[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that chimpanzees are really strong and then can kill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 22

File: chimpanzee-with-baby2[1].jpg (1023KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
chimpanzee-with-baby2[1].jpg
1023KB, 1600x900px
Is it true that chimpanzees are really strong and then can kill you in unarmed combat?
>>
yeah really really strong
>>
File: file.png (398KB, 741x291px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
398KB, 741x291px
chimps will fuck you up forever

pic related
>>
>>34195040
Why? What are you planning?
>>
Only in Detroit, Harlem and the like.
But that's only because they gang up on you.
>>
File: IMG_0408.jpg (167KB, 367x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0408.jpg
167KB, 367x493px
>>34195040
Absolutely, a chimpanzee could destroy you.
>>
File: normiepunches.png (63KB, 436x420px) Image search: [Google]
normiepunches.png
63KB, 436x420px
I've had it up to here with all these chimpfags trying to circlejerk how strong they are. I would 1v1 a (baby) chimp any day and time
>>
>>34195040
If you forget everything about your white cuck identity and act like a nigger, you will become a nigger and maybe, just maybe become equal to him. Then you'll have a chance to beat him hand to hand.
>>
I reckon I could take a chimp. Try to bash his head in with a rock or something. At least main the fucker before he fucks me up. Now gorillas though, you just gotta be still and calm and not be bluff charged.
>>
>>34195101
Do some human women find this picture sexually stimulating?
>>
>>34195040
No the chimpanzee strength thing is a meme. Chimps are 5 foot manlets at best and a kick to the chest would knock it to the ground. You'd be safe breaking into a chimp enclosure at a zoo as they fear humans due to secondhand trauma via their parents who would have been taken as babies from Africa, and would most likely scatter in fear as you entered their area. If you took a knife you could probably just kill them all lol.
>>
>>34195164
>b-because I s-sure don't! haha
t. you
>>
yeah cause they're super natty ripped from climbing trees all day.
>>
>>34195076
Yeah but that's a weak woman. Could a man fight it off?
>>
>>34195040
I have beaten blacks before but the chimps might be more violent.
>>
They have teeth and are like 3 or 4 times stronger than average man. On top of this if they get angry they don't have any hesitation, they'll go for the throat.

I personally wouldn't fuck with them unarmed
>>
Chimpanzees have very dense muscles, they may look small, cute, and weak, but the density of their muscles is to be feared.
>>
>>34195040
a chimpanzee has burst strength above a human but will tire a lot quicker than us in other words they could lift heavier things than us initially but we could probably carry something for longer
>>
>>34195225
Try it anonn
>>
>>34195296
Endurance is pretty much the main thing humans have physically over the animal kingdom. A lot of animals are powerhouses but only for short periods.
>>
>>34195161
>>34195171
you guys are delusional internet tough guys. Animals are way fucking tougher than you think.
>hurrrr chimps are short I'll just kick it
yeah I'm sure after tasting your lightning quick anime techniques that 150lb monkey built like John cena will be totally incapacated
>>
How many clones of yourself do you think it would take to kill one adult male lowland gorilla?

I'd think like five.
>>
>>34195348
The most primitive form of hunting we had was persistence hunting, where we chased an animal until they collapsed from exhaustion.
>>
>>34195369
if every other animals are so strong how how come humans weren't eradicated 500 thousand years ago
>>
>>34195040
Chimp's have less control over their muscles so they're stronger. Idk exactly how it works but it's the same with dogs. Dogs that have less control over when and how hard their jaws clamp are stronger than ones that have less control, wolves being the extreme.
>>
File: st-james-davis-jpg.jpg (57KB, 750x682px) Image search: [Google]
st-james-davis-jpg.jpg
57KB, 750x682px
>>34195225
Nope. A chimp can tear your arms apart. It's also an extremely aggressive and unpredictable animal. Being around a chimp is about as safe as being near a xenomorph.
>>
>>34195408
Because humans are crafty and have the ability to fashion tools, weapons, and fortifications.
>>
>>34195408
Checkmate atheists.

