[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are buzz cuts a meme? Enlighten me about buzz cuts, whether

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: buzz.png (131KB, 500x194px) Image search: [Google]
buzz.png
131KB, 500x194px
Are buzz cuts a meme?

Enlighten me about buzz cuts, whether they be good or bad. I want to know if I should go through with this.
>>
>>34190710
If you're seriously balding yes, if not no, it's shit and you need a strong square jaw to look decent with it.
>>
Had mop hair a couple days ago then buzzed it. It's comfy, and easy to wash. Do recommend.
>>
>>34190710
No they're the official haircut of /r9k/ aside from long hair. When I get tired of having long hair I grab the trimmer and cut that shit off
>>
buzz cuts are the shit, I hate long haired faggots. they aren't real men.
>>
>>34190710
I only get the same buzzcut every time because I have a poor taste in fashion and I like to play it safe
>>
>>34190710
They seem very practical, but it looks terrible in my opinion.
>>
pro
Easy to clean, stays out of the way, no muss no fuss
con
Apparently makes me look like a serial killer
>>
>>34190710

Great hairstyle if you're a white supremacist, have autism, have acquired head lice, or have some combination of the three.
>>
>tfw balding so have to go full buzzcut or look more autistic...
>>
They are both the most practical and masculine haircut.
>>
>>34191075
T.Baldoo
>>
>>34191047

buzzcut. great for sports conscious dads, retired or active military, silicon valley coke fiends, cops, security personnel. you know, people who are dead inside and are desperate to end their lives.
>>
>>34190710
>Low maintenance
>Cheap or do it yourself
>Hides balding
>Makes you look intimidating

What's not to like?
>>
I like to do it but it looks "bad" but i dont care
>>
I look like a convict or serial killer if I get this cut. My hair is receding now so it so probably look even worse.
>>
I buzz it because I am not a faggot with an elaborate mohawk/samurai jack bun etc.

Keep it short and neat, robot.
>>
>>34192001
it's ok, my dad calls it my skinhead cut and my stepdad calls it my hoodlum cut.
>>
>>34191075
Long hair can also be practical because it protects your head/neck from the sun, scrapes, and helps keep you warm in the winter. And like a buzzcut you can cut your hair at home pretty easily and avoid going out.

cons:
hot in summer
high maintenance if you have shit genetics
>>
>>34190710
Get a bowl cut its what I got
>>
tfw buzz cut
tfw dark eyes
tfw dark circles under eyes
tfw skeletal
tfw look like a serial killer
>>
>>34190710

If you live in the slavlands it's the only allowed haircut, everything else gets you impaled and paraded around the village then given to the town rapist
>>
>>34190710
Get a mowhawk. Hairstyle is an opportunity for you to reflect your confidence and self esteem in a way that women can pick up on. A man's hair and his clothes signal all sorts of things to a woman because it shows what he thinks of himself. If he has confidence to do a haircut that isn't safe and normal it means he's secure enough about himself and his life to not give a shit. This is very attractive to women. It's why guys like that jimmy neutron looking fucker with the neckbeard and glasses get girls. Insecurity and low self esteem are a turn off to women because for a man to have high self esteem, it usually means he has his life together which means he would be a good provider. Hair is just hair, it grows back, it can be changed, don't take it too seriously and experiment. That's what real confidence is, and trust me, it works.
>>
>2017
>not getting /fa/ Nazi cuts
>>
>>34192474
KEK
I wonder if some autists would actually fall for this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.