[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make my internet (wi-fi) connection go extremely slow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: khaidir-semail-pharah.jpg (587KB, 1866x2598px) Image search: [Google]
khaidir-semail-pharah.jpg
587KB, 1866x2598px
How can I make my internet (wi-fi) connection go extremely slow to the point of being almost unusable when im not in the house.
I pay half of the internet bill but use it 4 hours max per day cuz im moving some stuff to a new dept, while my roastie sister uses it like 10 hours a day, doesnt pay a single, etc etc. Obviously my mom wont see this and will still complain that I am the one that uses its the most, and therefore must pay half of it (even tho i stopped being a full blown NEET a year ago) while my sister not only steals my food, soap, toothpaste etc etc, but makes the internet go extremely slow cuz all she does is watch youtube videos all the day like the fat roastie piece of shit she is.
Should I just download like 7 movies when im not here, cancel them when im here and try to use what I can or is there like a software or something for this kind of spiteful shit?
>inb4 kill her, rape her or anything like that
>>
shameless and original self bump
>>
File: tumblr_mq64j7Qtvs1rf1af1o1_400.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq64j7Qtvs1rf1af1o1_400.png
21KB, 400x400px
is this bump oregano enough?
>>
Seed popular torrents should do it
>>
>>34190705
Does you router have QoS? Log into it and check you can limit bandwidth to certain devices(like all of hers) if you have it.
>>
>>34191157
Im already downloading gotham city impostors on steam and the longest ride: the movie, but this will help too, thanks!
>>
File: 1484178621394.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1484178621394.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>34190705
>Download netcut
>Block your sister's phone from the net whenever you want
>>
>>34191170
ohh for my life I tried that to no avail, nisuta router, also whenever I access the settings I have to enter a new password or the same old one, then get shit for trying to cut off "their internet" even tho I input the same password again, thanks anyways!
>>
>>
>>34191227
Oh no, I cant cut or completely block her connection, or she will:
1) Bitch to my mom, therefore I get shit
2) Restart the modem, giving free internet to the spics next door
But I will look this one up to see if I can slow her connection to a minimum, thanks!
>>
File: 1471749338290.jpg (193KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1471749338290.jpg
193KB, 750x563px
>>34191271
Tried that too but no luck, thanks anyways!

Anyways, this wagie is off to her daily wagecucking, will check the thread in a couple of hours, thanks everyone!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.