[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been here for 8 years. My life was a meme, I was anxious,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1484321916598.jpg (723KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1484321916598.jpg
723KB, 2048x2048px
I've been here for 8 years. My life was a meme, I was anxious, depressed, had no friends and I wasn't getting invited to shit cool.

Somehow I got laid, and like that 8 years of being retarded reversed itself.

Is there anything you robots need to know about how sex literally turns you normie? I'm here.
>>
Interesting. I always thought I could avoid the sex/girls part of life and still become stable, certainly its not impossible for a virgin to find happiness?
>>
>>34190377
It was the confidence boost wasn't it.
>>
>>34190377

Was your first time awkward being as old as you were with no sexual experience? Are you getting laid on a regular basis now? Do you miss anything about being a robot?
>>
File: 1471389584159.png (27KB, 860x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471389584159.png
27KB, 860x758px
>>34190377
>Getting laid reverted 8 years of failure
>>
>>34190443
You could become stable, but you'll still feel loneliness. I was getting deeply upset after masturbating because I knew I'd only ever fantasize about fucking, but I'd never actually be in a position to fuck. You'll still feel inadequate and people can still you're a virgin even when you're not being openly autistic. Now that I'm dating someone, the truth came out among people I know who confessed they thought I was a virgin or highly inexperienced but maybe they were wrong since I'm in a relationship now. That hurt, senpai. Everyone knew I was 24 KV and were just being polite.

>>34190478
No, not at all. I knew exactly what I wanted and told her outright that we don't have to label anything, we'll do it when the time was right. I managed to last about 20 mins, and afterwards we laughed about it. She also told me she thought I was a virgin the whole time while I thought I was playing it cool. I am getting laid about 3-6 times a week now. I don't miss anything about being a full robot. Sex is a great stress reliever, I can just fuck my problems out on her and then we watch TV together. I'm even thinking of going back to school now.
>>
>>34190731

I've never been the type to get lonely so I'm not worried about that, and everyone already knows I'm a 24 yo virgin, so I should be good.
>>
File: 1482151699941.jpg (379KB, 1200x1756px) Image search: [Google]
1482151699941.jpg
379KB, 1200x1756px
>>34190377
How much of a confidence boost would you have felt if you were able to objectively cuck someone?

And how much of a boost should you have felt if you had to refuse that opportunity?
>>
>>34190837
I'm not sure what you mean, do you mean would I feel good if I cheated on her? Honestly I wondered what would happen if a cuter, more ambitious girl came along. I'm not really too sure what I'd do. I enjoy her company and I like to hear from her, but at this point I don't love her. I'm prepared to give us a shot though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.