[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why the fuck are all houses so expensive, how do I learn to build

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1483964533884.png (4KB, 387x429px) Image search: [Google]
1483964533884.png
4KB, 387x429px
why the fuck are all houses so expensive, how do I learn to build houses to make one for myself
>>
>>34191467
Youtube videos and books, but you'll need some cheap land or a cheap lot first, and of course you will probably need that land close to a job, which may increase the cost of that land.
>>
>see one of those tidy and clever, cozy microhouses
>benis hard as fucc
>200k dollareedoos
>mfw
>>
>>34191528
This. Also, look into either making it entirely out of earthbags or for your foundation.

In 10 years, most newer houses will be made almost completely out of concrete as we start to 3d print them.
>>
>>34191540
There are some mobile homes you can buy for 150k that can have 2 or 3 rooms
>>
>>34191540
Yeah, I hate how overpriced those kind of homes are nowadays. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>34191605
maybe that should be my new dream
>>
>>34191467
You first study architecture for the house itself, then you study electrotechnics for the electric structure, then you study hydraulics (this is kinda easier if you already did good with the electric part), then you ask permission to the government and buy the materials.

Now have fun building the house all by yourself. If you chose to build a stupid American house made out of wood planks at least you'll have an easier time.
>>
>>34191816
>people build houses using youtube and this nigger thinks its difficult
>>
>>34191816
No I truly understand the phrase "europoor"
>>
>>34191605
Someone I knew bought an old mobile home in a trailer park for $1500 to stay in for a couple years while he was selling drugs and getting his shit together after high school. Literally 100x cheaper than what you're saying.

You could buy one brand new, and buy a plot of land to put it on for less than that amount.
>>
>learn to build houses

Be mexican
>>
>>34191599
t. Armchair futurist

Tell us all the details you know about the Mars colony too while you're at it dipshit
>>
>>34192286
>selling drugs in a destroyed trailer and getting his shit together

Not how that works
>>
>>34192327
Furrys. Furrys everywhere.
>>
>>34191467
Learn from it online.

First learn the basic planning for the house like creating a blueprint of the house and what materials to use where.

Then lay the fundations and go from there. Build a solid one storey house with an attic
>>
>>34191816
You don't need to study. I learned more on my own in a month than i did in 4 years of school.
>>
>>34191467
My best advice as a failed civil engineer is to learn how to use drawing programs or if you find it easier making hand drawn blueprints.

As for the programs. Auto Cad harder than CiciCad but both are decent. CiciCad is fine for planning a house and easier to use.
>>
Is building your own house in the USA considered expensive?
I mean, every house seems to be made out of fucking plywood, like you guys never heard of bricks, building blocks and mortar.
>>
>>34192438
Sure anon, the university of life in the true way to learn things. Sure.
>>
>>34192735
The interior and frame is wood, with insulation in the middle, then brick, or sometimes brick covered with wood siding.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.