Originalo
>>
>>34195369
>>34195348

Do not be fooled by mentally weak manbaby cucks like these. From a variety of case studies we can see that people who actually fight back will hold our own against pretty much any other primate, although their teeth and claws fuck us up. We just simply can't fight gorillas because those things are obviously way bigger and stronger than us.
>>
>>34195408
Brains and stamina, our earliest theorized forms of hunting were that of persistence hunting, where we chased animals till they collapsed from exhaustion.
>>
>>34195418
*than ones that have more control

Another note though is that since chimps can't form fists, we can just punch them in the face hopefully before they grab us.
>>
File: listen here twat.png (517KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
listen here twat.png
517KB, 1366x768px
>>34195408
Humans are:
>smart
>adaptable
>high endurance
>cabable of teamwork
>capable of using tools
>take care of our own
>>
Muscle density is a scary fucking thing. It isn't just that they are stronger than you (and they are by a lot) it also means they are a lot tougher, you have to hit them really really hard to do any damage.

Also those fucking teeth.
>>
>>34195369

Your wife's son needs a diaper change
>>
>>34195455
Blacks are none of that. How come gorillas and chimps did not genocide them?
>>
>>34195040
>>34195101
How the fuck are these little shits so strong? There are human males that are over 7 feet tall and can weigh over 400 pounds. Yet these little shits are that much stronger.
>>34195076
Jesus Christ these bastards turned her into a Silent Hill nurse.
>>
>>34195433
You're retarded, chimps can casually rip off human limbs. You'd need a really strong man to even rip off a finger, and he would take longer to do it too, when a chimp would maim all of a sudden you just like that.
>>
Yeah they're pure muscle

Funny thing is, they can't throw objects very far. This is why Humans got an advantage with ranged weapons
>>
>>34195369
Dude people fight off small bears who have claws.

Chimps aint shit. You only see them butchering a weak or old person. A chimp is pound for pound stronger than human but most of them weight 120 lbs.

Imagine a black guy on drugs or just a black guy rioting. If you can beat that you can beat chimps
>>
>>34195516
Muscle density
>>
What about this dude vs a chimp?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLZq5GGPxws
>>
>>34195423
>It's also an extremely aggressive and unpredictable animal. Being around a chimp is about as safe as being near a xenomorph.

You could just say that being around chimps is as safe as being around blacks
>>
>>34195516
tard strength, short and stocky provide higher machanical advantage and the fact they are so muscled
>>
>>34195508
Are you trying to be witty? Because you just come off as a retard.
>>
>>34195564
Chimps have mobility too, the can jump on to you and grasp really hard, and since they are so strong pulling them off would be hard, and they would also be probably biting you while they are on you.
>>
>>34195538
>they can't throw objects very far
I remember reading that the way their muscles are bound to their bones is different from humans, we can do gracious fine movements for precision, but it makes us not capable of manually quartering someone.

>>34195564
Chimp strength is not like human strength at all. And not only are these animals strong as fuck, but they are also smart, they attack specific bodyparts of their victims to make them defenseless in the future.
>>
File: 1483075239857.jpg (25KB, 406x406px) Image search: [Google]
1483075239857.jpg
25KB, 406x406px
>>34195564

I'm pretty sure they'd thrash a normal person in a unarmed fight.

I think you'd win if you either

>had a knife
or
>knew how to fight and were in top physical condition
or
>were freakishly big/strong like the mountain from game of thrones

though
>>
File: 1483681701693.jpg (61KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
1483681701693.jpg
61KB, 300x283px
aw shit i remembered that 911 call when chimp killed someobe it fucked me up, and you hear chimp screams and caller also dies
>>
>>34195520
Retard. Those fingers were bitten off by chimps large teeth.
>>
>>34195644
>Those fingers were bitten off by chimps large teeth
They can do it with their hands just fine.
>>
Yeah anyone advocating for fighting chimps without at least a long spear or long knife is stupid.
>>
>>34195608
No i am being dead serious. Actual Africans in Africa are not that much smarter than chimps.

You have a skewed perception of blacks because the ones living in northeren Africa are mixed with Arabs and the ones in USA have native and european DNA.

