.

>>34198983
that's not schizophrenia.
>>
>>34199793
they dont know right from wrong , have deluded realities etc

dude said he doesnt in mental illness anyways so take it as you will
>>
>>34199840
>they dont know right from wrong , have deluded realities etc
the ideas of right and wrong or delusional thinking get murky where religion and political ideology are involved. if his beliefs are "delusional" then there are thousands of people who qualify as mildly psychotic because he's certainly not alone in his beliefs. and his concept of what the right thing to do in this situation would be was completely based on that line of thought, but taken to an extreme. i wouldn't classify the majority of his beliefs as delusional because some of it is based on fact and other things are open to enough interpretation that other reasonably mentally healthy people can believe them. the only real indication of a mental illness was his desire to kill but even his idea of choosing churchgoers instead of people who might "deserve it more" was highly rational. his motivations were that 1) he wouldn't have been able to kill so many people if he wandered into a ghetto and shot at random gang members 2) he wanted to spark outrage and fan the flames of racial tension 3) he wanted to get revenge for the innocent white people that have been harmed by blacks in america and killing gang bangers is not an equivalent form of revenge. and he chose to commit murder because he felt as though nobody was doing anything about the racial situation in america and that he had a duty to his race to take some action. it sounds to me as if he understood what he was doing. this wasn't psychosis, even if most people wouldn't have done the same thing and the majority of people think it's wrong.
>>
>>34199793
>standard white nationalist rhetoric
That fails to convince me that he's not retarded. Try again maybe?
Cause where I'm sitting he's ticking off box after box after box.
>junk handwriting
>tard haircut
>dull vacant eyes
>standard white nationalist rhetoric
>>
>>34200167
this is superficial judgment and a difference of political opinion. maybe you're just trying to troll me but i'm not OP and i don't really care about dylann roof. i just think it's obvious that he's of average intelligence. maybe you should look at some evidence in his case for yourself if you genuinely want to have an opinion backed up by something meaningful.
>>
>>34200280
>meaningful discussion on 4chan
The difference in "political" opinion is the most damning part. White nationalists aren't close to average intelligence. Sorry bruv. Additionally, you can't say "innocent people", target blacks, then yap about white nation is without being a major hypocrite.
>>
>>34200375
>The difference in "political" opinion is the most damning part. White nationalists aren't close to average intelligence. Sorry bruv.
there are plenty of low info idiots aligned with any political ideology. there are also white nationalists who aren't idiots. their point of view is that the white race is under attack and on some level, this is completely justified. there are certainly liberals who spout ignorant rhetoric about how the white race is inherently unethical, has caused all the problems that exist between races through oppression and that they will be happy to see the end of whiteness. i can understand why the white nationalists take a defensive stance in this case. and the crime statistics do suggest that innocent white americans are often the victims of black criminal activity. there is no denying this. the only difference of opinion comes in when you consider the reasons behind this situation or the possible solutions to the problem. white nationalists have an unpopular opinion on both of these points but there is rationality involved and i can understand why some whites will jump on board with these beliefs without being idiots.

thanks for making me defend white nationalism when i'm not even close to being a white nationalist, by the way. never thought i'd be doing that.

>Additionally, you can't say "innocent people", target blacks, then yap about white nation is without being a major hypocrite.
i never said that he wasn't a hypocrite. there are lots of people who are hypocritical though, and not all of them are stupid. it's not that i think roof is a genius but you haven't offered any reason to believe he's below average intelligence aside from his politics. i think his problems lie somewhere other than his IQ.

>meaningful discussion on 4chan
i know what you mean but what's the point of talking about anything at all if you're not going to try to get at the truth of the matter?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.