[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>so what kind of music do you like, anon? >uh a little

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1375781547322.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1375781547322.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>so what kind of music do you like, anon?
>uh a little bit of everything, heh
>>
as with all of my dearest passions, i refuse to talk about them
>>
actually, a true lover of the fine art of music does listen to a little bit of everything.
>>
>tfw music pleb
>don't even know what to listen to afraid to reveal taste because I might like stuff that's actually just pure shit that I couldn't tell because of my no taste
>>
File: neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg (74KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-lighter-640x533.jpg
74KB, 640x533px
>>34190581
>I like videogame music
>>
>2017
>not being a music-omnivore

It used to be just the big genres, you were either a
>technofag
>hiphopfag
or a
>metalfag
all other shit was disregarded.
However, it's not that simple anymore, with music being ubiquituos /easy to come by
>>
>I don't listen to music
*normalfag starts to melts*
>>
>>34190752
This and anime.

The only normie music I know is eberything of Micheal Jackson
>>
>>34190581
What music do you have to say you like so that girls don't get creeped out?
>>
>>34190752
>videogamemusic
This
and movie OST's
And btw
Only unironic neckbeards still post "muh fedora" memes
>>
>>34190752
This, I legitimately not enjoy most normie music, especially not supposedly good music.
>>
>>34190752
>>I like videogame music
Yeah I know
But stuff like Red Alert and 7th legion soundtracks: there is no genre that is similar like it.

I listen to neurofunk, dnb and so forth, but it is not the same. I especially like 7th legion's soundtrack, as it is more organic while Red Alert is more industrial - that's how I see it.
>>
File: 0018 - Id7mca2.jpg (17KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
0018 - Id7mca2.jpg
17KB, 350x250px
>>34190581

>tfw like sia and daft punk
>can always talk to the normies about them if they ask
>>
>people ask what music l like
>give them my god honest answer
>they look at me weirdly and think im a weirdo

don't fucking ask then you turboshit. fuck you
>>
I have plenty of norman friendly artists I could talk about if questioned about it.
>>
I listen to podcasts. I don't want to listen to the same old songs again and I also don't want to hunt new music. Why are you looking at me like that?
>>
>>34190581
When I tell people the truth that I don't really enjoy music enough to listen to it as a hobby, they look at me like I'm a cereal killer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.