Pure blacks in south Africa have an IQ of 66
>>
>>34195703
Aborigines are probably lower than pure africans desu.
>>
Idi Amin's Chimps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-kRoQZoRjU
>>
>>34195520
>chimps can casually rip off human limbs

- Fingers are not limbs please do not conflate ripping off a digit with like a leg thank you
- humans have stronger legs but weaker arms
- humans have more mass and endurance, as well as height advantage and if need be and if the situation allows, improvisational weapon creation

>>34195661
Obviously. Chimps are definitely strong and have teeth that will fuck you up, so having a weapon against them is IDEAL. We can, however, beat them unarmed is all I'm saying, but it's likely you'll take some bad damage
>>
>>34195715
Yes they are. Which is why their highest inventions are wooden weapons.

Now imagine a retard with a stick fighting off large animals. You can imagine him being the prey often
>>
>>34195703
>trying to bait this hard
Oreganooololol
>>
>>34195749
Sharp pointy sticks are effective, especially if in a group.
>>
Obviously an adult male human would win, chimps are mega manlets and don't weigh much, just grab them by the throat so they don't bite your shit off and you're good. Smash against hard surface until it stops.
>>
>>34195726
You can beat a chimp if you throw it off and stomp on it's head. Not with soft feet but hard boots.

You would probably bleed out after fighting a chimp.
>>
>>34195762
Prove me wrong. The African Congoids invented no weapon superior to a stone spear.

They lived in mud hutts and in small tribes consisting of 5-50 people. Now a large pack of gorillas would murder half of the African tribe. One raging tiger would murder 5
>>
Gorillas are dangerous creatures be careful humans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ng7Eo3TQdCM
>>
>>34195812
Obviously you would likely get fucked up by their teeth, again, yes, that is their advantage. I guess you would need hard boots to kick them off if you're a bitch idk

>>34195653
Prove this. Andrew got beaten and bitten by TWO alpha chimps for a while which caused his injuries, it's not like they just pulled his fingers straight off.
>>
>go to jungle to explore
>see chimps, try to avoid
>one starts a fight
>rips off your right arm
>you somehow manage to run away and survive
>recover
>come back with bulldozers and flamethrowers
>destroy chimps habitats
>tranquilize all the ones that survive
>take to unethical cloning and genetic medical testing facility
>they grow an arm off ones back using stem cells
>graft arm back on

It'll be fine
>>
>>34195040
People always say chimps can kill even MMA fighterd but that's obviously bullshit, I feel like raw human anger and adrenaline would fuck a chimpanzee up easy.
>>
>>34195762
This is how many Africans still hunt today. A shitty bow and wooden arrows.

The advanced ones have poison. But my point is that their race barely moved foward in the past 50.000 years and they still survived.

So Animals are not as tough as you make them out to be.
>>
File: pol.jpg (136KB, 705x1123px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
136KB, 705x1123px
>thread about chimps
>predictably derailed
THERE ARE OTHER SUBJECTS IN THE WORLD THAN /pol/ SHIT

Can't we just fucking autistically talk about man vs primate scenarios?
>>
>>34195978
>Triggered lib cuck

This aint the site for your kind.This has always been a den for the degenrates of society
>>
>>34195978
No. I kept pol away from this and yet people continued to race bait. Why should we not fight back?
>>
>>34195812
I've actually fought chimps on three separate occasions. Once while wearing only a raincoat. It's easier than you would expect.
>>
>>34196026
Have you noticed how my post says absolutely nothing about either liking or disliking niggers, and yet yout mangina immediately started bleeding nonetheless? I'm just sick of faggots like you pushing their pamphlet-deep political shit into everything. You're literally on the same tier as commie kids in college that try to apply superficial Marxism to everything in their classes.
>>
>>34195805
You need to sound like you actually mean it a bit more to trick people next time.
>>
>>34195974
Kek no shit, with weapons anything is possible, but you seem to be implying that an unarmed man can take down a physically stronger animal, which they might, but I highly doubt it.
>>
File: 1483474348183m.jpg (78KB, 1024x801px) Image search: [Google]
1483474348183m.jpg
78KB, 1024x801px
Use your natural strengths to counter their natural strengths.

By that I mean a knife, club, gun, or any combination.

