[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /r9k/ have role models? Mine is Alpha M. I watch his v

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: alpham.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
alpham.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
Does /r9k/ have role models?

Mine is Alpha M. I watch his videos religiously to improve my life and help me get my first gf. Also he is a genuinely nice guy and really has a passion for helping men out and actually cares about us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUpkukcA08k
>>
He seems like a pretty cool guy, that video is /fa/ as fuck as well.

I don't really have any role models like you do but I often emulate fictional characters that I think are cool.
>>
I'll check his channel out on break. Cheers.
>>
>>34193227
I know this sounds kind of stupid, but Donald Trump is my role model. He's successful, alpha, bangs hot bitches and doesnt give a fuck what beta cucks think of him. The perfect man that everyone should aspire to be.
>>
>>34193292
Donald Trump is actually someone I really look up to as well. He has the perfect blend of I don't give a fuck I'll do what I want alpha but is still willing to work hard and wants to make a better world for those who deserve it.

The fact that he's seventy years old and still pissing off liberals and doing what he wants to do is amazing. Hopefully one day I'll get my life on track, the trump way.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1kX52dAeBE

Dante Nero is really good. Dude was a male stripper and a pimp and has fucked probably close to 2000 woman.
>>
He's a fucking blue pilled manlet cuck who runs a fashion youtube channel.
>>
>>34193023
Are you seriously shilling yourself on r9k? Fuck off
>>
My dad is my role model.
>>
>>34193360
>is still willing to work hard and wants to make a better world for those who deserve it.
loooooooooooooooooooooool god damn you l ive in your head i'd say go back to /pol/ but you need to go jump in front of a train if you are this
far gone
>>34193360
>still pissing off liberals

lol, wow, the mentality of a 15 year edgelord
>>
File: IMG_3340.gif (621KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3340.gif
621KB, 480x270px
Demo. He's a loser anime nerd like most of us, but still manages to be cool.
>>
>>34193751
Damn you memed me
>>
File: badass_trump.jpg (235KB, 2048x1174px) Image search: [Google]
badass_trump.jpg
235KB, 2048x1174px
>>34193360
This. I look up to Donald Trump as well. Yeah, he might have had a privileged upbringing, but how many powerball winners do you know turn their millions into billions? Currently reading The Art of the Deal and he is a really great guy. Alpha as fuck and destroys beta cucks.
>>
File: 0T4xFAo.png (1MB, 980x943px) Image search: [Google]
0T4xFAo.png
1MB, 980x943px
>>34193292
This is officially a Trump thread.
>>
File: IMG_0941.jpg (133KB, 647x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.jpg
133KB, 647x768px
A hero and inspiration to all manlets.

Shame he was btfo'd by that Chad prick Wellington.
>>
mine is slav superstar boris. the mans slav levels are of the charts.
>>
File: ah1488.jpg (277KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ah1488.jpg
277KB, 1800x1200px
>>34194656
This guy is a better manlet tbqh senpai
>>
>>34193023
I hate degenerate American culture so much, glad I'm Italian

>also going to clubs while he's like 30
>>
>>34193023
Why are most of these "manly" channels about superficial bullshit like how to style your hair or how to trim your beard?
>>
Hitler.

Because he killed himself.
>>
File: IMG-20161210-WA0017.jpg (43KB, 552x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161210-WA0017.jpg
43KB, 552x568px
>>34193023
Zyzz. He was anot awkward looking skeleton as a teen that ran a WOW guild and lifted himself into Chad mode.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.