[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roommate cooked ground beef >asked me to help him drain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1772.jpg (64KB, 604x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1772.jpg
64KB, 604x574px
>roommate cooked ground beef
>asked me to help him drain the fat outside
>he hands me a strainer and says to hold it over the fence while he dumps the meet in it
>I hold out the strainer and he dumps the meat from the pan into the strainer
>he says okay now drop it back in the pan
>so I place the plastic strainer in the hot metal pan
>he looks at me like an idiot
>"dude what are you doing! Pull that out before the strainer starts to melt!"
>I pull the strainer out
>bro I meant for you to dump the meat back into the pan, not the entire thing
>oh
>later he says "you're the most literal person I've ever met. Haha"
>think to myself that taking things literally is a strong sign of autism
>inb4 0 replies
Should I just get evaluated and make it official?
>>
File: Untitled12324.png (394KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled12324.png
394KB, 600x422px
I hope your happy.......
>>
>Should I just get evaluated and make it official?

I'm also considering this. Maybe Ill look into autismbuck potential in the US. If I can get something out of it might be worth the effort.
>>
>>34193603
Just let him fuck you and call it even
>>
>>34193668
My mom has been pushing more and more for me to see someone. She brings it up quite frequently.>>34193668
>>
>>34193661
>ground beef
>posts pictures of pigs and hot dogs aka pork
???
>>
I realised I do a lot of things that could be considered "stimming".
>>
>>34193719
>hotdogs
>ground beef
>>
>>34193834
Hot dogs are pork. Ground beef is cow.
>>
>>34193904
Ah just realised he was talking about the OP and not saying stupid shit about hotdogs
>>
File: Pepe36.png (225KB, 880x882px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe36.png
225KB, 880x882px
>>34193603
You are definitely an autist. kys now, anon, it only gets worse.
>>
>>34193603
Amerilards strain beef fat outside over a fence?
For what purpose?
>>
>>34194679
So it doesn't clog the drain.
>>
>>34193661

Cheers mate
Now I'm craving for pork.
>>
>>34194869

There are these things called bowls that you can use to do it inside.
>>
>>34194679
you should be more surprised that this fella is dumping out perfectly good fat+grease

fucking sacrilege, you can make shit out of that
>>
File: Bkv21s-IIAEu3hP[1].jpg (48KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Bkv21s-IIAEu3hP[1].jpg
48KB, 600x800px
>>34193603
It's more autism that you don't know about basic cooking than it is you doing that. What you did is what foreigners unaccustomed to western cooking methods would probably do, like when dirty indians throw chicken straight on the stovetop

I'm assuming you're just a sheltered little baby that never cooked anything before besides tendies
>>
I used to think my problem was that I was doing something new that no one ever taught me before. I actually have autism.

Also it turns out people DO feel empathy. I thought it was an act that people put on so others would like them more. Another sign of autism.

It really blew my mind that my thinking was completely wrong. I suppose this is how SJWs and feminists feel.
>>
You're not alone OP. I've been taking things literally for 21 years
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.