Africans harvest these things for meat with nothing more than a machete. Grab a big blade and go ape on those niggas.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>34196099
>le horseshoe theory
>prob not original post
>>
>>34195595
blacks are literally evolved chimps. I mean all humans are, but blacks were the humans who stayed in africa and didn't change as much as the groups which went on to populate asia, europe and the americas. blacks are much closer to chimps than other races. why do you think they lived in squalor for centuries while the rest of the world developed technology?
>>
>>34196099
im not a thin skinned bicth who throws a tantrum at everything. This aint a safe space kiddo , people say asinine shit for shock value and given how you are reacting it is working perfectly.
>>
>>34195423
Why does this comment remind me of Adam I want to die
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=udGAapx7Gok#t=048
>>
>>34196893
Being /pol/ has lost its gimmick a long, long time ago. Again it's not about caring about whatever political trend you find cool, like I said before I have expressed neither support nor opposition to it, it's about not derailing the thread. Your shitposting is not one step above all the trap/faggot-baiting shitposts in this board.
>>
>>34195393
Yeah, it was basically "you can run but you can't hide". We were absolutely ruthless in our hunting methods, being able to topple shit like a mammoth even when we lived in mud huts.
>>
>>34195703

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

Compared to you, your great grandparents were chimps. Their IQs are about the same as the blacks of today.

And its upper 70s/lower 80s for blacks based on statistical analysis of the samples originally used.
>>
File: Out-of-Africa Map.jpg (45KB, 600x354px) Image search: [Google]
Out-of-Africa Map.jpg
45KB, 600x354px
>>34195974

You do realize that 50,000 years ago, there was no white race? Stop talking in time spans that automatically exclude comparisons.
>>
>>34195762
keep screeching you dumb ape.Never seen people so afraid at the truth
>>
>>34199222

>spreads psuedoscientific falsehoods and gets butt flustered at rejections of his fabricated claims

Saying "its real its real lalalalal i cant hear you its real" over and over again is not going to change the fact that its not.

The numerical size of the average Flynn effect for a nation as it develops accounts for the entirety of the IQ gap.
>>
>>34195863
>What is the Sao Civilization
>What is the Kingdom of Lunda, Kingdom of Luba, or the Kingdom of Kongo
>What is the kingdom of Zimbabwe
>What is the Yoruba culture
Basing a civilisations progress on the quality of it's spears is stupid, just look at Mesoamerica: Their cities were bigger than European contemporaries and they didn't have any advanced metal working. Also Africa is fucking huge, and not much archeology has been done in it, comparing Pygmy hunter gathers to metal workers in west Africa is stupid.
>>
>>34195516

Different body plan. As strong as chimpanzees are, they can't beat horses in endurance races or throw javelins. Everything is a trade-off anon. Although humans can weigh more than chimpanzees, we distribute our arm strength into our legs and back muscles so we can run long distances and throw things at prey.
>>
>>34195408
What determines survival is not physical strength, but the capacity to adapt oneself to the changes of the environment. That's Darwinism 101, how idiot can you be? By your logic sloths should not have survived thus far at all.
>>
A male chimp has roughly the strength of 6 male adults. 6 male adults. So no.
>>34195433
You are a very dumb person.
>>
>>34195040
Yeah, I heard Lanza talk about a gorilla that almost killed a lady before getting shot to death
>>
>>34199252
Next thing you know they'll be denying the holocaust
>>
File: Danish axe.jpg (49KB, 920x520px) Image search: [Google]
Danish axe.jpg
49KB, 920x520px
>>34199828
A danish Axe could do the trick
>>
>>34199935
Yes, if you're bringing tools to the equation it's no longer a matter of who's stronger, but who's wittier, and on that regard, humans win by far.
>>
>>34195508
Why would they hunt humans? They're herbivores.
>>
>>34200239
Chimpanzees are opportunistic omnivores
>>
>>34195040
Yeah they're muscles are super fucking developed, 1000x stronger than human

Why we evolved out of that I have no clue
>>
>>34195099
>Only in Detroit, Harlem and the like.
>But that's only because they gang up on you.

