[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the hottest thing, sexually speaking, you've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1484575244637.gif (1MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484575244637.gif
1MB, 500x240px
What's the hottest thing, sexually speaking, you've ever done with another man?
>>
>>34196882
thats for me to know and you to wonder
>>
>>34196882
Gave some dude a hug once
>>
I havent even done anything sexual with a woman, let alone a man
>>
>>34196882
Shared my girlfriend and bothcame on her face
>>
>>34196882
Reading your post alone in my house is the gayest thing I've ever done
>>
>>34196882
Let him rub his hard cock on my ass
>>
>>34196882
just make this a blue board already, jackie 4chan

fucking faggots
>>
>>34196978
No we will be here forever until you either leave or start liking cocks.
>>
>>34196978
Yeah that'd help a lot with the erp anime girls you fucking retard kysasap
>>
>>34196882
tied to a bed while getting fucked and sucking cock while in panties
>>
File: 1476849782043.jpg (735KB, 1920x1278px) Image search: [Google]
1476849782043.jpg
735KB, 1920x1278px
>>34196942
>>34196953
>>34197021
Stop lying it didn't happen, or post a greentext
>>
>>34197059
Because it's so hard to find a strange guy willing to fuck you while putting in no effort right?

Grow the hell up
>>
>>34197109
It's not hard but we're robots not normies, we don't get one nights stand.
>>
>>34197021
>owned by a married couple
>tied to bed
>forced to wear panties
>sucking on cock
>getting slammed from behind
>precum is soaking through panties
>moaning from getting fucked
>get cummed in both ends
>>
File: boipucci.jpg (499KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
boipucci.jpg
499KB, 2048x2048px
>>34197059
Alright, >>34196953 here

>be straight manlet
>straight roomate comes back drunk
>start saying he always had a crush on me and he's actually gay
>say he's drunk as fuck and don't know what he's talking about
>go to sleep
>in the middle of the night he comes to my bed and start fapping
>he goes as far as rubbing his dick against my ass
>pretend to sleep during all of it
>he did not come on my ass but I saw semen on the floor

Only because you've asked, anon. Nowadays I don't think I'm straight, but bi. I also I still do not dig most men, but I'd fuck cute femboys and traps. Never been a bottom, though.
>>
You guys are just trolling, right? You're not really gay, right?
>>
>>34198155
I'm gay as fuck I've never done much with a guy though.
>>
>>34198178

Well dammit get out there. Every dick needs a mouth...you can be that mouth!
>>
File: 1463614658438.jpg (103KB, 585x675px) Image search: [Google]
1463614658438.jpg
103KB, 585x675px
>>34196882
Bottomed, crossdressed, sucked good dick. I kinda miss it but I am growing older and more manly now and am no longer a hot item. I'd need a good partner in the area to help me back into it.
>>
>>34196882
my cousin tried to fuck my butthole dry when i was about 10
>>
>>34196882
>"hey bro whats up"
>"yo lad"
>>
>>34196882

Best friend is skinny and has acne and bad teeth, but average okay looking guy. On last Thanksgiving break we smoked up and took oxy and got high af which we usually don't cuz we're not stoners at all. We were alone in my rents' basement (naturally) playing vidya, rents away at my sister's for a day. My friend, out of nowhere, starts stroking my forearm. I laugh, wat da fuck I say. Then he causally grabs my crotch, I have sweats on, and tells me he wants to suck my dick for fun. A billion bolts of electricity shot through my heart and I swear I could hardly fucking breath. I recovered. Sort of laughed, and said, funny, but I'm not into that. Rest of night weird af. Next day friend says totally wasted and he was just fucking with me, but I know he wasn't. Next two weeks weird and uneasy, but we get back to normal. But now I can't stop thinking about it. Like, fuck, I should've gone along with it. Blowjobs are so fucking sweet (I've had 3 bjs from a girl at summer camp) and what the fuck, why not, we're not real fags and not gonna turn into them.

So now regret it, and want a do over. Want him to go down on me and I want to blow him--the thoughts of doing it race through my head all day long and I turn to diamonds thinking about it. But don't know how to bring it up with him again. I'm like fucking embarrassed, shy and nervous af just thinking about how to talk to him about it.

Do any of you other guys blow your friends for fun, even if you're not "gay." Is this cool now? Is this accepted?
>>
>>34196882
I sucked my friends penis during a sleepover and swollwed his cum. He tried to reciprocate but he was so bad at it I couldn't enjoy it.
>>
Drove my friend to work. There was 15 minutes until work started. We were horny and got in the back seat. Pulled up my jeans and put my legs over my head and he went to poundtown and came up my ass.
>>
>>34200269
people pretty much don't care who is sucking who
the people who do self-isolate by getting upset by it, so no troubles
>>
handjob, blowjob, anal, frotting, etc both giving and receiving
>>
File: 4L_gLEDfeUd.png (218KB, 490x490px) Image search: [Google]
4L_gLEDfeUd.png
218KB, 490x490px
>>34200269
>Blow your friends for fun
>Not gay

That's not how it works anon. Unless, of course, you say no homo then all bets are off
>>
Me and a friend used to dry hump during sleepovers, in like the 6th grade.
That's literally it,. Wished I wasn't such a homophobe back then or I would've pounded his boipucci
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.