[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After 21 years of nothing, a woman has shown interest in me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: low.png (246KB, 485x486px)
low.png
246KB, 485x486px
After 21 years of nothing, a woman has shown interest in me

But I'm not particularly attracted to her. Is it okay for me to enter a relationship halfheartedly? Is that toying with her emotions, or
>>
>>34194822
You wouldn't be weird, just try giving it a go, but you gotta try to make it work
>>
File: C1N2JdkXAAA3y24.jpg (38KB, 477x491px)
C1N2JdkXAAA3y24.jpg
38KB, 477x491px
>>34194822
It's good practice Anon, DEW IT!!!
>>
>>34194822
Not at all, it's good practice. In fact it helps that you're not extremely attracted to her, you won't care what she thinks as much
>>
>>34194822
If you can, toy with her for some time if you dont give a fuck. It feels good trust me. Just dont get attached if you wanna do that
>>
this. it sounds unfair but i've heard it can be for the best- plus a guys attraction seems quite logical and can grow over time
>>
>>34194822
i've done it a few dozen times or so, and yes some normies consider it manipulative and player-ish
>>
>>34194822
Is it because she's overweight?
>>
Same thing happened to me at 23. I humored her but didn't put any effort in so it turned to nothing.

I knew the aloof routine would work eventually though.
>>
>>34194822
just an fyi if you're going to shoot yourself do NOT aim like this
>>
>>34197695
>player-ish
Don't girls secretly like players tho?
I mean how they judge guys on how many girls they can fuck
>>
>>34194822
i loved the movie.i swear this is one of the best movies of all time.well,if you are into lovecraftian shit.
>>
>>34194822
that g uy is just going to blow his nose and eyes off
it'll hurt
>>
>>34199489
movie was okay, story was great. though i did read it when i was about sixteen, and nostalgia glasses etc.
>>
>>34194822
don't do it, it's just not worth it

you're gonna end up hating her and yourself even more
>>
>>34194822
Maybe communicate your concerns with her?
I'm sure she will figure out eventually, but there is some risk of this backfiring as well. You might as well take this chance instead of overlooking it, if it crashes and burns, oh well.
>>
Thanks for the advice
>>34198770
Yes
Im skinnyfat, so im not totally hypocritical
>>
P R A C T I C E
G I R L
F R I E N D

It's great because you don't really care.
>>
>>34201350
>Im skinnyfat, so im not totally hypocritical
putting aside that being skinnyfat isn't okay, but you'd date a skinnyfat girl right?
>>
>>34194822

I have a friend that was in your same situation. He was distant, she became clingy in response, he had to break up and postponed it for months because he didn't have the courage and she would cry if he insinuated breaking up. But at least he got some sex.
>>
>tfw literally, LITERALLY, L I T E R A L L Y have never had a woman just up and suddenly "b interested" in me
>am 24

fucking sick of all these pseudo-robots on the board
>>
>>34198971

They like the idea of taming a player. Which never works, a player became a player because he liked pussy and he became good enough could get a lot, why would he give up that?
>>
Depends on if you just want pussy or you want an actual relationship based on a connection. Sounds like you won't be able to love her. I wouldn't do it but I can see others might. Sex without a relationship is overrated and leads to the degenerate situation now but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>34201429
Whats a skinnyfat girl look like?
>>
>>34201415
But the thing is I do care. I'm the standard "nice guy" who doesnt want to hurt anyones feelings but at the same time holds extremely selfish demaning opinions of people which I hide everyday. Combining those things in a girlfriend situation might explode in my face

For example, right now we're texting and I have no clue if I am enjoying it. Im a phony
>>
>>34198971
>Don't girls secretly like players tho?
how the fuck would i know, i just said other people consider it player-ish not that im a player
and no, most females seem to tend to hate me so apparently not
>>
>>34201823
Right being you, bro at age of 23
>>
>>34194822
> Is it okay for me to enter a relationship halfheartedly
Yea, relationships are like fuckin shoes now-a-days. Affection > everything else
>>
>>34204408
Behind*
Fug.
>>
>>34194822
Honestly it is fucked up to lead people on like that, but like everyone says its good practice and when you don't have 10 other girls around the corner like Chad I say go for it.
>>
>>34194822
be upfront, tell her that you aren't particularly interested but you're curious enough to want to see what happens.

or you could just play it safe and tell her to fuck off.
>>
File: 1455884023693.gif (2MB, 395x313px) Image search: [Google]
1455884023693.gif
2MB, 395x313px
>>34194822
Who cares if it is "okay" or not. You robots need to stop considering other peoples' feelings. This world is cutthroat and you will not get what you want or deserve if you ponder gay questions like "hrrrm IS IT OKAY IF I DO THIS? WILL SOMEONE'S FEELERS GET HURT?"

Who gives a fuck, you can lie to that bitch and fuck her in the asshole then dump her. You got what you wanted. It doesn't matter if she gets sad afterwards, it's not your problem anymore.

Why would you show care to a world that doesn't care at all about you
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.