Oh, you're clever.
>>
File: 1447730783310.jpg (167KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1447730783310.jpg
167KB, 405x412px
>>34195099
>>34200439
thats a good one though
>>
>>34195433
The also outweigh us
>>
>>34200458
If you're a racist, not all of us watch WSHH.
>>
>>34200473
>cant enjoy dark humor

what are you even doing on this site dude lol
>>
>>34200502
I'm watching a WSHH fight comp right now and I'm black.
>>
>>34200320
Opportunistic omnivores never hunt large prey.
>>
>>34195099
kek, underrated desu
>>
I've worked with animals for a long time, and all the fags ITT acting like they could actually fight off a chimp bare handed and not be forever maimed and horribly disfigured AT BEST make me laugh. Chimps can and will fuck you up. They're extremely strong with crazy muscle density, unpredictable, fast, scary ass teeth, and just straight up built differently than humans. Chimps are made to fight each other potentially to the death. These days, humans simply aren't. It's maybe a nice thought to have that you would be able to potentially fight them off without much damage to you, but that's just fucking naive to think. It's one of the many many reasons they make absolutely horrible pets.
>>
yeah yeah whatever but CHECK THESE DUBS
>>
>>34195433
Why is cuck such a popular word among mentally retarded people?
>>
>>34195812
>Not with soft feet but hard boots
Again, weapons don't count.
>>
>>34200517
Yes I know, I'm not the anon who said they attacked African villages, just pointing out that do eat meat and hunt a little bit.
>>
>>34200611
really why would you bother explaining this?
you seen that movie smoking aces? this is like the kid the nunchucku you're explaining this to, you know that right?
>>
>>34201076
Lots of those kids in this thread.
Very tough people apparently.
>>
I want to see a chimp fuck somebody up

anyone have /rare/ chimp vids?
>>
>>34201076
Maaan it has been a while since i have seen that movie
>>
File: 1463249969147.jpg (7KB, 255x220px) Image search: [Google]
1463249969147.jpg
7KB, 255x220px
>>34200611
I've never seen "internet tough guy syndrome" this bad until this thread. Is everyone just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>34201366
>he thinks he cant take on these clowns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM
>>
>>34201076
Because I enjoy explaining things related to animals, even to the mentally retarded

>>34201366
No, I think it's full of fags who are such pathetic degenerates that they need to believe they're inherently physically superior to animals so they're not complete failures across species in addition to their own. most wild animals that are even close to your size can fuck you up if you don't have some sort of weapon. Hell, even many that are much smaller than you can too. People tend to forget how scary undomesticated nature can be.

>dude bragging to me about his pet fox he kept illegally
>tell him it's a wild animal and WILL turn on him
>he insists that because he declawed the poor thing it won't hurt him and since "it likes him"
>two weeks later he ends up in the ER because it literally ate part of his hand and arm

stupid fucks never learn
>>
>>34195040
i wouldn't doubt it; i'm a fatass collegefag
>>
Even if you had a gun I'm pretty sure overwhelming majority of the time a layman'd be pretty fucked if he's pitted against berserking adult chimp.
>>
to be fair, most chimps are in prime physical condition as their environment and lifestyle strongly encourages it. if all humans were as perfectly shredded as they could be, im confident that they could just out-endure chimps.
>>
>>34201786

Didn't that guy in Russia actually domesticate a group of foxes? Or did that guy just let a wild one into his house?
>>
>>34202046

*Did the guy you know just let a wild one into his house.
>>
>>34199828
>A male chimp has roughly the strength of 6 male adults. 6 male adults. So no.
That's false you god damn idiot
>>
File: IMG_1658.jpg (20KB, 226x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1658.jpg
20KB, 226x223px
I fought a chimp once. Kicked em right in the nuts. All of you fags need to start lifting asap.
>>
>>34195520
Just because chimps have a stronger pulling force doesn't mean they are stronger at exerting all forces across the board. It simply means a certain muscle group is stronger than the comparable anatomy on our bodies.
>>
File: 1479645563009.png (261KB, 357x326px) Image search: [Google]
1479645563009.png
261KB, 357x326px
>>34202015
Or more likely the guy will just give way to fear when pitted against surprisingly fast, screeching pile of muscle with horrifying maw, totally panic, forgets to out-endure the 120lbs of carnage with cool ninja rolls and flips and gets eviscerated.
Whoopsie wasn't like fighting a monster in video games, with heroic orchestral track playing in the background and all that.
>>
>>34195594
Humans have truly untapped potential that is only unlocked by the miracle drug PCP
>>
>>34202046
>>34202067
No, he got it off a shady ass "breeder" on Craigslist, which is really the only place you'll find them in any sort of "pet" dynamic outside of wildlife rehab centers. He declawed her when she got older and started acting like a wild animal which he should have fucking expected

