[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else's parents interrupt every single fap session

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2771.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2771.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
Does anybody else's parents interrupt every single fap session they have

They literally never stop every single fap session they're walking by or they're knocking on my door or they're trying to talk to me

FUCK OFF
>>
At least they fucking knock my mom just barges in. My dad knocks as he opens the door. Then there's the fact that I'm never alone at home so I never have a quiet, empty home to fap in peace. Just when I thought they all walked out the door, here my sister and her son are. As soon as my sister and her son are out the door, my parents are back. On the off chance they're all gone, my brother, his gf and their daughter come from the other side of the city (half hour drive) for no fucking reason other than to sit around the house. Good lord, the only time I'm alone is when I'm in the car and you can't really jack your dick while you're driving.
>>
>>34193154
Same my dad just barges in and he walks by farting and burping and shaking the whole house while walking and slamming doors
>>
Even if you got a gf you wouldn't get to bring her over to enjoy. If she was online you couldn't fap to her on cam either.

Youre fucked.
>>
>>34193102
Let them fuck you and they'll stop
>>
>>34193102
put "do not disturb" sign on door handle
>>
>>34194060
bad idea, will outrage like "this is not a hotel, and if its a hotel, pay us!"
>>
>>34193102
Just fap in the restroom, they won't bother you there, or at least the frequency of their visits will die down a bit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.