[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm literally sitting home doing nothing on my days off

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1481197462446.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1481197462446.png
29KB, 657x527px
I'm literally sitting home doing nothing on my days off of work. I over eat food because I'm bored, drink vodka, and "watch" movies on the tv. I don't even enjoy any vidya games at the moment. I'm so bored and have no friends and nothing to do. My god help me.
>>
>>34192781
Where do you live, anon? I'll be your friend.
>>
File: [turkey in the straw plays].gif (495KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
[turkey in the straw plays].gif
495KB, 500x283px
>>34192781
>got xb1 for bday last august
>hoped it'd cut down on time spent here
>haven't played or used it since beginning of december
>>
go on omegle always a fun time

for a long term solution join a church or some organization
>>
>>34192781
Do like 20 push ups right now and see how you feel
>>
do you have weekends off, or days during the week?

i ask this because there is not 1 activity i have taken part in over the years to speak of that i've had more fun with than paintball

most of the folk there, outside of young autists that don't know how to channel their 'tism yet are really friendly and just looking to have a good time

but if you work on the weekends like i do you're right fucked, as well as if you're bereft of any disposable income
>>
File: oh boi.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
oh boi.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>34192833
But then doubles, man
>>
I am in the same situation, only that i still enjoy playing vidya browsing the web and watching movies.

Zero friends, but that never bothered me.

I can feel the "enjoyment" depleting though.
>>
>>34192781
If one day I lose the joy of playing videogaems, I will kill myself immediately.
>>
You need to jump into the fire and stop being quiet.
Heres something i came across recently
https://starbucks.volunteermatch.org/s/auth/corpUserEdit#volunteer_pref_tab
Volunteermatch.org
Also why not buy a guitar or at least a little 5 dollar harmonica
>>
File: 1462715065213.jpg (30KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
1462715065213.jpg
30KB, 640x473px
>>34192957
trust me, the day will come and you won't do it. you just suffer more.
>>
>>34193006
I'm 38 and my dad (59) plays vidya every day.
>>
>>34192991
I was thinking about doing volunteer work, but I'm a literal fuck up in life and I'm afraid I would be useless in volunteer stuff.
>>
>>34193053
Maye he isn't a depressed loner with nothing else in life?
>>
>>34192781
that's so me ! Even got sick today because too much sugar and vodka so I got an extra day off !
But I don't really mind being alone, I know it's weird but meh.. I'd rather find the one who deserves my attention first, happens ocasionnally, not for long generally, most ppl fade with time, or sometimes I'm the one who fades !
But being bored is not good.. You should just add things in your weekly to-do-list
>>
>>34193053
didn't mean that you stop playing games, you just won't enjoy them anymore or atleast less.
>>
Hey that sounds like me except I'm a NEET. Wanna be friends, OP? I live in New Hampshire
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.