>domesticated Russian foxes
god these being brought up in discussions about foxes as potential pets me want to blow my brains out so I'll explain it to you for future reference

even calling them "domesticated" is a reach and considered a bit controversial in the field. Technically you could get away with saying that they are, but only to the extent that they don't have as much fear of humans and typically won't show unprovoked aggression. They still are foxes and still make shitty pets. They still make an ungodly screeching sound constantly, still will shit and piss on everything you love, still require ACRES of space to not be miserable, still aren't the cuddliest animals despite the Russians "domesticating" them, still will rip apart your house with their teeth and claws, still can't be vaccinated against rabies, still illegal to own pretty much everywhere, still can fuck you up in a second if they get spooked, and the list goes on. Aside from being a special snowflake furfag and thinking their pointy muzzles are cute there is quite literally zero appeal to owning one. Plus those ones from Russia cost so much money. More than most robots make in a year. And the waiting list is ridiculous. Imagine the most unruly, loud, badly behaved, messy, skiddish dog you've ever met x5. congrats, you've got a "domesticated" fox.

foxfags are cancer, almost as bad as wolffags. Make a thread on /an/ asking the same thing if you don't believe me.
>>
>>34195348
Only for ultra-long distance (multiple day) races, and that's probably more because only humans are dumb enough to do that. For marathon distances horses usually win:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_versus_Horse_Marathon

Some dog breeds are great at long distance too.
>>
>>34200354
A sacrifice for our crazy brains.
>>
>>34202603

Makes sense. Isn't that pretty much the process for domesticating any animal though (difficult to say for sure since we weren't there when it happened, but you get the idea)? They're pretty shit now but a hundred years down the line they might be pretty good pets, or at least far better than the first generation. Granted they'll probably look a bit different since the human "friendly" ones and aggressive asshole to the core ones have different appearance characteristics iirc. It'll be interesting to watch but not something I'd want to get in early on. And I agree that the people that want animals because they're dangerous are shitters in the vast majority of cases.
>>
>>34202803
You would be right anon, but the thing is that the project has been on the decline for a while. In the late 90s their funding was so fucked that they were making most of their money selling them off as pets but it hasn't been sustainable. And more funding for it just isn't realistic because there just isn't a practical use for the end result. What you would get after all of that time and money spent on domesticating them would essentially just be a dog. Get a spitz breed mix and you've satisfied the vast majority of potential buyers of domesticated foxes. It's just so much work and money for so little return

as of now there's apparently only a few hundred on the farm, and the only real potential they have is being used by scientists to study the genetic background of aggressive behavior in foxes
>>
>>34195225
He could try.
>>
>>34199935
>Is it true that chimpanzees are really strong and then can kill you in unarmed combat?
>A danish Axe could do the trick
???
>>
>>34201319
>r9k posters in a nutshell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg6nWF-2HII
he even pretends to be a robot
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 850x563px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 850x563px
>>34201480
well that made me feel sad. poor monkers are all probably going insane because their entire world is a dirt lot with a crappy rope swing.

also the big black that beat the other one with a stick would dominate anyone ITT. guaranteed.
>>
>>34201480
Hilarious but strangely depressing
>>
>>34195516
Muscle density.
Merge two strong mans arms into a one and that's probably somewhat close to a one Chimp arm.
>>
>>34204143
Closer to 3.2 "strong mans arms"
Source: I study monkeys in University of [State] as a career
>>
>>34204247
Well then.
What have you found out?
>>
File: gregmontana.png (41KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
gregmontana.png
41KB, 235x236px
>>34195974
>The advanced ones have poison
>Poisoning an animal you're going to eat
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.