[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>haven't spoken to literally anyone since I graduated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7157.jpg (258KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7157.jpg
258KB, 720x1280px
>haven't spoken to literally anyone since I graduated HS
>still occasionally stalk old classmates on Twitter to see what's up
>decide today that I'm going to message one
>start shooting the shit
>she asks why I decided to go off the grid
>tell her I just wanted to
>she asks why I decided to reach out to her
>tell her I wanted to see if she wanted to suck my dick for food
>she tells me not to talk to her like that
>block her
It's not a very exciting story, but I thought it was funny. Pic related is her. I also made fun of her for dropping out of college in like one year even though she was one of those cunts who swore that if you don't go to college you'll work at McDonald's.
>>
what the fuck is wrong with you bro LOL
>>
>>34196272
I hated her, I used to molest her on the bus ride home.
>>
>>34196401
You have some serious issues
Saged and reported :^)
>>
>>34195874
Nice man. Bitches are just tricks and stuff.
>>
Flesh this out more.
Why did you molest her on the bus? Why was she nice enough to still write to you? Why did you suddenly abuse her? Why ask her to suck dick for food instead of just suck dick?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.