[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. I'm struggling big time in my life at the moment.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1348015970477.jpg (143KB, 792x511px) Image search: [Google]
1348015970477.jpg
143KB, 792x511px
Hey guys. I'm struggling big time in my life at the moment. I'm a NEET and earn roughly 100k per year through my book sales but i just don't know what to do with the money. It makes me feel really sad sometimes because i spend only 1k per month on living costs....

Any advice how to make my life less miserable. Since most of you are in the opposite position of mine i thought you could give me a few hints on what sooo much money could be used for.
>>
In the same position, meng. You've got to find a project, and get out there to do things. Don't just sit at home.

Also, try to put that money to work. It may seem like a lot, but trust me, it's not. Especially with sales-based income, it could evaporate very quickly. So, prepare for when that day comes.
>>
>>34191912
Write more books, make more money then give me some.
>>
>>34191912
Put a lot of it in 401k and some mutual funds. This seems the best way for your money since you don't really touch your money anyways, why not invest. Travel? 100k and NEET and you don't travel to eat all the food in the world
>>
You're fine.You are not a neet. You just need to buy nice things.
You could buy clothes, a cheap vintage car, or decorate your room.
How do you got into the business?
I wish I could have your freelance skills.
>>
>>34191912

What's your book about, anon?

As far as what you can spend money on, it's hard to give a 'one size fits all' answer.

How old are you? What area do you live in? Anything you like to do outside of the house? etc. There's something to spend it on, naturally, but without knowing basic details I can't give any proper answer.
>>
I'm going to kill myself soon because I'm so poor. Give your money to me and feel fulfilled that you were able to help another human.
>>
Money buys happiness. I have no gfs or friends because my big nose makes smiling or laughing make me look ugly as fuck so im always grim. If i just had enough money for a nose job... happiness... so close yet so far...
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.