[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>visit a girl who lives 8 hours away twice over the past month

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: autistic shrieks.png (1MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
autistic shrieks.png
1MB, 1587x1600px
>visit a girl who lives 8 hours away twice over the past month
>both times the farthest I make a move is kissing her out of fear of rejection if I try anything sexual
>she claims to like me but doesn't want a relationship because of the distance
>first time I've felt anything for a girl since my 4 year relationship ended a year ago

I don't even know the point of this post. I just got home from the last trip today and I've had 8 beers. I don't know what to do
>>
>>34197088
The first thing you need to do is leave this site.
Fuck off Norman, hope you die in a car crash.
>>
>>34197540
youre all i have im fadlling aparrt
>>
She likes you but doesn't want a relationship but is okay with you going to gets but she obviously doesn't want to be friends because you are man and she is woman?

She wants you to fuck her buddy

Just make the move
>>
Take a bowl of eggs with you next time you go as an aphrodisiac
>>
>>34198059
how do i even do this
'
>>34198081
i
hwhat kind of eggs
>>
>>34197895
>>34198131
Why are you suddenly typing like a retard.
>>
>>34197088
can you go cry about this on reddit? please and thanks
>>
If she really liked you, the distance wouldn't matter. She's just grasping for excuses because she doesn't want to hurt you.
>>
>>34198131
Hard boiled. Easier to transport. And fuck if I know I'm an autistic virgin, don't listen to me.
>>
Stop talking to her period now. No texts no calls. You have one and only 1 play left. Guilt. By ignoring her you make her play her hand. Either she was using you as an emotional security blanket that had maybe small feelings for you or not at all. By ignoring her you force her to decide if she wants to be with you or not. Best case she realizes what she lost and wants a relationship. Worst case you stop talking but that would be for the best if she wasn't interested anyway.
>>
>>34198401
how do I do this? every part of me wants to talk to her even though i know it's not good
>>
>>34198557
I just told you why dumbass. Just do it. It gets easier with time. Ignore her. Dont call don't ext. She fucking told you flat out she wants no relationship. When a girl says that she doesn't unsay it despite what you think. You can only try this last card and whatever happens, either she changes her mind or you drop her from your life is a good outcome. You are now just an emotional blanket for her. She fucks random men on the side and uses you for emotion. You get the worst parts of the relationship you cuck.
>>
>>34197088
Suicide is always an option normie.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.