[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All right fellow robots, I have today decided that I will lose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: supp.jpg (94KB, 500x726px) Image search: [Google]
supp.jpg
94KB, 500x726px
All right fellow robots, I have today decided that I will lose weight. I'm currently 220lbs for 5,7 - I'm basically fat. I've been obsessed with qt feminine bois for several months and my primary motivation is to look like one.
Starting tonight, I will starve myself until I lose enough weight to go back to 132lbs.

no homo just feminine bois
>>
File: pepe52.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
pepe52.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>>34195415
>it's another overweight fag thread
>>
>>34195415
You need to just eat less while doing calisthenics, that easy.
>>
>>34195491

The thing is I don't want to be overweight anymore.
>>
File: 1480149113879.jpg (47KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1480149113879.jpg
47KB, 600x800px
>>34195415
>tfw look like that
>tfw not a gaybot though

I just want a belly gf in life, but knowing I'm at least wanted by gaybots is a nice feeling.
>>
File: never give up.png (277KB, 1346x767px) Image search: [Google]
never give up.png
277KB, 1346x767px
>>34195415
I'm 5'6 and was 199lbs. Now I'm 160lbs still trying to lose more. I didn't lose as fast as I thought I would, but I'm happy with the results.

Keep at it, anon. It'll be hard but it's worth it.
>>
>>34195415
Don't starve cos then you'll just binge.
Lower calorie intake and lots of exercise
>>
So I started a diet, lowering my 2.5k-3k calorie intake to about 1000 and I feel much less hungry than before and don't crave snacks. Is it supposed to be this easy?

I was hungry all day before starting and always would snag something from the fridge but now I just get hungry before my meals.
>>
>>34195415
How old are you? Is 23 too old to go for it?
>>
>>34197159

I'm 19. I guess not.
>>
Yeah, I did the same thing when I was turning 16. Went from a fat disgusting neckbeard at 230lbs to a skinny femboy
>>
>>34198008

Did you starve yourself? How did you do it? I'm always afraid I won't keep it up.
>>
File: OneTrendyMofo.jpg (106KB, 950x960px) Image search: [Google]
OneTrendyMofo.jpg
106KB, 950x960px
>tfw 182cm/61kg
BEST WEIGHT
>>
>>34198008

Also pic? :)

this comment lacked originality
>>
>>34198104
I ate about 1000 calories/day (which was mostly chicken, grilled bacon, wholegrain bread, dark chocolate, rice and fruit juice), and did some light cardio for an hour a day a month into starting. Then I started hitting the gym, doing intense cardio on the treadmill.

Lost it all in about 6 months.
>>
>>34198160
Iunno if it's a good idea to post a pic here, I was browsing a thread last night and there was like people saving other peoples pictures and putting them in collages.
>>
>>34195415
WHO

IS

THATTTTTTTTTT

not original
>>
>>34198367
are you really collage-tier cute?
>>
>>34195415
You will literally never look like a qt feminine boy at 27 with current tech.
>>
>>34198760
Possibly? My ex rated me a 7/10, and I could push 8 if I put extra effort into my appearance.

Also in the very little time I spend in public most people are super friendly with me, especially women (there's been a few that have initiated with me), and there's been plenty of instances of men and women alike checking me out.

I will say that my appearance isn't optimum in a still photo, I look much, much better animate.
>>
You are fat as fuck. You need to lift so you don't look like a skinny bitch if you do end up losing all this weight
>>
I've lost about 90 pounds. I'm 220 at 5'11
>>
>>34195415
>tfw never look totally feminine with ugly barrel chest

why live?
>>
>>34195415
Pls show butt and spread asscheeks while i rub my asshole
>>
>>34195415
anon, don't starve yourself, it isn't going to work

count your calories and start eating less sugar and try and eat healthier use this to figure how many calories you should eat https://authoritynutrition.com/how-many-calories-per-day/

if you want to lose weight faster, start working out, the couch to 5k method is great for running and is a good gateway for getting fit in general

good luck anon, it's really hard at first but as the days go on itll get easier!
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.