[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're in the club and this guy slaps your ass and says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: black guy.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
black guy.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
You're in the club and this guy slaps your ass and says "what's gud white boi", what do you do?

Keep in mind he's 7'1" 150lbs
>>
>>34194359
>150lbs
you had one job..
>>
Pop his muscles with a needle because they're obviously filled with helium
>>
>150Ib

AHAHAHA

I'd just overpower him and make him eat my ass.
>>
>>34194359
>7'1"
>150 pounds
I guess I'd stomp his tall skinny ass into the dance floor then get kicked out by the real bouncer
>>
>>34194359
I would let him fuck me even though he is wearing a fat suit or something.
>>
File: slenderman.jpg (42KB, 650x307px) Image search: [Google]
slenderman.jpg
42KB, 650x307px
>>34194385
>7'1
>150

"what's gud soul vessel"
>>
>>34194359
Smile
Eye contact
Insert the bottle neck of my beer in his pretty mouth until he gags, uppercut, pressure of his jaw divide the bottle in half, take the remains of the bottle, put in his underwear.
Groin kick.
The 2 fucking bouncers take me out in the alley, destroy what you call my face, blackout.
Wake in the hospital paralysed from the neck down.
Health inssurancce wont transform me into a cyborg.
Why even live.
>>
>7'1"
>150lb

I'd run for my life coz nigga slenderman after me
>>
>>34194359
>150lbs

Is he part bird or something?
>>
>>34194359
>Rolling a dex build

Nigra pls
>>
File: pacelot.jpg (188KB, 1422x1152px) Image search: [Google]
pacelot.jpg
188KB, 1422x1152px
>>34194359
>he's 7'1" and 150lbs
I'll kick him in the shin and uppercut him when he hunches over in pain.

Not today, black guy.jog
>>
>7'1 150lb
I'd probably stand on his clown shoes and then shove him
>>
>>34194359
Have I gone back to 2011 /v/?
>>
>>34195105
That will be $7.89 plus a $15 tip
>>
>>34195123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EKTw50Uf8M

Yeah, GALO SENGEN!
>>
>>34194359
I would probably say something like "Going good man, I haven't seen you before, where are you from?" and try to make conversation with him. I have no idea why you guys want to get into a fight right off the bat at least talk to the dude.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.