[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this site ever acknowledge the existence of women on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: 1483967798898.jpg (24KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1483967798898.jpg
24KB, 500x667px
Will this site ever acknowledge the existence of women on the internet?
>>
>>34194915
Sleep snug, shinji
>>
>>34194915
Yeah I know how you feel I get that some guys RP as women but its not like there are no women on this board.
>>
>>34194915
Fucking newfags, lurk more.
the rule literally means that, unless you show tits and show that your body is the only thing interesting about you, then you don't get attention for automatically being a girl. There's tons of girls here, and only retarded normies like you are unaware of this.
>>
>>34194915
the internet acknowledges no genders on the internet
accept your basic humanity and project nothing more

it is time to discard the notion that all participants are assumed male
if you call attention to your genital situation as a matter of special treatment, special treatment you will receive - but don't expect to like it
>>
>>34195038
Surely there has to be a better way than posting nudes that can bite you in the ass later on in life.
>>
>girls
>on the internet

original comment 1234
>>
>>34195039
Your argument invalidates the whole premise of online dating.
>>
>>34195152
>women are this dumb

You don't have to show your face. Do you think your boss at FeministCo knows what your bedroom looks like (I take that back, knowing how slutty you types are). You can blur out the rest of the photo besides the timestamp and your tits.

I mean, since you types are so fucking desperate for online attention
>>
>>34195173
i just can't get over the mislaid potential of internets past
>>
>>34195173
online dating is an extension of real life. so is all social media. it's real life augmented by computers and it goes against everything that makes the internet special.
>>
>>34195038
I did a quick poll on /r9k/ a few months back and apparently over a quarter of us here are women.
>>
>>34195152
Then don't post nudes and deal with the fact that you aren't getting attention just for having a wet hole.
>>
File: res v2.png (38KB, 1711x353px) Image search: [Google]
res v2.png
38KB, 1711x353px
>>34195267
I've got age and nationality there as well but here are the results.
>>
File: 0b4.jpg (40KB, 453x576px) Image search: [Google]
0b4.jpg
40KB, 453x576px
>>34195267
>>34195400
>completely anonymous poll
>accurate representation of demographics
>>
>>34195152

Then you just won't get the attention you're so desperate for you stupid hole. This isn't a difficult concept.
>>
>>34194915
Rule 37.
Look it up it's important.
>>
>>34194915
No. Because as soon as female posters are acknowledged, it turns into a fucking frenzy of orbiting and thirsty males worship them for having vaginas.

Women ALWAYS ruin predominantly male communities because of how much attention they draw.
>>
File: Cock-Addicted Prostitute.jpg (15KB, 290x289px) Image search: [Google]
Cock-Addicted Prostitute.jpg
15KB, 290x289px
Their existence on the internet was already acknowledged and decisively disregarded as unnecessary, counter-productive and a mistake.
>>
>>34196370
Nice file name there friendo
>>
>>34195267
Guess we found out where the normie came from, now go back to tumblr and whine about man spreading or something equally retarded
>>
unless she posts tits she isn't a female
>>
>>34196717
With all the trannies around i don't think tits qualify for identification anymore
>>
>>34196776
trannies are female you fucking shit lord
>>
>>34195152
>Post tits
>Write time and date on post-it
>Don't reveal your face
Are you a woman by chance?
>>
>>34194915
someone post that Mspaint comic explaining sub-cultures being infiltrated

I think it describes women on the internet perfectly
>>
>>34196797
>the gf(male) meme
trannies aren't female, trannies are dudes in drag taking it up the ass if your addled brain can't comprehend that much maybe it's time to take a break from neverland and do some reality checks
>>
>>34195400
>hes counting the """""""women"""""""" (trannies)
lmao
>>
>>34196843
I would but I'm phone posting and too /comfy/ to get up.
That one is a perfect example.
Also, someone post the one explaining the actual meaning of tits or gtfo and when to use it.
>>
>>34196797

If trannys are female then I'm a garage.
>>
>>34196838
No, I'm a guy playing devil's advocate.
>>
>>34196931
your asshole is as big as a garage door from all the dicks you take
>>
>>34194915
>>34196843
>>34196917
blame the people who can't stop making everything into a sexual and social status competition all the time. maybe pussy has the power to disrupt things but only when you allow it to happen.
>>
>>34197013
That's the problem the mspaint cartoon pointed out. Too many normies and grills come until the original people get driven out and the hobby/group doesn't resemble the original at all.
>>
>>34197163
And that's the case with r9k, right?
>>
To elaborate on what's been posted many times before.

4chan is (or at least used to be) the ultimate in female equality.
The concept means it's the ultimate in equality for everyone.

You get no privilege for being anyone, and you get no disadvantage for being anyone either.
You have no strings attached with regards to your identity.

I could be a man. I could be a woman.
I could be Jimmy Savile in the process of fucking a crippled child.
None of that matters when you properly anon.
The only thing that matters is what you say.

Anyhow, now here is a song from Showaddywaddy.
>>
>>34195039
>it is time to discard the notion that all participants are assumed male
Tell that to languages which have to assume the gender
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.