[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a guy who's going to Japan for a year to work on farms

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Ask a guy who's going to Japan for a year to work on farms and travel the countryside as a vagabond anything.

Leaving on Friday. Been planning for months. This might help my nerves.
>>
File: 1483181603032.jpg (54KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1483181603032.jpg
54KB, 500x400px
I'm going to Japan in 6-12 months (depends on a couple things) to teach English as an ALT.

Should be comfy.

Drugs will be fucking hard to get, though.
>>
>>34194497
>Drugs will be fucking hard to get, though.
Why even bother then? Take your trip as a good time to get clean.
>>
Do you speak Japanese? Do you have a job lined up yet? How do you plan on getting home?
>>
>>34194554
It's just something I enjoy doing. I don't do sports and shit, I don't go waterskiing, I don't do scuba diving, I like to do drugs.

Stopping when I go to Japan is definitely something I've considered, though. I don't plan on using anything for the first year or so I'm there, in any case. Day to day life in Japan should be stimulating enough.
>>
>>34194572
>Do you speak Japanese?
Nope.
>Do you have a job lined up yet?
Apart from WWOOF farm work, no.
>How do you plan on getting home?
I don't know. Not even sure if I go home or continue traveling after the year is up.
>>
>>34194606
But how will you snoop it up????
>>
>>34194606
Except that water-skiing and scuba diving won't land you in jail.
>>
>>34194629
You've never been to Japan before, have you? Customs probably won't let you in. They're strict about visas and intended destinations and returns.
>>
>>34194694
Not my thing, though. I don't like to do shit like that. Just like how I dislike rollercoasters and amusement parks in general. Not my cup of tea. Drugs are just so much more special than those things for me personally.

Also, laws only matter if you get caught, otherwise they're just empty rules.

>t. did illegal drugs all throughout college, never even got close to getting caught because you just have to THINK to stay away from the police. Use that fucking brain you were born with. It does things.

>>34194636
Like I said, scoring in Japan is hard as hell.
>>
>>34194836
That's funny, because they granted me a working holiday visa for a year after I specified in the motivational letter part that I intend only to bump around the countryside.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.